Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
also the 9 year old looks significantly bigger than you. do they feed yuo at home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Baba Ganoush posted:

yes

it actually feels uncomfortable to quote you because I might get arrested, seeing as how I am a reformed sexual offender and a rapist

btw ur avatar does that thing that the shadow dancing lady does and the pizza can appear to turn both ways and it's messing with my head thanks

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I.N.R.I. is the wisest man in all of Athens.

kremlins
May 9, 2009

hush u like 900 year old fyad postèr

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
posting from within the nutsack, will update when i get the rest of my chromosomes

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Serious Frolicking posted:

Whaaaaa? But you registered more than 9 years ago. Ha ha what a funny joke now you can shut up about it.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

there exist actual 15 year olds whose college credits outnumber your probations

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

vandalism posted:

posting from within the nutsack, will update when i get the rest of my chromosomes

toxx this so i can be on the ground floor when you get an extra copy of chromosome 21

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I'm 23 now boy do the math. I've been reading SA since 2004 and christ I feel old.

I'm 22 and I've been following SA since 2005 (going from remembering Ninja vs. Peasant being the newest Flash Tub at the time) and lurking on the forums since 2007. Maybe I should've lurked for a decade before purchasing a forums account rather than seven years.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I joined at 18 and now I'm 20.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
oh wow i've been on here for six years
i wonder how my life would be if at 21 i applied myself to something productive instead of buying a forums account

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Very few people in gbs check for negative post counts of the OP...and so the meta trolling continues

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im 9 you loving faggots and its way past my mother fuckshitting bedtime

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Here's a Chris Webber poster on SA

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Here's a Chris Webber poster on SA

that guy is like 17

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

dad gay. so what posted:

im 9 you loving faggots and its way past my mother fuckshitting bedtime

You got some messed up bowels for a 9 year old

Honesty kid lay off the hot sauce or something

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

I.N.R.I posted:

I'm 15 now, but I was 12 (!) when I registered, in 2011.

I'm 15 as well. Greetings

bling bling bilal
Sep 30, 2013
Whose credit card did you steal to make the purchase?
Unless if you have a cushy office job where you're given a computer without an audio driver, you're pretty much wasting the best years of your life here.
Get out while you still can, go binge on drugs, have unprotected sex and make friends with questionable characters. Be a normal 15 year old for christ sakes.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bling bling bilal posted:

Whose credit card did you steal to make the purchase?
Unless if you have a cushy office job where you're given a computer without an audio driver, you're pretty much wasting the best years of your life here.
Get out while you still can, go binge on drugs, have unprotected sex and make friends with questionable characters. Be a normal 15 year old for christ sakes.

well, im 9, so... this really makes me angry (and my mom)

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

dad gay. so what posted:

I know the feeling. I dictate all of my internet letters through my mom because I'm still in keyboarding class and it isn't going well.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Baba Ganoush posted:

I know the feeling. I dictate all of my internet letters through my mom because I'm still in keyboarding class and it isn't going well.

hmm this is interesting to my developing brain... so you are you some kind of piece of poo poo loser or a gay fag? im pretty confused about all of your adult nuances and the way you - especially you - use your cock as a toy since you are so undesireable. I am still trying to understand what girls like but its pretty clear what I should not be doing (i.e. every choice you have ever made in your life). anywhos, so im 9 and its about bedtime cause im pretty tuckered out (not from masturbation like you) but I will have some zzz and :fistbump: you lata! p*

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

dad gay. so what posted:

hmm this is interesting to my developing brain... so you are you some kind of piece of poo poo loser or a gay fag? im pretty confused about all of your adult nuances and the way you - especially you - use your cock as a toy since you are so undesireable. I am still trying to understand what girls like but its pretty clear what I should not be doing (i.e. every choice you have ever made in your life). anywhos, so im 9 and its about bedtime cause im pretty tuckered out (not from masturbation like you) but I will have some zzz and :fistbump: you lata! p*

Don't talk about my son that way

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
well, im 9, so....

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

dad gay. so what posted:

well, im 9, so....

What is your parent's phone number. Give it to me immediately or you're in trouble

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I was 18 when I registered here. I paid :10bux: using one of those VISA giftcards

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
According to a recent poll 4.24% of GBS posters are 13 or younger, and there are no 15 year olds here at all. Clearly these facts are accurate and the OP is lying.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
im 7 what is this

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

prezbuluskey posted:

im 7 what is this

born to post

bling bling bilal
Sep 30, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

I like her better when she's angry rawrr
Someone's gotta take care of her needs when the man she's with is actually a closet homosexual

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

gently caress this i'm aborting all of you

hnnnnggggrrrh

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
When I joined I was 8, now I'm 35.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im 30 and my dick is huge and so are my muscles

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

numberoneposter posted:

im 30 and my dick is huge and so are my muscles

im 3 and my dick is tiny and so are my muscles

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I am also 9.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I first started reading SA when I was 15, back in the early 2000s. Didn't get a credit card for my :10bux: until I was older.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

im 3 and my dick is tiny and so are my muscles
welcome to the real world son, it gets better

naem
May 29, 2011

Otto von Ruthless posted:

insert joke about the youngest poster actually being rather old because this is a forum for internet grandpas

Yeah but Internet grandpas are like 27

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
bump

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I'm 58

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

smoobles posted:

haha, an aatrek joke, hilarious

another cool joke that includes interaction between children and the moderation staff of something awful, was when Abe tried to get a twitter girl to like him and in the process got owned so brutally by a 14 year old boy that he left the internet.

• Locked thread