Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Ocean Book posted:

people have different tastes. why is important to you or anyone here to invalidate the preferences of other people?

ugh why don't people loving get it

*hides in blacked out bedroom reading manga*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Ocean Book posted:

people have different tastes. why is important to you or anyone here to invalidate the preferences of other people?

some preferences are dumb and deserved to be mocked hth

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Yeah, several years ago I noticed I had something like zero sex drive and though "Huh, maybe asexuality is a thing?"

5'9" and 175 pounds at the time I got my cancer diagnosis. Turns out the reason I had no sex drive is because my body was in "welp, this is weaksauce testicular cancer, which won't kill me but would be a lovely thing to pass on to a kid, so just shut down that sex impulse thing".

Surgery and chemotherapy and testosterone replacement therapy made me as horny as the proverbial teenager at 33 years old.

So what I'm saying is the asexual folks might want to get some cancer screenings done, stat.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

bearbating is now adorable

Sound posted:

some preferences are dumb and deserved to be mocked hth

nooope

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

get ur knowledge on lol: http://everydayfeminism.com/2014/10/5-myths-and-misconceptions-about-asexuality/

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
anyone who feel zero drive for sex just has a hormone imbalance and should get that taken care of.

it's either that or they're too wrapped up in japanese piss cartoons and are sad that real people don't match up with what's in their heads.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

"So let’s clear the air about the “A” in LGBTQIA+"

lol

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
LGBTQIA+ sounds like the name of an obsolete computer connection.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"if you dont have any sexual feelings anymore you should make an appointment instead of revelling in your newfound freedom"

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
i like self insert internet comix

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ur supposed to gently caress

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Sound posted:

"So let’s clear the air about the “A” in LGBTQIA+"

lol
The "I" is a new one to me. I bet it's something stupid.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
That scene near the beginning of Fanny och Alexander, where the old couple get frisky and accidentally break the bed and crack up about it together, really makes me feel like asexual people are missing out on a lot or basic and good parts of existing, and that maybe taking them out behind the proverbial shed would be the best thing for them, though pop and comic book sales would take that initial hit.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Bruiser posted:

LGBTQIA+ sounds like the name of an obsolete computer connection.

I feel like they should move things around somehow, delete the bisexuals and make QUINOA

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

mysterious frankie posted:

That scene near the beginning of Fanny och Alexander, where the old couple get frisky and accidentally break the bed and crack up about it together, really makes me feel like asexual people are missing out on a lot or basic and good parts of existing, and that maybe taking them out behind the proverbial shed would be the best thing for them, though pop and comic book sales would take that initial hit.
I have no idea what you mean by "take them out behind the proverbial shed" but it sounds like it might be horrifying.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
It means when an animal is injured or sick and you put it out of its misery by bringing it out behind the outhouse, dropping a sledge in the back of its skull and leaving it for the racoons to carry off sheesh never owned a dog before?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Action Yak Police posted:

The "I" is a new one to me. I bet it's something stupid.

interracial

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i pressed the gender swap button but all the texture files were missing and now i'm an asexual :(

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Action Yak Police posted:

I have no idea what you mean by "take them out behind the proverbial shed" but it sounds like it might be horrifying.

It's never pleasant to Hitler people, but sometimes Hitlering people is necessary so that I don't have to be put out by feeling sad for them that once or twice a year I remember they're bopping around.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Every person I ever knew that was Asexual was in high school with me and they were either disgusting nerds or angsty as gently caress. They got SOs in college when some of the angst went away. Hmmmmm...

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

im incel

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
hi incel I'm harime :xd:

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
there was a loading error in my dick, balls, taint, etc, and some of the required files are missing. Anyway I'm going to an asexual positive group therapy now

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I looked up some asexual cartoons and all the people have drawn themselves with grey skin. I feel this says something revealing.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
100% solution to asexuality

Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
When I was younger I thought about just telling everyone I was asexual because I couldn't get any dill/puss. But then I counter-figured that it'd just make me look even more pathetic and would be transparently obvious as a lie.

Should tell you a lot about most "aces".

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

so u gay now?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I think it is possible for people to be A-sexual maybe :iiam:

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
im graysexual, asexual cartoon characters get me hard

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
I'm an attractive jet airliner

a Lockeed Martin L-1011 to be exact.

plz dont shame ty

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
im asexual

a sexual machine

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

darkwing cuck posted:

im asexual

a sexual machine

This guy!

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
Whatever makes people comfortable, meh. I know many pleasant asexuals.

Funny story though, somebody I met online who was very loud and obnoxious about her asexuality is now constantly posting about wanting to have sex with a certain cement drill near her house that she refers to as her "drill boyfriend".

That seems to be an unusual case though.

Glomar Explorer
Apr 27, 2008

Bruiser posted:

I'm an attractive jet airliner

a Lockeed Martin L-1011 to be exact.

plz dont shame ty

Stay safe, trusty old Tristar.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
My ex had a friend that called herself asexual, she was the least fun person on the face of the goddamn planet. Like that Janet Reno's Dance Party sketch from SNL. But she liked to tell my ex about her sexual escapades with her boyfriend, so I think "asexual" was a beautiful and unique snowflake way of saying "sometimes I don't feel like having sex".

Solstice
Mar 12, 2002

Non-violent for the entire family!

RAGE HOLE posted:

Whatever makes people comfortable, meh. I know many pleasant asexuals.

I've never met an asexual because I don't hang out with internet weirdos.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm like one notch away from being gay but God blessed me with straightness

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I'm like one notch away from being gay but God blessed me with straightness

Most normal people aren't far from 'gently caress and suck anything that moves regardless of their bits n pieces', which I'm sure is just that much more insulting to the people who can't get any rear end.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

sexy young infidel posted:

there was a loading error in my dick, balls, taint, etc, and some of the required files are missing. Anyway I'm going to an asexual positive group therapy now

You can re-download the device drivers online for free. The internet is full of sites like redtube or x-hamster that will happily deliver you the software required to get your junk back in working order. Just make sure you download the correct drivers, otherwise you'll only be able to get horny by watching your girlfriend/wife getting copro-cucked or something equally obscure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I keep trying to fight the sexual drive but it keeps winning in the end

Maybe i misunderstand it completely

Maybe there's nothing i can do

• Locked thread