Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long???
today
some other day
idk
gently caress i made too many
options
poo poo
View Results

• Locked thread
Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
2010. been a few years but i'm simply not funny or interesting yet. maybe 2015?

seņor regs are so fuckin cool, like, what the gently caress is this poo poo? :regd10: horrible i can't wait to become a senor reg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I like :regd08: cause it has multiple uses

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
None of your probations have the line "being Amateur Saboteur". Only then, have you made it.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
2008. now there's a year why didn't i reg then?!

i could be posting so many funny things right now..instead i was graduating high school?? waste of loving time

*sigh* at least i'm not a 2013/14 jesus lord are they unfunny

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I thought anything after an 06 was a rereg or parachute account. I just assume everyone is some Og 00-01 Goon.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I've been here for a decade and I have no idea what senor reg is

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

if there's a regdate smiley associated with your year you will never truly be seņor

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Prettz posted:

if there's a regdate smiley associated with your year you will never truly be seņor
yeah?... well what the gently caress do you know, newbie?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

As a senor reg i can confirm that f

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
09 was a good year imo

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yes but what is the BEST reg date year? TIL (today i learned, lil reddit wisdom for y'all :bigtran:) that it's not a direct relationship between reg date and funny coz ratjaculation is a STRAIGHT BUSTER.

surely there is some year that was the GOLDEN AGE OF COMEDY tho

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

its 1911/9/11/2001 i think

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I've been here for a decade and I have no idea what senor reg is

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

def 2002

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Amateur Saboteur posted:

2010. been a few years but i'm simply not funny or interesting yet. maybe 2015?

seņor regs are so fuckin cool, like, what the gently caress is this poo poo? :regd10: horrible i can't wait to become a senor reg.

Judging by only this thread, you need way more time in the oven.

And just remember, head first.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
:regd08: :regd09: :regd10: :regd11: :regd12: :regd13: :regd14: :regd15:

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Judging by only this thread, you need way more time in the oven.

And just remember, head first.

this is like the jerry larson comic where the monkets checking to see if hes a silver back yet. lol, nope not yet little monket

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3

Ghaz posted:

this is like the jerry larson comic where the monkets checking to see if hes a silver back yet. lol, nope not yet little monket

You are somehow worse than the unfunny retard who started this thread.

Bravo, little monket (I replaced the y with a t, wackiness ensued).

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I assumed Monket was just some stupid scifi character or something.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3

You know, now in retrospect, which is always like a freshly washed windshield after a cleansing rain because the windshield is then in hindsight able to reconsider and reflect on past actions, I wish I had not posted that post.

However, I still feel and believe every word of it.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

are u upset because I stole ur spotlight with a funny post? therr's room for many funny posts in gbs 2.0, friend :)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
anime avatar

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Ghaz posted:

are u upset because I stole ur spotlight with a funny post? therr's room for many funny posts in gbs 2.0, friend :)

the vapourised poo poo that is everyones posting exoands to fill all available space

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3

Ghaz posted:

Let's be real: none of the posts in this thread are funny, including mine. :(

SA, and JLR, are soulless husks of their former selves.

Oh how I long for Death's nippy embrace.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Prettz posted:

yea everything after 2003 is bad srry :regd04:

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Let's be real: none of the posts in this thread are funny, including mine. :(

SA, and JLR, are soulless husks of their former selves.

Oh how I long for Death's nippy embrace.

i wrote a fanfic about u:

A HISS BREAKS THE SILENCE in the long-abandoned aspergers's ward of a top-secret maximum-security mental hospital... a single red light blinks urgently in a long row of cryo-pods built to contain the worlds most powerful sperglords. Months and years have passed with no fuel for the high-tech pods meant to protect humanity from the intense goonery contained within... the gbs.rss module meant to soothe the sperglord soul has finally gone dark, and its ward has grown restless; the hugbox servos have no fight left in them, and cannot resist the force that seeks to escape. The cracked glass shatters at once, and the prisoner within pod 8-D emerges in a cloud of white smoke... It's the doughy form of JesusLovesRonwell. He falls to his knees and coughs up a blob of cryo-spunk, still filling his lungs.

