Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
open container
Sep 16, 2008
This goes out to everyone who thought tumblr activism would never lead to real world change.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/n...WT.nav=top-news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
that johnny t creature, is he...a scrote?

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
im not much of an activist but this man must be stopped

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Thank gently caress I don't live in a big city and have to use public transportation.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Saw title and clicked on expecting arse cheeks.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

http://movethefuckoversis.tumblr.com/

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
spreading men on the subway is highly inconsiderate and can result in cum stains and loose poops

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the goatman

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Jabronie posted:

im not much of an activist but this man must be stopped

That dude is awesome. He looks like Scruffy, the janitor from Futurama.

"I'm just gonna sit here and hold my bag of McRibs."

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if the sjws can stop goatseing on the subway, well, maybe theyre ok after all

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

open container posted:

This goes out to everyone who thought tumblr activism would never lead to real world change.

A bunch of dudes on that site got a normal amount of spread tho I don't get the whole splayed out thing I just tried it and it feels mad uncomfortable.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
lol who uses public transit what are you european rofl get a car

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
They should say something to all the girls, and middle aged/old ladies who put their stuff next to them on the train, or on the inside seat on the bus while they sit on the outside seat. I called that "castling" when I was in high school..it makes sense because no ones gonna ask them to move if they have their stuff on the inside seat.

basically this is dumb, lots of people are rude. the ad campaign should be "don't be rude". and busses and trains also have signs about not taking up spaces or reserving seats so this is doubly dumb.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Groovelord Neato posted:

A bunch of dudes on that site got a normal amount of spread tho I don't get the whole splayed out thing I just tried it and it feels mad uncomfortable.

Your balls just aren't big enough, GN.. for some it's a necessity.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I'd hate to have two watermelons dangling betwixt me legs.

a posting ghost posted:

They should say something to all the girls, and middle aged/old ladies who put their stuff next to them on the train, or on the inside seat on the bus while they sit on the outside seat. I called that "castling" when I was in high school..it makes sense because no ones gonna ask them to move if they have their stuff on the inside seat.

basically this is dumb, lots of people are rude. the ad campaign should be "don't be rude". and busses and trains also have signs about not taking up spaces or reserving seats so this is doubly dumb.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

people got different standards of comfort, some like to stretch out, some like to post creepshots of strangers on public transport

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I'm convinced. I once again think women need to be protected.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

people got different standards of comfort, some like to stretch out, some like to post creepshots of strangers on public transport

don't creepshotshame you rapist!!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
once I thought about it I realized that guys shouldn't really mind crushing their testicles since that's basically where the all world's evil comes from

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
only fat people and invalids sit on trains anyway

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How do you approach a cutie on the subway? I live in a city without one so I haven't the foggiest, well I mean there's a downtown rail but thats for poors. I assume it's like work and you just never say anything to each other ever, and in the rare cases you do you both instantly feel stupid/awkward and one of your moves to a different spot

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

idgi wha't wrong with what this guy's doing

i guess he could put his bag on the floor but sometimes there are issues with that, and besides it looks like there's still plenty of space on the bench

maybe he'd move his bag if you asked politely

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

proof of concept posted:

once I thought about it I realized that guys shouldn't really mind crushing their testicles since that's basically where the all world's evil comes from

Crushing the testicles unlocks their dark power; c.f. Hitler's single ball and anomalous rise to empire

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
tuck your shirt in under your jacket you loving sloven

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They seriously need to do one with fat people. Being a relatively slim guy when a train is full the fatties tend to waddle my direction so they can spill over into my seat.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

How do you approach a cutie on the subway? I live in a city without one so I haven't the foggiest, well I mean there's a downtown rail but thats for poors. I assume it's like work and you just never say anything to each other ever, and in the rare cases you do you both instantly feel stupid/awkward and one of your moves to a different spot

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Cnut the Great posted:

i guess he could put his bag on the floor but sometimes there are issues with that, and besides it looks like there's still plenty of space on the bench

Talking to people and resolving inconsequential problems in simple ways like a functioning adult is not the Tumblr way, if we all did that there'd be hardly anything to write endless insane journals on the dark slavery of petty grievances about

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Cnut the Great posted:

Yeah that's one of the normal amount of spread dudes. I think the person who runs the site think it's comfortable to have your legs completely closed (cause there were a couple guys like that posted but without bags next o em or anything) and it isn't because you smush your balls.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cnut the Great posted:

he's wearing a murse and he has toilet paper stuck to his shoe

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGeXSs_3ck

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
very well

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

They seriously need to do one with fat people. Being a relatively slim guy when a train is full the fatties tend to waddle my direction so they can spill over into my seat.

seriously fat people take up too much room that's a real issue
they should be charged double at least

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

proof of concept posted:

he's wearing a murse and he has toilet paper stuck to his shoe

well i thought he was indiana jones and that was an origami swan

sheesh

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

That zoom-in at the end is more startling than any jumpscare video

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Dec 21, 2014

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

Ew.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

you live in dallas, what do you expect?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Not sure if the MTA and others know this, but men have a dick and balls. I don't sit with my legs open for fun you know.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I put "can maintain eye contact" on my resume now and get all sorts of pussy (benefits)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay Roads posted:

you live in dallas, what do you expect?

Not this:

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Dec 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Lol at your pleb phone that doesn't take 12MP photos of train fatties.

• Locked thread