Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

TEAYCHES posted:

thats a pretty widely loathed video op look at the likes and dislikes i believe 99% of the public have spoken

not controversial enough imo

Funny how she has removed all negative comments so if you ignore those ratings, you might be mistaken into thinking this was not hilarious self humiliation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Be fat and happy. If you like owning cats and masturbating for happiness.

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

It's good to see people stand up for what they believe in. :)

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Baba Ganoush posted:

Well, as an SJW she's counting on people understanding that she's above the law because she's at war and it's serious
"I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will be confused. One: "Carpe diem." Latin. Fat Acceptance Tumblr operator made us recite it like a prayer. "Carpe diem - Seize the carp, because's it's all you can eat fried fish day," I think. Two: Skinny Heather is dead. She died in the womb. Three: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law and post yourself huffing and panting from just walking to youtube. To pursue... social justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment."

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it looks like another marble hornets knockoff yet that person is anything but slender. what gives???

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

Parallax Scroll posted:

weight loss is hate speech

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Billy J. Swarth posted:

Joke's on her, while she was walking she accidentally might've lost some weight.

owned by physics

Trolling people with weight loss signs is just a new form of viral marketing, we've played right into their hands!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
i liek how she breathes real heavy as she's doin the walk and talk.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tbh I'd say these people are legitimately dangerous but then I realize that only a small group of retards on the internet have taken body positivity to mean that it's alright to be a lumbering beast instead of actual body positivity just showcasing a bunch of normal bodies that aren't examples of idealistic perfection.

But then I remember that people actively fight schools taking poo poo food out of cafeterias and I Lmao and kill myself.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
Don't most people avoid filming themselves when they commit theft and vandalism?

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

TerminalSaint posted:

Don't most people avoid filming themselves when they commit theft and vandalism?

1gnoirents posted:

with 750 views lol

Now at 40k+

1:2 odds she has already been thoroughly doxxed and her information sent to the police. Though I'm not really sure who that is going to actually bother, her or the police.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

i liek how she breathes real heavy as she's doin the walk and talk.

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax

Kung Food posted:

And of course she has a stupid dye job. It's basically a fat sjw uniform.

quote:

the female fedora

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
That seems like a lot of walking for someone of that magnitude OP, video is obvi fake

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

SnowblindFatal posted:

Funny how she has removed all negative comments so if you ignore those ratings, you might be mistaken into thinking this was not hilarious self humiliation.

I guess that's why there's like 4 comments or whatever

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
I think everyone deserves the right to go about their daily life without being judged or oppressed because of their size (After all, shaming fatties just tends to encourage the fat spiral to continue), but I also think the HAES and 'body positivity' movements are... troubling interpretations of 'positivity'.

To me, body positivity entails... You know, a positive attitude toward your body, which would involved not abusing the poo poo out of it and taking pride in it. Keeping yourself 'well' so you don't drop dead of an avoidable heart attack at 40. We all have our vices- for some it's smokes, others it's drugs, others it's food. But we don't take a devil may care approach to smoking- why then do we not give a poo poo when obesity is killing more and more people every year?

If you want to see less fat people, be more encouraging when they take positive steps rather than shaming them to the point they need to eat food to feel life is worth living.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

TerminalSaint posted:

When questioned about the incident, the suspect said "I warsh myself with a rag on a stick"

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
"We are all perfect just the way we are!"

*dies hair bright orange*

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
jbkae and some nugz

open container
Sep 16, 2008
Everyone is assuming what she did was illegal cuz she justified her removing it because it was hate speech, but somebody just put the sign on the side of the road without a permit or whatever to begin with so I don't think she's the civil disobedience hero everyone thinks she is.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Who is against overweight children losing weight and being healthy? If you are against weight loss and health, especially for kids, I recommend to immediately kill yourself. And not with some pansy "eat yourself to death" bullshit, I mean something quick and foolproof.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

PT6A posted:

Who is against overweight children losing weight and being healthy? If you are against weight loss and health, especially for kids, I recommend to immediately kill yourself. And not with some pansy "eat yourself to death" bullshit, I mean something quick and foolproof.

A lot of people

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I like being healthy and staying fit and it's only helped me in life. Hth

If this shitbird wants to clog her arteries and die while eating her third Big Mac while taking a poo poo on a toilet before she hits 30, good on her. I support that.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

PT6A posted:

Sarah Palin went to some school and gave out a bunch of cookies and sweets and said Michelle Obama is going to take all of that away from them.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Otto von Ruthless posted:

How can a skeleton be overweight :confused:

yeah i dont get it either. i chceked the vid and didn't even see a proper skeleton; just a skeleton with tons of flesh around it

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Look at this fat piece of poo poo struggle to walk at a normal pace. She's clearly focused on her health and wellbeing.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

im 99% sure ive never seen a video rated so poorly. I paused it before it started, is it safe to watch

I watched it, and now I'm obese, so yeah it's totally safe to watch friend.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

PT6A posted:

A very surprising amount of people. My mom gets irrationally angry at the schools making any initiative to educate students on improving health and believes putting kids on healthy diets and making them exercise is child abuse.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Cowman posted:

I guess that's why there's like 4 comments or whatever

Lol, I'm picturing her spending all day deleting Youtube comments.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Hffff....hffff....hffff....so i saw this..hfff...sign outside by...hffff...the road...hffff...hffff....

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
I hope that sign has been a subject of contention for the past 3 years, constantly being stolen, repainted, stolen, and painted again only to become a bloated mockery of its former self, caked over with so many layers of paint that it can barely stand on it's own two pegs without getting out of breath

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I hope they continue to put out signs for her to vandalize, like maybe the next one could have a heavy weighr that she'd have to deadlift off in order to steal, the next at the top of a pull up bar. Fat activism could solve its own problems naturally.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Poizen Jam posted:

We live in an era with fitbits and MyFitnessPal so no excuse for fatness

Truth

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

DaveSplitter posted:

Lol, I'm picturing her spending all day deleting Youtube comments.

She probably gets winded after using the keyboard and mouse for more than five minutes, so it's quite a lot of work.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Hffff....hffff....hffff....so i saw this..hfff...sign outside by...hffff...the road...hffff...hffff....

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
its funny to watch the view count on that video from 2011 which yesterday had 700 views and also the amount of downvotes expand so rapidly
7,374 dislikes

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Libelous Slander posted:

its funny to watch the view count on that video from 2011 which yesterday had 700 views and also the amount of downvotes expand so rapidly
7,374 dislikes

i love a good slow burner

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
fat pride worldwide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

sounded like she needed the exercise.

hopefully they come back with heavier signs in her neighborhood and help her out

• Locked thread