Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
It is extremely obvious that LOK has pretty much no budget, although it's funny they lost of the rest of their funding so they would bring the originally creator of spongebob back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Also the cgi was like embarrassing level bad

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
mods i am confused and disgusted by the anime chatting please remove these people from my presence [claps hands twice briskly]

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
I don't even get a mention? drat, I need to up my game.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Trochanter posted:

I don't even get a mention? drat, I need to up my game.

dude there are so many out there who are so bad you don't even make a blip on the radar

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Blistex posted:

Fark.com is a million times funnier than Something Awful.

what do I win?

that website still exists?

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

gnarlyhotep posted:

dude there are so many out there who are so bad you don't even make a blip on the radar

I'm willing to learn... There's only, like 1200 GBS posters total? It can't be that hard

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Trochanter posted:

I'm willing to learn... There's only, like 1200 GBS posters total? It can't be that hard

you're underestimating the rest of GBS

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
gbs is majorly epic and full of win...

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Goddamn Hippy posted:

I just want to be included. Here is my post!

welcome

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

gbs is majorly epic and full of win...

it's an ongoing narrative of weirdos, retards, fuckers, jackasses, goofballs, dorks, and maniacs

and I love it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's an ongoing narrative of weirdos, retards, fuckers, jackasses, goofballs, dorks, and maniacs

and I love it

God bless you. Allah too.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

and I love it

says the dorky goofball

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

and I love it

also guys who can't hold cats

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I nominate the guy who always posts :siren: I'm about to poo poo :siren:
edit: sorry thought we were nominating best posters :smugdog:

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I nominate the guy who always posts :siren: I'm about to poo poo :siren:

part of me wants to believe that you stopped your post mid statement to let us all know you were about to poo poo

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
dad gay. so what is full of hatred. and poo poo

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

in soviet russia, thread posts YOU lol

see ya later alligator,

waitwhatno

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Drink Cheerwine posted:

dad gay. so what is full of hatred. and poo poo

he's actually really funny

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

:agreed:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

hes funny whenever he threadshits.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
voted 1 for no poll

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
the poll would be like 12 pages long idiot

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gnarlyhotep posted:

/
/
/
/
/

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

gnarlyhotep posted:

bring back garbage day but for gbs instead of helldump because i know helldump wont be back

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

and the winner would be "imgay" or "goku"

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Most of the people that are probably considered terrible posters in GBS are actually the funniest

I like a lot of the current posters tbh. If the worst posters are actually the best posters than betamax is probably one of the worst posters. grrrllsweatshirt or whatever the is pretty good too.

i guess im doing this thread wrong but its harder for me to think of legit bad posters here than good ones since i think most regular posters here are pretty funny

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

who is the best poster then

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fetus Tree posted:

Most of the people that are probably considered terrible posters in GBS are actually the funniest

I like a lot of the current posters tbh. If the worst posters are actually the best posters than betamax is probably one of the worst posters. grrrllsweatshirt or whatever the is pretty good too.

i guess im doing this thread wrong but its harder for me to think of legit bad posters here than good ones since i think most regular posters here are pretty funny

you obviously haven't had the pleasure of the old gunky junket

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

she's only in QCS though...never seen her round here

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I nominate harime nui coz they think they some anny may broad

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

gunky junket is an enigma. a poster caught between this world and the next. a flickering figment of a silhouette of a dream. a mystery~~

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gnarlyhotep posted:

a posting ghost posted:

she's only in QCS though...never seen her round here

ive seen their posts but i dont really understand them, they seem like just senseless rambling to me

but ive been kind of out of the gbs 'scene' for awhile and stick to mostly select threads or threads that have people that i actually know posting in them

most of the time i see gunky junket its from other people mentioning them

also gnarly i think you are a good poster, but i suppose its well known that i have lovely taste in mods so its probs not much of an endorsement

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

i got a 4000 word pm from gunky junket and if writing a 4000 word pm isnt awesome then i dont wanna be awesome

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
it's a pretty sweet name, the more i hear it the more i like it...

gunky junket

i went for a similar scheme in mine but it's just not the same

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Neukoln19 posted:

I nominate harime nui coz they think they some anny may broad

MobMentality
Aug 22, 2007

I'm Mike Doyle.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Al cowen pisses me off too

So does teayches

But the forums would be worse w o them fools

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
idk how you cant like ths. half of his posts are 'im gay' and the other half are good and most of the time he says im gay its funny anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MobMentality
Aug 22, 2007

I'm Mike Doyle.
o

• Locked thread