Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Mulvey's assistant lost his rag on twitter after the Roar beat WSW because apparently we played 'negative' football and that Mulvey encouraged attacking football. All I saw form mulvey this season was faffing about and shocking defending so if we are going back to brass tacks bus parking it can only be an improvement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)

Byolante posted:

Mulvey's assistant lost his rag on twitter after the Roar beat WSW because apparently we played 'negative' football and that Mulvey encouraged attacking football. All I saw form mulvey this season was faffing about and shocking defending so if we are going back to brass tacks bus parking it can only be an improvement.

I didn't watch it because why the gently caress is a game on Wednesday night anyway, but I listened to radio and game plan sounded like get the ball to henrique and sneak around big lumbering dinosaur Shannon Cole

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Whoa Perth players losing their poo poo right now, and aaaahaha get hosed penalty

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Cheeky smeltz, right down the guts.

BLAARFH EASTERN CONSPIRACY HURF DURF

Graham Arnold has 20 mins to figure out how to whinge about this

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Re reading these posts makes it clear that I'm apparently grumpy as gently caress today. I blame the poo poo star wars prequels I'm pretending to watch with the housemates

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
My god, Sydney FC's defending was dire as there.

Ah Perth Pen.

MiniSune fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Dec 4, 2014

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MiniSune posted:

Was only a matter of time, Nichols just made the exact same run in off a cross and theyve been comIng all night. Who is Sydney's left back?

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Tongues posted:

Graham Arnold has 20 mins to figure out how to whinge about this

Reason Found.

1-2

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MiniSune posted:

Ah Perth Pen.

Either my stream is slightly behind or you are a soothsayer sir

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MiniSune posted:

Reason Found.

1-2

Spoilers!!!1! mods

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Tongues posted:

Either my stream is slightly behind or you are a soothsayer sir

I'm on Fox go which is usually 60 seconds behind live, yours must be via Mars.

Edit: Ibini is still not very good.

MiniSune fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Dec 4, 2014

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MiniSune posted:

I'm on Fox go which is usually 60 seconds behind live, yours must be via Mars.

I'm actually watching ancient Roman chariot racing being pushed through this NBNless two cups on a string phoneline that just got rolled out to geelong this week. Any day now we'll have newspapers and crop rotation.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Perth finally living up to their proud history? Is this a flow on of the Souffs effect?

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MiniSune posted:

Perth finally living up to their proud history? Is this a flow on of the Souffs effect?

I dunno what that is, but yes.

Or maybe the universe rewarding Kenny Lowe for being the most honest coach ever

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Tongues posted:

I dunno what that is, but yes.

poo poo teams with great histories finally stop being poo poo and win something.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

MiniSune posted:

poo poo teams with great histories finally stop being poo poo and win something.

I thought it was "teams with great histories who have bought brilliant teams finally stop choking and actually get across the finish line" ?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

iajanus posted:

I thought it was "teams with great histories who have bought brilliant teams finally stop choking and actually get across the finish line" ?

oval office fans who desert their side when they lose

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Are you guys talking about rugby or whatever you bumsniffers call it

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Byolante posted:

oval office fans who desert their side when they lose
Correct, but not to be confused with fans of oval office teams.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
I've taped this game and am watching it now. The pen call for Sydney's goal is atrocious.

EDIT: And Smeltz's celebration... gently caress I can't stand him

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
Decent header from Griffiths but the defending was horrendous

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
Perth pen was there, Keogh's attempt was horrendous. Lucky it went in. MASSIVE win for Perth on the road

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The single greatest moment of my life was sitting in the pizza place at the barracks after the final we beat perth and tides of sad west coast bogans walked past shouting obscenities at us. Was glorious

gently caress perth

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
A stadium full of wandertears. Beautiful.

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you

Byolante posted:

The single greatest moment of my life was sitting in the pizza place at the barracks after the final we beat perth and tides of sad west coast bogans walked past shouting obscenities at us. Was glorious

gently caress perth

The favourite moment of my life was when I was at the Grand Final against the Mariners and some cunts had walked out in the 117th minute or something and then 3 minutes later it was 2-2 and then we won lmao

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
Muscat was making a lot of noise about Ansell, Gui and Galloway missing but none of those lads would be starting tonight anyway. Geria's back, Archie on the left, the Wiz in behind the strikers. Let's be 'avin you Mariners.

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Storm's broken the SBS commentary team for whatever reason, so now the match is playing and Zdrilic and Foster are just trying to fill the void and it's clear they have no material.

Direct quote: "And Matt Simon... has... definitely scored many goals... for the Mariners..."

ahh now it's back, kind of a shame - was wondering how they'd get on after about five minutes of stretching for material.

Melbourne coming close a couple of times already - this could be pretty rough for the Mariners.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Victory looking like everyone wants to score tonight, hopefully we don't get caught on the break with everyone of our forwards and midfield playing auskick in the 18 yard box :ohdear:

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Arquebus posted:

Storm's broken the SBS commentary team for whatever reason, so now the match is playing and Zdrilic and Foster are just trying to fill the void and it's clear they have no material.

Direct quote: "And Matt Simon... has... definitely scored many goals... for the Mariners..."

ahh now it's back, kind of a shame - was wondering how they'd get on after about five minutes of stretching for material.

Melbourne coming close a couple of times already - this could be pretty rough for the Mariners.

Haha yeah I was enjoying the awkward pauses and the forced analysis "so uh yeah Dave I reckon the mariners are doing really well, you know its so important not to concede early to the victory" *all of 3 minutes played, all of it in the mariners defensive box*

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Fucks sake Kosta that poo poo might be alright for the all-whites in the oceania tiddlywinks tournament or whatever against one of Fiji's larger towns but it won't fly on a lovely stormy night in north sydney

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Before they score, gently caress Leijer forever

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Wait wait never in doubt.

get hosed leijer you are poison

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Sweet, for a second it was just like watching the radio

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Goddamnit if it comes back on and we've missed a goal I'm gonna have quite the tanty

Taalib
May 5, 2011
Both the SBS and Foxtel feeds are down.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Taalib posted:

Both the SBS and Foxtel feeds are down.

Join me back in 1800s http://www.abc.net.au/radio/

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
SBS has found a camera. It looks like someone's just filming it along the technical area from their phone.

... It's kind of refreshing, actually.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Whoa i just realized that the video was back but without the commentary, I was trying to remember when the gently caress this happened

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

Amateur hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Arquebus posted:

SBS has found a camera. It looks like someone's just filming it along the technical area from their phone.

... It's kind of refreshing, actually.

It's pretty good, reminds me of the amateur videos my team makes on a sunday except we haven't had some fat prick wander in front eating a pie yet

• Locked thread