Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

NowonSA posted:

What the.. how... I guess best case scenario is he has Parkinsons or something?

Rusev superkicked that man as he tried to defend our country, please show some respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Renee blew the lid off creative. Cats picking arbitrary winners is how things are done at WWE! Alert the newspapers!

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

The free show to encourage people to subscribe to the network has one of the worst cards I've seen in a while.

If I had anything better to do tonight, I'd be 100% giving this a miss. This card is loving dismal.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

:stonk:

Anyway, AJ is leaving?

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

BigRed0427 posted:

Anyway, AJ is leaving?

That's the rumor that's been going around. There isn't any real proof to it, aside from the fact that she's apparently not scheduled for any dates past December.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The free show to encourage people to subscribe to the network has one of the worst cards I've seen in a while.

But it's free free free! So people are likely to just sit down and watch. And then.. when the dismal card ends up having more swerves than the Monaco Circuit, they can catch people off guard and keep them subscribed!

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

BigRed0427 posted:

Anyway, AJ is leaving?

Nope.

http://wrestlingnews.co/rumor-killer-on-aj-lees-future-with-wwe/

Meltzer confirmed.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
hey now, i am looking forward to john cena and his team of stupid idiots vs seth rollins and his team of stupid idiots.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Striking Yak posted:

same

drat you Vince or Sky or whoever it turns out was responsible for the Network not launching

Its apparently Sky's fault they had already started advertising for Survivor series PPV and pulled some legal poo poo against WWE which is why it was pulled.

I for one will be watching it via a streaming site screw paying £15+ for something the rest of the worlds getting for free :v:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
reminder: shave seltzer is a filthy liar and should not be trusted!!!

source: tnamecca

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Sting will descend from the rafters while holding Grumpy Cat and they will both glower at Team Authority

the cat will have Sting's face-paint on it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

Sting will descend from the rafters while holding Grumpy Cat and they will both glower at Team Authority

Would unironically mark for this

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

WWE basically copied Claire Lynch from TNA (because it owned), now I hope they just do the Sting mask on top of Sting facepaint thing again

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Wait a minute Michael, that's not Heath Slater!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

And Sting is wearing a Grumpy Cat mask.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

OldTennisCourt posted:

Sting will have the cat face-paint on him.

e;fb by a few seconds

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

How do I watch this for free, as advertised, if I am in Canada and have Bell as a provider instead of Rogers. Is this a case of :filez: because gently caress buying this thing, lets be real here

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Paper Lion posted:

How do I watch this for free, as advertised, if I am in Canada and have Bell as a provider instead of Rogers. Is this a case of :filez: because gently caress buying this thing, lets be real here

you have to use hola or some other vpn thing to get the US version

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I presume they're not going to pony up for the Metallica rights, so I wonder what Theme the old Stinger will use.

It better be "The Man Called Sting" :hellyeah:

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Striking Yak posted:

And Sting is wearing a Grumpy Cat mask.

And Cole acts confused "MY GOD, WHICH ONE IS WHICH!?"

Jason Funk
Dec 23, 2007

by XyloJW

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
L Let's go Cena

for real I am sick of the Authority.

Unfortunately, I don't sense this is the end of them.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

OldTennisCourt posted:

And Cole acts confused "MY GOD, WHICH ONE IS WHICH!?"

"I also like to take this moment to inform the WWE Universe that Grumpy Cat is, in fact, a real cat."

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Daniel Bryan posted:

Let's go Cena

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

LordPants posted:

I presume they're not going to pony up for the Metallica rights, so I wonder what Theme the old Stinger will use.

hopefully some variant of the orchestral version that they/2k recorded for the game trailer

http://tindeck.com/listen/ohwc

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
LET'S GO CENA

LET'S GO CENA

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Daniel Bryan posted:

Let's go Cena

:golfclap:

Jason Funk
Dec 23, 2007

by XyloJW

LordPants posted:

what about the gloomy, pre metallica song

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I would guess they're using the orchestra song from the game. The one that got the crowd to explode that one time, before it turned out Sting wasn't actually there.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

DeathChicken posted:

I would guess they're using the orchestra song from the game. The one that got the crowd to explode that one time, before it turned out Sting wasn't actually there.

I'd laugh really hard if they did that again like mid-match and all that comes up is "WWE 2K15....OUT NOW!" and then the show just goes on.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

They're gonna do this

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DeathChicken posted:

If Sting appears tonight, and uses this theme, the whole night will be worth it

Sting in a CM Punk mask, walking out to Brock Lesnar's music

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators

Luckily these sorts of cards where there are zero expectations of a good show going in have historically been pretty decent shows. So we will see I guess!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Valeyard posted:

If Sting appears tonight, and uses this theme, the whole night will be worth it

Sting in a CM Punk mask, walking out to Brock Lesnar's music

It's me, it's me, it's Sting Sting, Wheee!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Up until the inevitable bad ending, Bray and Ambrose should have a really entertaining brawl.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this has to be the most lackluster card in years and i'm usually the guy saying "build was bad, show will be good"

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
lets be real here, the only thing i get to look forward to is team cena vs team authority. the slightest hint that they could be out of power soon makes me really happy.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

lets be real here, the only thing i get to look forward to is team cena vs team authority. the slightest hint that they could be out of power soon makes me really happy.

depending on when the useless big men get eliminated the main event could be a pretty spectacular match but the other 2 hours of this show is pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

oatgan posted:

this has to be the most lackluster card in years

Last year's show has to be a contender.

• Locked thread