Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
That whole day is a no go for me. I'm sorry :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.

Cerepol posted:

9 would work better just to give me some time to make it back and settle in a bit.
I'd be down with this as well.

Herr Tog posted:

That whole day is a no go for me. I'm sorry :(
:(

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Well, you've got a few hours too see if Monday is an option.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Late monday night works for me.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
What does late mean in terms of the usual time?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
+2 hours

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
That's probably too late for me and the guy in the eastern timezone. We'd be starting at midnight for him.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Sunday is our last, best hope. What is everyone's availability?

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Busy after 5 PM, free before that.

Edit: PST

Flame112 fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Dec 6, 2014

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Free on Sunday.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
I'm good for Sunday.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Flame112 posted:

Busy after 5 PM, free before that.

Edit: PST

Sorry but I'm the opposite of this except in EST

So busy before 7PM EST (4 your time) and free after that

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Cool, we can get a solid hour of gamin' in.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Flame112 posted:

Cool, we can get a solid hour of gamin' in.

Well to be fair I'm done then but I still need to get home. So call it 7:30~
A solid half-hour

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
That could be an entire round of combat!!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Or enough to declare out intention to kill an NPC.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Scheduling solo hardest solo. See you all on Wednesday, so help me Avandra.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
There's some kinda joke to be made here about people saving their dailies but I'm not smart enough for it.

Side note, as long as we're getting some Fantasy Grounds QoL changes is there any chance that my Dragonborn +1 attack when bloodied racial ability could work automatically? Or is that still gonna have to be a manual thing?

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Flame112 posted:

There's some kinda joke to be made here about people saving their dailies but I'm not smart enough for it.

Side note, as long as we're getting some Fantasy Grounds QoL changes is there any chance that my Dragonborn +1 attack when bloodied racial ability could work automatically? Or is that still gonna have to be a manual thing?

Yes, I think I can make that happen. Let me put it in my fix list and go ask around.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Y'all better be there tomorrow because I'm ready for some fuckin' SORCERY

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Yup!

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
togg if you bail I will cut you

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Is it happening? It's so happening. So totally happening. Tonight Wednesday, December 10th at 7 PM PST, our heroes and their entourage delve deeper into the secrets of the fire forest. Plus, the party faces their evil dark counterparts in a thrilling 3rd-party targeting tutorial!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gharbad the Weak posted:

togg if you bail I will cut you

I'm garbage, the sickness won and I have slept most of today. I will present myself for cutting later this week

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

I'm garbage, the sickness won and I have slept most of today. I will present myself for cutting later this week

It's okay we are playing without you. We are still playing right now if you're feeling up to it now!

Edit: we finished. I took over Erik and failed to convert a Fungal Slime Horror to Avandra's cause; I feel like such a failure.

Flame112 fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Dec 11, 2014

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

It's time for my weekly FG coding binge - outside of Eyebite not working for some reason, can anyone else think of any quality-of-life issues they'd like me to look at?

Also, the next two sessions (after this week) will be on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, so it would be quite helpful if we could schedule make-up times for them (if possible) this Wednesday. I know not everyone knows their schedule in advance, but we'll do the best we can.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

kaynorr posted:

can anyone else think of any quality-of-life issues they'd like me to look at?

For some reason it says we are only level 4 instead of 6 please advise

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
I am most likely not gonna be here for this Wednesday.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I have my schedule for this week and next so make up times can happen. also tomorrow wednesday can happen

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I will cut you Tog

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
As far as make-ups go, this Thursday is bad and all Saturdays and Sundays are bad.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Double post: I will in fact be there tomorrow.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
Just want to make sure:

We're having this weeks game on Tuesday the 23rd at the regular time, right?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
pretty sure

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Al Baron posted:

Just want to make sure:

We're having this weeks game on Tuesday the 23rd at the regular time, right?

I just signed in to make this exact statement. We're playing tomorrow, December 23rd, at 7 PM PST. Bring your level 5 builds and a couple encounters worth of holiday cheer.

Fun fact: your party consists of lethal rogues, unkillable paladins, holy men who can singlehandedly convert an entire village to Avandra over the course of an afternoon.... and the only one of the lot of you who can pull up a halfling on a rope is the loving owlbear. Thinka bout that.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
For my level 5 power I'm picking 'be level 6' so if you could program that in ahead of time we could probably save some time tomorrow.

kaynorr posted:

Fun fact: your party consists of lethal rogues, unkillable paladins, holy men who can singlehandedly convert an entire village to Avandra over the course of an afternoon.... and the only one of the lot of you who can pull up a halfling on a rope is the loving owlbear. Thinka bout that.

I could, and probably should, have gone STRaladin, but whatevs.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kaynorr posted:

I just signed in to make this exact statement. We're playing tomorrow, December 23rd, at 7 PM PST. Bring your level 5 builds and a couple encounters worth of holiday cheer.

The village will aid me in lifting what needs lifting.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

New Wishlist:

Forgemaster Gloves
Eladrin Ring Mail
Cloak of Translocation
Rubicant Blade or Incisive Dagger
Ring of Retreat
Eladrin Ring of Passage

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
Ok:

A) I want my free feat (which I should of taken at Lvl 2 if I remembered about the feat tax thing) to be Duelist's Panache, which grants my Charisma modifier to acrobatics and athletics checks.

B) We're playing again this Tuesday at the regular time, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Al Baron posted:

Ok:

A) I want my free feat (which I should of taken at Lvl 2 if I remembered about the feat tax thing) to be Duelist's Panache, which grants my Charisma modifier to acrobatics and athletics checks.

Duly applied! Your bonus to Acrobatics is now a fairly impressive +14.

Al Baron posted:

B) We're playing again this Tuesday at the regular time, right?

That is indeed the plan.

• Locked thread