Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Moridin920 posted:

bad trolling this time around imo

yeah i got no game today i'm hoping if i post enough something might happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TOILETLORD posted:

but he killed hitler.

this is a very good point

Ghostsauce
Jun 4, 2005

scared you didnt i lmbo
A Scott Walker presidency is just what this country needs

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

i piss down the throat of you nazis

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TOILETLORD posted:

yeah i got no game today i'm hoping if i post enough something might happen.

the abortion one was good though don't get me wrong

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

mr.capps posted:

in this election there was a lot of gerrymandering and voter suppression

also a lot of democrats do this silly thing where they try to appeal to the right and all that does is loses a bunch of their base

and young people don't vote in mid terms

It's 52:44 now but it's still the largest negative Dem swing in as far back as I cared to look on wiki. Closest was +8 for 2008 and that was in a hugely contentious election right after Bush. What went so wrong?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

hopefully it means some liberal sluts will seek comfort through sex

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

to closely paraphrase Thompson, we will be judged as nazi scum. anyone who does not oppose american imperialism will be seen the same as the nazis. responsible for millions of arab deaths and callous to it. callous to the monarchies we prop up, callous to the dictatorships we prop up, callous to the death that we fund, callous to the the surveillance state and the truth which we hide. callous to death, callous to free life, callous to anything which matters

callous to the destruction of the world's ecology and climate. callous to the end of the earth which we all love. callous to everything that mattered when it mattered most

gently caress you, you loving assholes, you dont care and you are going to ruin the loving earth

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Xen Tricks posted:

It's 52:44 now but it's still the largest negative Dem swing in as far back as I cared to look on wiki. Closest was +8 for 2008 and that was in a hugely contentious election right after Bush. What went so wrong?

dems changed the law so you only need 51 votes in the senate to pass something now, you guys are retarded.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

we will be judged as nazi scum

that was going to happen regardless of the election results though

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Xen Tricks posted:

democrats are scum

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TEAYCHES posted:

to closely paraphrase Thompson, we will be judged as nazi scum. anyone who does not oppose american imperialism will be seen the same as the nazis. responsible for millions of arab deaths and callous to it. callous to the monarchies we prop up, callous to the dictatorships we prop up, callous to the death that we fund, callous to the the surveillance state and the truth which we hide. callous to death, callous to free life, callous to anything which matters

callous to the destruction of the world's ecology and climate. callous to the end of the earth which we all love. callous to everything that mattered when it mattered most

gently caress you, you loving assholes, you dont care and you are going to ruin the loving earth

lol, dude
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
let me be real here humanity and the earth isn't going loving anywhere protip
stop posting

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

TEAYCHES posted:

I liked you better when you were gay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Lawman 0 posted:

lol, dude
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
let me be real here humanity and the earth isn't going loving anywhere protip
stop posting

hur hur hur its funny as poo poo that millions of real people die as you dont give a gently caress because that's funny as poo poo to you, you piece of poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TOILETLORD posted:

dems changed the law so you only need 51 votes in the senate to pass something now, you guys are retarded.

its only 51 for judicial appointments

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
seriously though voter suppression is pretty lovely

Ghostsauce
Jun 4, 2005

scared you didnt i lmbo
this thread has taken a turn for the worse much like our country

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
gently caress. YES

Out of morbid curiosity I looked up abortion barbie and she looks like she just got steamrolled.

I am so loving excited. Off to celebrate right now but holy poo poo it's amazing. Americans are finally coming around again.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

paranoid randroid posted:

its only 51 for judicial appointments

cool then i hope they flood the courts

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Boss's sacrifice in MGS3 finally meant something tonight.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Ghostsauce posted:

this thread has taken a turn for the worse much like our country

RIP Thread 2014-2014

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

TEAYCHES posted:

George W. Bush does not speak for me or my son or my mother or my friends or the people I respect in this world. We didn't vote for these cheap, greedy little killers

You have never had a voice nor will you ever hth

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Xen Tricks posted:

RIP Thread 2014-2014

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TOILETLORD posted:

cool then i hope they flood the courts

presidential appointments. goddamn step up your game.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
lol@u lil democrat fucc boi i lol@u tonight I'm watching Fox b/c i know it make u mad they lol@u 2 every1 lol@u lil bitches

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

mr.capps posted:

actually i change my mind america is only like 4 hitlers out of 10, because man hitler was pretty loving bad guys

i mean he was like 10 out of 10 hitlers

a hitler is actually a quantitative unit. http://www.weirdcalculator.com/calc/hitler/ . so you can calculate how many hitlers an atrocity is

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

paranoid randroid posted:

presidential appointments. goddamn step up your game.

why when i am terrible people save me time and effort and tell me what i need to know.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk if you guys seriously think more people don't agree what THS is saying you're trippin'

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TEAYCHES posted:

hur hur hur its funny as poo poo that millions of real people die as you dont give a gently caress because that's funny as poo poo to you, you piece of poo poo

actually I care deeply about billions of people; more than you selfish delusional nihilistic shithead hth :)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Lawman 0 posted:

actually I care deeply about billions of people; more than you selfish delusional nihilistic shithead hth :)

cool, glad you care :)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

TEAYCHES posted:

they are the same party controlled by the same interests aside from social flavor issues

Global warming is a delicious social flavor

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lawman 0 posted:

are you a police man

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TOILETLORD posted:

why when i am terrible people save me time and effort and tell me what i need to know.

fool, take my plunging heron technique

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
GBS seems extra spicy stupid lately

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
democrats could save more lives a year in the third world than anything else if they just unbanned ddt. But they care about a flawed bird study done by a lady who stood to profit by making ddt look bad.

Iraqi Insurgent
Feb 7, 2005

Maybe I should do something about my comatose girlfriend. On the other hand, The Game is on. I'm sure she'll be alright until halftime, right Internet?

Seriously, I'm a huge douchebag.
Wow the republican Bruce Rouner won the IL gov spot.

Guess Chicago doesn't outweigh the rest of the state anymore.

Countdown til the indictment of our 4th Gov Placing bets now.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

TOILETLORD posted:

democrats could save more lives a year in the third world than anything else if they just unbanned ddt. But they care about a flawed bird study done by a lady who stood to profit by making ddt look bad.

That has nothing to do with global warming

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
AGW is going to kill scores more people than the Iraq/Afghan war did over the next 100 or so years, entire nations will no longer exist. Bye bye Nauru

http://www.businessinsider.com/islands-threatened-by-climate-change-2012-10?op=1

All these people will die move or lose their entire livelihood/history

Xen Tricks fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Nov 5, 2014

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if your opinions on politics aren't just gently caress the patirahcy, gently caress capitalism, you are doing it wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

That has nothing to do with global warming

saying global warming and what half the population wants to hear makes you rich.

• Locked thread