Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

This makes a lot more sense than the original. The stick figure is being rocketed up to the ceiling by the force of his turbo piss. He is the next step in human evolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i cannot imagine what it must be like to not have such delicate control over the dialation of your pisshole that you can't control the width and power of your piss stream to such a degree that you can reduce it to a fine warm mist soft enough to coat a butterfly's wings or strong enough to blast a hole in the side of the bowl

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

The BYOB. Piss your own pants. Insist you did it for laughs.

The Wizzard. Piss someone else's pants.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

roll up a paper towel and stick one end int oyour urethra

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

roll up a paper towel and stick one end int oyour urethra

Or put toilet paper into the tube and put your dick in the tube like a silencer.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Or put toilet paper into the tube and put your dick in the tube like a silencer.
ice that toilet, mafioso style

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frank Horrigan posted:

The Wizzard. Piss someone else's pants.
you dont need magic to do this if someone is sufficiently distracted and has big pockets

RolandIsNotOkay
Jun 7, 2014
The water in UK toilets is much lower allowing for supereasystealthurination :henget:

The 5th Foid
Nov 22, 2014

by Ralp
This is actually a loving classic old school GBS thread that made me sign up for the forums in te first place. Game on! :cheers:

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Strawman

Self-explanatory.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Just piss into the trashcan. No splash.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Wamdoodle posted:

Just piss into the trashcan. No splash.

LET me tell you, the sound of piss hitting a plastic bag is loud as hell.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Sometimes late at night when I have to pee, I'll pee in the kid's bathroom instead of mine to avoid waking up my wife. Instead of flushing and waking everybody up, I just put the seat back down and throw a few sheets of toilet paper in there.

Bam, daughter gets blamed for it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just carry around water balloons and piss into those. they can hold a lot of piss.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Frank Horrigan posted:

Method 2: The Thirsty Bird

Don't do this. Ever.
This is a work of art OP

Frank Horrigan posted:

The BYOB. Piss your own pants. Insist you did it for laughs.
Missed great PYOP joke.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

zen death robot posted:

Go see a doctor about your damaged dick, asap

that's actually extremely normal

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I see nothing wrong with his dick

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Frank Horrigan posted:

Sometimes late at night when I have to pee, I'll pee in the kid's bathroom instead of mine to avoid waking up my wife. Instead of flushing and waking everybody up, I just put the seat back down and throw a few sheets of toilet paper in there.

Youre the guy who excuses himself and sneaks off to the garage to fart aren't you?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Frank Horrigan posted:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Frank Horrigan posted:

The Slater is an effective and :krad: way to steathily relieve yourself when people are trying to hear you empty your bladder.

Didn't we agree you would have to remove your pants and underwear to piss like this? That is way too much trouble.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Tony Homo posted:

Didn't we agree you would have to remove your pants and underwear to piss like this? That is way too much trouble.

Pee spies will wait as long as they have to in order to hear you pee. Peeing in total comfort while also thwarting piss-listeners is worth the effort.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
wear open crotch pants & no underwear and just piss as u walk

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

detectivemonkey posted:

What the gently caress, dude. You lay a square of toilet paper on top of the water and aim for it. I don't even own a penis and I know this.

Negative there buster. My powerful piss stream would shred that paper to bits in the first squirt.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the mirror shows the piss going into a different place... this is like some dorian grey poo poo right here

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo

VendaGoat posted:

Downward Dong

Hang You'reself aka Burden Of Being A Dickhaver

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aXm-sx4osc&t=378s

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
just pee normally but cough and groan like a horny bear the whole time

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Frank Horrigan posted:

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo

Frank Horrigan posted:

I'd go for this but I done ran out of dick. I'm white. Help what do I do :(

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Piss up your own rear end then put a layer of toilet paper in the bowl and poo poo it out in one solid deuce quietly.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
Piss in a large condom and then throw it in the trash

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Suddenly, life makes complete sense.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
I also recommend "the thirsty bird"

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Lol if you don't Audio-Cast at any opportunity

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Noyemi K posted:

I also recommend "the thirsty bird"

Please don't do the Thirsty Bird, I'm pretty sure that's how herpes was originally created.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
just put a gauze on your dick when you are going out and pee then when you get home throw it out, silent AND convenient

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Wicker Man posted:

LET me tell you, the sound of piss hitting a plastic bag is loud as hell.

drat, forgot to preface it by saying to make sure there's plenty of paper first.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Wootman posted:

just put a gauze on your dick when you are going out and pee then when you get home throw it out, silent AND convenient

Adult diapers. Cheaper and more comfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wootman posted:

the piss stream running down my pantleg is completely silent!

Frank Horrigan posted:

Adult diapers. Cheaper and more comfortable.
my record piss was a stream of 2.8 liters

• Locked thread