After a moment, the light ceases blinking and the white smoke his cleared. Still breathing heavily, he climbs to his feet and lets out a roar: "TIME TO GO WHINE ABOUT STUFF IN GBS"

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ghaz posted:

A HISS BREAKS THE SILENCE in the long-abandoned aspergers's ward of a top-secret maximum-security mental hospital... a single red light blinks urgently in a long row of cryo-pods built to contain the worlds most powerful sperglords. Months and years have passed with no fuel for the high-tech pods meant to protect humanity from the intense goonery contained within... the gbs.rss module meant to soothe the sperglord soul has finally gone dark, and its ward has grown restless; the hugbox servos have no fight left in them, and cannot resist the force that seeks to escape. The cracked glass shatters at once, and the prisoner within pod 8-D emerges in a cloud of white smoke... It's the doughy form of JesusLovesRonwell. He falls to his knees and coughs up a blob of cryo-spunk, still filling his lungs.

After a moment, the light ceases blinking and the white smoke his cleared. Still breathing heavily, he climbs to his feet and lets out a roar: "TIME TO GO WHINE ABOUT STUFF IN GBS"

Thai is just a rehashing of Final Fantasy 7 where Cloud and Tifa go into mt. Nibel

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3

Ghaz posted:

Derivative tripe.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3

pram posted:

yea everything after 2003 is bad srry :regd04:

Hmmm, I would say that everything after 2004 is bad, but that everything before that is good.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3
It was an overcast, autistic day with light showers over Aspergia, where Ghaz made his hovel, home. He was a right oval office, and a little bitch as well. Anyway, it was another long night at the 24hr. MacDonalds Ghaz managed, not a career mind you, rather a job, something transitory and impermanent, not forever, but just to get by, enough money to support his gaming and Cheetos habits, community college dues, and the $40-a-month gym membership he used but once. (All those ripped male bodies were intimidating, but also something else... something more intangible. They called to him in secret, during the Witching Hour when all was quiet and still... I'm gay, Ghaz would think, a total human being. But what did it mean...? Perhaps one day he too would be a spotter, and the spotted.) A room illuminated only by the florescent glow of a CRT computer monitor (it was 2014 btw) suddenly the room sprang to life with an unfamiliar, foreign sound, not of this world. Ghaz's phone was ringing. What portents this? he wheezed, spittle slung down chin. A tele-phone call? At this hour (8:15pm)? Hmmm, a number he didn't recognize. No matter. He calls, the phone rings. Hello. (AH! A woman's voice! Could this be it?!) Yes, hello, hi I uh, received a missed call from this number? Oh, is Bethany there? Uh, no, I think you have the wrong number. Hello? (She had disconnected before he could even finish.) And so passed the greatest night in the life of Ghaz, a cunty goon who is fat and will never know the touch of a woman.

Fin.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

Hmmm, I would say that everything after 2004 is bad, but that everything before that is good.

Well poo poo just missed the cutoff

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Kuato posted:

I thought anything after an 06 was a rereg or parachute account. I just assume everyone is some Og 00-01 Goon.

it's this, lol if anyone thinks gbs isn't the same assholes stroking each other's micro peens year after year

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Modern gbs doesn't give a gently caress about regdate

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

mookface posted:

Modern gbs doesn't give a gently caress about regdate

Psh, you would say that, 09.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
m-m-m-my validation! :emo:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Psh, you would say that, 09.

Ive been here for twelve years in one incarnation or another. People used to get pretty hung up on that poo poo.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

<3<3<3
How the gently caress are '09's allowed posting privileges?

Oz
Sep 10, 2003

Minion Of Relin
11 years on this website. What a wild ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Oz posted:

11 years on this website. What a wild ride.
What's up fellow 03? :hfive:

• Locked thread