Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrunchTime833
Oct 9, 2003

*rejoins the ancestors*
Hey SA. It's been a while.

My name's Mike. I'm a megafan of Sam, Nick, and Chuck, better known as Million Dollar Extreme. (full disclosure, i'm sam's roommate) You've maybe seen some of these lovely videos:

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPI0wb44SH8

Their youtube channel was targeted by tumblr feminists, bronies maybe... I dunno, some kind of extra serious, easily angered group.

Now over 400 videos are gone along with their soap box because they pissed off the wrong protected group… It sucks a lot.

You guys might not care at all, and it's definitely not the most accessible humor, but I was thinking that SA is still a reasonably smart group of people with enough edge and respect for individual rights to, one way or the other, object to the removal of the channel.

If you have the time and inclination to help out, it’s actually quite easy (this happened to us once before and we got it back the same way):

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/suspended?p=youtube&rd=1

Go to that link… for the first field, the email used to sign into account, put sexualpleaser.cumming@gmail.com (absolutely serious), then for the body, write whatever you wish, something like: “Dear YouTube, please reinstate youtube.com/user/milliondollarextreme ...They are valuable Google(TM) community members, innocent of all wrongdoing--the silence must end.”

then forward the same thing to:

legal@youtube.com
account-appeal@youtube.com
press@youtube.com
copyright@youtube.com
support@youtube.com
yt-partner-support@google.com

Tweet your friends, if you're a weird twitter heavy hitter witter, get out there and spread the word, you can make a difference, you are the difference, feel the power, be the change

I definitely think this might be bound for the ol' "Comedy Gas Chamber", but I really think what the boys are doing (noncommercial comedy, highbrow-disguised-as-lowbrow, shocking but thought-provoking humor) is important and silencing it is pretty unconscionable.

"If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." - John Stewart Mill

Anyway. I'm rip-roaring ready to take beaucoup snark and probably some hate since this thread isn't rife with content, but it's something real, something important, something we gotta do. :o)

If the channel gets back up i'll upload a vid of me saying a classic SA catchphrase to the back of sam's head while he's on his computer

Peace all, please help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i'm not doing all that poo poo for some youtube show I don't watch

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
hi mike :dance:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

a bone to pick posted:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

BrunchTime833 posted:

Go to that link… for the first field, the email used to sign into account, put sexualpleaser.cumming@gmail.com (absolutely serious),

:getout:

This dude is an unfunny Maddox wannabe and he deserves getting his sandcastle stomped in.

BrunchTime833
Oct 9, 2003

*rejoins the ancestors*

hey man

a bone to pick posted:

It'd be really sweet if you did but i understand your time is precious :)

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
mde is funny stuff but where is the kickstarter tv videos i paid for with american fiat

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
mde owns

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dont give a gently caress

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Tell your roommate his videos are bad. Also: move.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
why dont you take this to fyad?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im gay?????

Argh
Feb 15, 2005
not on my internet you wont

ok ill do it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

goondolences op

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

:getout:

This dude is an unfunny Maddox wannabe and he deserves getting his sandcastle stomped in.

nice! hes probably also a furry fedora wearing MRA too haha. maybe he got cucked! LMFAO!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

a bone to pick posted:

you are a human being

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i dont give a gently caress

human being

Liquid Penguins posted:

Tell your roommate his videos are bad. Also: move.

hey, stop being a human being

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i hate you op

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I definitely think this might be bound for the ol' "Comedy Gas Chamber", but I really think what the boys are doing (noncommercial comedy, highbrow-disguised-as-lowbrow, shocking but thought-provoking humor) is important and silencing it is pretty unconscionable.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Skeleton King posted:

mde is funny stuff but where is the kickstarter tv videos i paid for with american fiat

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Easy...cheeeesy baked potatoes

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
also lol for not putting college cunts or brooklyn street fashion in the op

stump collector
May 28, 2007
you goons like watersports?

Skeleton King posted:

also lol for not putting college cunts or brooklyn street fashion in the op

i like mde whypz also

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

BrunchTime833 posted:

I was thinking that SA is still a reasonably smart group of people with enough edge and respect for individual rights

you thought wrong OP, it's literally the opposite of those things

did your thing anyway tho

quote:

Thanks for contacting our Google Accounts team. We'll review your report, and will contact you only if we have additional information to share.

We appreciate your taking the time to contact us.

jalopybrown fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Dec 14, 2014

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
this poo poo sounds hella dumb and y'all sound hella dumb for doing it, hth

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
pretty funny stuff maybe they should write for south park

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Wait, do i care?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

you are a human being

human being

oh no

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
yea,,, we'll help out sure... if sam hyde releases a video of him eating 23 eggs first :twisted:

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
I don't know where I am. How did I get here? Is there a directory or a map? I need an adult.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
That mom video is pretty good. I like these guys. Not filling anything out though.

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!
million dollar extreme good

http://cliqist.com/2014/03/14/is-dark-skyes-the-latest-kickstarter-scam/

darkskyesscamLast week we posted an announcement for a new game on Kickstarter called Dark Skyes, a dating sim that takes place in the world of My Little Pony (MLP from this point on). Referred to as a “Brony dating sim,” the game would let adult fans of the magical pony world date, seduce, and do who knows what else with a wide variety of beautifully drawn ponies. In the time since our announcement a number of serious allegations have been thrown at the makers of Dark Skyes, with various elements of the web calling the whole thing a joke or a scam. The 4Chan /mlp/ group in particular has been in overdrive gathering information and pointing fingers.

Members of the 4chan /mlp/ group cross referenced the individuals on the Kickstarter campaign page with known members or fans of MDE. So they like pranks, big deal right? After all, MDE has over 6,000 likes on their Facebook page, maybe it’s just some MDE folks trying to get into the Brony game. A number of images popped up on the /mlp/ Dark Skyes investigation thread that seemed to show MDE head honcho Sam Hyde planning a master prank that involved Bronies.

million dollar extreme funny

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
this happened before and they just put their vids on vimeo or whateve.r

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
im going to need help understanding any of this, i am completely self centered

The 5th Foid
Nov 22, 2014

by Ralp
Post the MDE street wear shirt

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Sam Hyde thinks being funny and being bitter are the same thing

az
Dec 2, 2005

so what happened to your tube channel int he first place

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

you are a human being

human being

wtf??

somebody shut down this jerks google account please, unbelievable!

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
wtf is this bullshit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

wtf is this bullshit?

Sam Hyde is begging for money because they shut down his kickstarter because he was a scammer

• Locked thread