Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

vulturesrow posted:

He didn't ask if you were fat.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v4Gzm5Gwa4
:420: :pcgaming: :human being:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

vulturesrow posted:

He didn't ask if you were fat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuB20drdeeY

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Oh hey, guy I haven't talked to since I graduated from high school 12 years ago. It's cool that you added me on facebook and interrogated me on job opportunities that I know of since you just graduated from college. Maybe you should wear the my little pony t-shirt that you have on in your profile picture. I'm sure that will land you a cool opportunity to stack paper.

No I don't want to meet up sometime and hang out.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't get any cool messages like that because I moved 2000 miles away from my home town. :(

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Oh hey, guy I haven't talked to since I graduated from high school 12 years ago. It's cool that you added me on facebook and interrogated me on job opportunities that I know of since you just graduated from college. Maybe you should wear the my little pony t-shirt that you have on in your profile picture. I'm sure that will land you a cool opportunity to stack paper.

No I don't want to meet up sometime and hang out.

In the past few days I've gotten a handful of LinkedIn requests from people in my grad program, probably graduating in a few weeks. I get a referral bonus IF they get hired by my company but :lol: at that happening.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I hate visiting my parents because I always run into some loser I went to high school with.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
All the retards from my high school seem to have killed themselves off through drugs or natural selection.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Mike-o posted:

All the retards from my high school seem to have killed themselves off through drugs or natural selection.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Same for me but add a whole heap of prison into the mix.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Tack on psych wards and wheel chairs and empty quoting forever.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I hate visiting my parents because I always run into some loser I went to high school with.

I just imagine Ray Gilette heading back up the holler.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

I just imagine Ray Gilette heading back up the holler.

A lot of N4I's classmates turned into drug farmers.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
You joke but meth manufacturing was a growth industry in my home town at some point.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wonder how many people involved in the meth business have nicknamed themselves Heisenberg by now.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I think the retards in my home town preferred oxy.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

zombie303 posted:

I think the retards in my home town preferred oxy.

most of my hometown sleazeballs are into buprenorphine, which is pretty close. Any high-grade prescription narcotic is maybe the grossest drug I can think of short of Krokodil.

Wanna party? Yeah, sure, here let me just take this second-generation methadone intended for junkies that only became a recreational drug because of desperate prisoners. Nah, just snort it off the toilet tank lol good party bro

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I was stationed back at my homeland for the last year of my enlistment. Seemed like all the good ones from highschool got out of the neighborhood like I did. Only saw two dudes that recognized me during my 1.5 year tour there.

Thank god I bounced out after my EAS.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

KirbyKhan posted:

I was stationed back at my homeland

You from Africa or something?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I wonder how many people involved in the meth business have nicknamed themselves Heisenberg by now.

I can't say for certain.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Fister Roboto posted:

I can't say for certain.
lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cole posted:

You from Africa or something?

Worse, Utah.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

I can't say for certain.

ehhhhh

almost a dad joke

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

DownByTheWooter posted:

Wanna party? Yeah, sure, here let me just take this second-generation methadone intended for junkies that only became a recreational drug because of desperate prisoners. Nah, just snort it off the toilet tank lol good party bro

mythursdaynight.txt

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
All my brake pads and rotors are like one solid piece of rust :argh:

Thanks Ohio

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Thanks Ohio

that fuckin sucks frozen rotors are the worst

maybe this will help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtsTJCRljAs

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Your rotors may also have extra holes through the center that you can thread a bolt into to push them off.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Thanks guys so far the rotors are coming off fine despite the rust. May put a little anti seize between the rotor and the hub to make it easier next time.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Thanks guys so far the rotors are coming off fine despite the rust. May put a little anti seize between the rotor and the hub to make it easier next time.

:respek:

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Thanks Ohio

I was knocking snow/ice off my Cherokee last winter and removed a good sized chunk of rocker panel with it.

Thanks Ohio

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

A wise decision.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

I was knocking snow/ice off my Cherokee last winter and removed a good sized chunk of rocker panel with it.

A wise decision.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Can't wait for the goddamn snow. Been looking at the video and photos from Buffalo in awe.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Can't wait for the goddamn snow. Been looking at the video and photos from Buffalo in awe.

I'm over snow.

GreenMeat
Sep 2, 2002
slow mutant

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Got a fistful of free tickets to the Bills-Jets game at Ford Field tonight. I love me some goddamn snow.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's raining and 60+ degrees right now what the gently caress.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
The high here in northwest Florida is 74. It's rainy as gently caress too. I got my fill of snow living in Connecticut and Maryland for 6 goddamn years.

gently caress snow

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It's raining and 60+ degrees right now what the gently caress.

It's going to be 73 today in DC metro. Then it will be 50 tomorrow, and snow Wednesday.

The heat is still on in my office, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vasudus posted:

The heat is still on in my office, of course.

Same. I haven't worn a jacket yet and still roll my sleeves even through the cold days last week. Already tired of people asking me if I'm cold. You don't ask me why I'm sweating my balls off eight months of the year, don't start asking me if I'm cold. It's perfectly fine, get your grubby paws off the thermostat and put on a loving sweater for once.

• Locked thread