Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
something something people need to send me their night actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Sorry for this night phase lasting so long, I had to replace BrownianMotion with SecurityDrone

Day 2 will hopefully start tomorrow

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Hi everyone I'm replacing BrownianMotion who wasn't interested in being consumed with paranoia and flinging around accusations at people after a flabberghasting report of nightly activities. I have those interests, so here I am. I'm new at this so let me know if I screw up, always wanted to play.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
While everyone was sleeping and only weird people from weird timezones were posting,

Nothing happened.

how loving boring jesus gently caress

Day 2 has started!

HiipFire fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Nov 5, 2014

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (9): Angry Fish, BrownianMotion, EXAKT Science, Full-Bodied Flavor, Gross Dude, Lock, RulerSmack, Sleepy Sip, ZeroCount

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

It's only chill to lynch someone from FYAD, so if you mis-lynch you might aswell just quit life imo.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 08th, 2014 at 6 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 5 hours.

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Well... do we have a reason to lynch anyone if nobody is hurting each other? Maybe it's time for peace.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I'm glad to be alive and not dead, but ifi were dead, I'd be cool about it, it's the BYOB way.

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Well I don't really see any reason to vote. Nobody has had anything to gain from anything so far. It'd just be a wild stab in the dark and apparently we die if we lynch a non FYAD.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I know who the mafia is. I saw it spelled out in my Alpha-bits cereal.

##vote Angry Fish

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
It's always the quiet ones.

##vote Angry Fish

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

look i think we need to go back and look at some of the people who were postin

i think some of them maybe need to be looked at

that said if angry fish isnt gonna post then wth

get on that please son

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I looked at all the posts and my analysis is complete, it's angry fish.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
less than a day to the day 2 deadline and nothing has happened. truly the byobest of mafias imo.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I voted, I have a sticker to prove it.

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

what's happening? any news?

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

what happens at the deadline? if we just wait it out to the deadline do we win?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Security Drone posted:

what happens at the deadline? if we just wait it out to the deadline do we win?

if you wait to deadline then nobody gets banned, which is good for the fyads because they get another nightkill and your doctor might not hit that time.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

ok so I am voting a name who hasnt posted bc they're dead weight anyway and likelh soon to be modkilled

the angry fish run eels like mafia tryin to take advantage of byob bein byob

but maybe its just byob

im ok voting that if nobody has a better idea

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
yeah nobody's posting so might as well

##vote angry fish

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
wait that's -2 we still have half a day.

##unvote

fish fair warning if you don't post i will vote to lynch you once we get closer to deadline.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Zerocount was unhappy that he wasn't being payed attention to.
He thought a good way to get BYOB's attention would be to post an auto-ban.
The idea was to then hope that someone would buy an unban cert for him.

As you can probably tell, this idea didn't work out that well.

Zerocount, Town aligned Tracker, has been modkilled on Day 2!

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

rip one of our own

talk to me exakt science, whaddaya know, what do you feel, what's goin on

everybody else talk too. people gotta talk. this place is dead if you dont :justpost:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Angry Fish (2): Gross Dude, RulerSmack, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science

Not Voting (7): Angry Fish, BrownianMotion, EXAKT Science, Full-Bodied Flavor, Lock, Sleepy Sip, ZeroCount

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 07th, 2014 at 6 p.m. EST -- that's in about 7 hours, 26 minutes.

It's only chill to lynch someone from FYAD, so if you mis-lynch you might aswell just quit life imo.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Sorry correction

Votecount for Day 2

Angry Fish (2): Gross Dude, RulerSmack, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science

Not Voting (6): Angry Fish, EXAKT Science, Full-Bodied Flavor, Lock, Security Drone, Sleepy Sip

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 07th, 2014 at 6 p.m. EST -- that's in about 7 hours, 24 minutes.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Lock posted:

rip one of our own

talk to me exakt science, whaddaya know, what do you feel, what's goin on

everybody else talk too. people gotta talk. this place is dead if you dont :justpost:

i don't know much because nobody's been posting. i've got a pretty good feeling your town, but i feel a bit iffy on gross dude and ruler smack, just because they haven't posted much content except for their votes. I mean for the most part, it may as well still be day 1 for the quality of reads i feel i can make.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

##vote Angry Fish

b/c i need to feel

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

still nothing from AF but I don't know if that is just inattention or hoping to not draw attention. AF, tell us your thoughts and reasoning or we're getting antsy!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I'm gonna extend the deadline to Sunday 6PM EST

Full-Bodied Flavor
Jan 8, 2011

i forgot about this woops sorry

##vote Angry Fish

to make up for lost time

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Angry Fish (4): Gross Dude, RulerSmack, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Lock, Full-Bodied Flavor

Not Voting (4): Angry Fish, EXAKT Science, Security Drone, Sleepy Sip

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 09th, 2014 at 6 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Angry Fish (4): Gross Dude, RulerSmack, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Lock, Full-Bodied Flavor

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 09th, 2014 at 6 p.m. EST -- that's in about 6 hours, 42 minutes.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I hope someone else votes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 09th, 2014 at 6 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 46 minutes.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
angry fish if you don't post and no one else does it then i will hammer you, just fair warning.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 09th, 2014 at 6 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 44 minutes.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
yo everybody last call for posts before i drop the hammer on angry fish

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
alright angry fish if you're town then i'm sorry for being unbyob, but it's also very unbyob not to play a game you signed up for!

##vote angry fish

:redhammer:

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
The People Of BYOB ended up getting really paranoid over Angry Fish, since he hasn't posted in a while and hasn't responded to any of the people's e-mails and pms.

Angry Fish has been lynched Day 2

Get in your night-actions please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

HiipFire posted:

The People Of BYOB ended up getting really paranoid over Angry Fish, since he hasn't posted in a while and hasn't responded to any of the people's e-mails and pms.

Angry Fish has been lynched Day 2

Get in your night-actions please

how did he flip?

• Locked thread