Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
Cyber monday is a little over week away and I'm tabulating all the deals so I can get the best ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Chill Callahan posted:

Cyber monday is a little over week away and I'm tabulating all the deals so I can get the best ones.

who has the time to have cybersex on a monday

pram
Jun 10, 2001
the deals are definitely hot op

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

no

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

already camping outside my computer op

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
we dont get good deals

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
I have a browser tab open to Amazon so I'll be first in when the deals start.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I'm ready for computers.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
deals are only deals if they are less than cost

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
I can't wait to spend money on computer items that will make it 2-5% faster or quieter, OP.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
i dont buy things op

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

asl :q:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
male
your mother

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i'm hoping there will be a great deal on a quality item that i really need.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i make all my non-food purchases on cyber monday. i dont buy anything the rest of the year the prices are ridic who do they think i am bling gates????

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
here's a shopping tip:

buy all the stuff you want the weekend before black friday and then if they have some big sale show up on black friday and ask to have the difference refunded

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

angry_keebler posted:

here's a shopping tip:

buy all the stuff you want the weekend before black friday and then if they have some big sale show up on black friday and ask to have the difference refunded

How to Cause a Cashier to Somehow Manifest a Gun from Pure Hate and Shoot You With It

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
they've started trying to make Black Friday a 'thing' here in the uk I think it's probably because of online shopping

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i don't know what "Cyber Monday" is.

is it like casual friday? does everybody come to work in cyberpunk clothes?

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

i just buy things when i want/need them and don't need to wait for a gimmick sales day because i am not a filthy poor

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I'm just kidding i will be looking for SSD deals

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Pissflaps posted:

they've started trying to make Black Friday a 'thing' here in the uk I think it's probably because of online shopping

it's wasn't a thing before? what did you call the day after thanksgiving?

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

maniacdevnull posted:

on that note, what the gently caress is boxing day

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

horse mans posted:

the day when you throw out all your boxes from your massie christmas swag and loot fest

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

bump_fn posted:

who has the time to have cybersex on a monday

your mom

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://www.amazon.co.uk/House-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray-Region/dp/B008M7OGWQ/ref=sr_1_4?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1416764415&sr=1-4&keywords=house

tempted to buy this..

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

maniacdevnull posted:

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving, it's barely even acknowledged.

Boxing day is the day after Christmas and the start of the biggest sale of the year - though it's not as a big an event as Black Friday seems to have become.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pissflaps posted:

same but halloween

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
im looking forward to reports of people being cybertrampled when they cyberopen the cyberstores

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

suffix posted:

im looking forward to reports of people being cybertrampled when they cyberopen the cyberstores

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

drat, chance put zero effort into his profile pic

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
i love videos of enthusiastic bargain hunters smashing shop windows and each other's faces attempting to get reduced price home electronics i cant wait to see this year's crop of thrifty, violent urbans mmmm

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

angry_keebler posted:

here's a shopping tip:

that would still require me to go to a store on black Friday so I don't see how this is a tip

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
looking forward to people unloading classic ham gear on craigslist so they can go buy some loving stupid television

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
hoping there's some nice soft synthesizers on sale but there nothing i really pressingly need right now so :homebrew:

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

power botton posted:

I'm just kidding i will be looking for SSD deals

the best way to get ssd deals is to buy them in bulk since you should only be buying them for enterprise applications anyway

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
now thats a stuypid fuckin opiniuon

getting an sdd for my pc was the single most-changing upgrade ive ever done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

horse mans posted:

i think it has something to do with putting people inside boxes for the purpose of having sex with them?

• Locked thread