Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Sure OP, getting up to pee twice between the hours of 12 and 6 a.m. is loving great!

I anticipated this.
to put it bluntly get some bladder control/wear diapers u retarded ape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dont drink tap water in a place like the inland empire unless u got a filter b/c that shits NASTY

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i drink tea mostly but also quite a lot of water on its own

but now that you've advised people to eat chicken breast instead of chicken thigh i can no longer trust your advice and will move on to drinking petrochemicals

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
do clear liquors count?

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
in addition to plenty of water you should also consume a good amount of fibre, it will make your poops regular and reduce the risk of colon cancer and diverticulitis.

fibre is found in fruits, vegetables and wholegrains.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

what flavours of water are available

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Phoon posted:

what flavours of water are available

- Mango-Limón
- Chicken and waffles
- Christmas with Buddy Holly (limited time only)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

op is lying, i drink gallons of water a day and my dick is still really small

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Oberleutnant posted:

PLease everybody drik TAP WATER:

bottle water is a scam design to rip u off it is indistinguishable from tap water, and they use oil etc to make the plastics bottle.

hmmmm vbet you think fluroide is for your tetth too huh, yeah i think i understand where you're coming from, ill stick to rain water, THANKS

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ill keep my pineal gland free from calicification, TY VERY MUCH

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I drink 80oz at work and then some more at home but it doesn't make much of s difference from when I didn't drink as much

open container
Sep 16, 2008
My parents survive entirely on coffee and rum and coke. Checkmate, OP

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I heard you can drown your brain from drinking too much water so thanks but no thanks

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
The major material that makes up people isn't skin like youd think, its water O_o

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

jalopybrown posted:

The major material that makes up people isn't skin like youd think, its water O_o

more lies from "liberal" "think" tanks

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

paranoid randroid posted:

dont drink tap water in a place like the inland empire unless u got a filter b/c that shits NASTY
Do you need to drink more or less water when constantly strung out on meth?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

well whats in it for me?

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
Water?!? These fries are so salty only pepsi will do.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

didn't know you all liked to get so HIGH on ARSENIC

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
OP is gay fucks dogs etc...

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
Thanks op, I just drank some fine water.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i just finished my morning ritual of chugging half a gallon of water.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my gramma whos 100s of yrs old once told me if youre pee aint clear u aint hethy well this is what i said to my gramma

i pee one time a hour, healthy amt of pee times. i pee at exacly 30 mins in the hour so my pees are evenly distributed and when i pee also my pees mostly clear. im very healthy no kidneys stones, no diabetes, no obesty. i ware a camelback backpack and just sip the water exactly 3 sips per min

one time i was at hospoital (car crash) and they hooked me up to a iv well to say the least my pees were DOIBLED by the extra water in addition to my camelback bacpack. my pees didnt even have one single yellow tint to them

so my gramma nodded and said good job then guess what. i sipped some d*mn water. i hope u like my story bye

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

jalopybrown posted:

this isnt true
ppl are mostly made of guts + bones unless your a big muscle man then youre mostly bones + muscles (not as much guts)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Oberleutnant posted:

like 75% of u are chronically dehydrated, so make sure you drink some water today. ideally you should have enough water so you feel like you want to tak ea piss every couple hours or so.
you'll quickly find u have fewer headaches and fell less tired etc all the time, and be molre attractive to women + a bigger dick also.

no need to thank mme

tea count?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
People at work think i'm weird because my body contains enough water to make me sweat all day, instead of just overheating like them.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

don't tell me how to run my body

wtsnaename
Dec 20, 2005

And their legs get
stuck in my teeth!
I heard some girl in the breakroom talking about drinking water and she was like "Yeah, humans are like 90% water, right, so you should drink more of it" and I wanted to tell that dumb oval office we aren't earthworms but I'll let the fact that I'm not 75% bourbon suffice.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
i just drank 3 glasses of water, thanks op

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

back when no one could drink water because it was unsafe and everyone subsisted on wine, how did they stay healthy? makes you think

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Prettz posted:

back when no one could drink water because it was unsafe and everyone subsisted on wine, how did they stay healthy? makes you think

they didn't they drank water at worst they would mix alcohol with water to kill germs.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Prettz posted:

life expectancy before modern times was something like 20-25 years, then you died from kidney or liver failure.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when you grow up you drink beer, OP

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

TOILETLORD posted:

they didn't they drank water at worst they would mix alcohol with water to kill germs.

the fermenting process generally killed harmful bacteria but the beer/cider everyone drank all the time instead of water was only like 2-3% so they weren't perpetually wasted

sadly

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Wait, if 75% of people are dehydrated, and the average human body is

quote:

75% water
, then does that mean we are supposed to be 100% water?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i am a whiskey elemental and my friend is an cocaine golem

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Oberleutnant posted:

PLease everybody drik TAP WATER:

bottle water is a scam design to rip u off it is indistinguishable from tap water, and they use oil etc to make the plastics bottle.

my mom is a cheap bastard who would sneakily refill our bottle water with tap water and put it back in the fridge next to fresh bottles. it was instantly apparent every time I drank one of those instead. the taste difference is enormous, unless you have one of those water filters that cost like 2/3 of the price of bottled water to maintain.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

my mom is a cheap bastard who would sneakily refill our bottle water with tap water and put it back in the fridge next to fresh bottles. it was instantly apparent every time I drank one of those instead. the taste difference is enormous, unless you have one of those water filters that cost like 2/3 of the price of bottled water to maintain.
sorry about living in a place with a lovely watershed

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

sorry about living in a place with a lovely watershed

i have tried tap water all over this god drat country and it tastes like poo poo without lots of ice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
yeah it doesn't taste good like mountain dew code red

• Locked thread