Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm level 43 Super Bug Chaser looking to team up with a Meat Bandit and a Cyber Golem to raid Mount Gargamelee. Join TeEaM WrReKKKiNgBaLL and message 420-=AntManFoenix=- for deets (details).

thx

Lord Pimplerory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
PS: NO MANEATERS OR FISHSTICKLERS ALLOWED !!!! GWS (GOES WITHOUT SAYING)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I just started and haven't done any missions yet...I just walk around punching people and taking their money then spending it on drugs and whores. It's been going on like this for months now.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
lemme get my moms credit card so I can buy us some potions

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
Just died in sector 3.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

I'm a level 42069 ostrich weedlord tacomancer

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Just grouped with a level 72 Melmann and a 59 Gore Wizard but we lost the rush to Boatville USA. Can anybody tp to Rasin Basin?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I just started and haven't done any missions yet...I just walk around punching people and taking their money then spending it on drugs and whores. It's been going on like this for months now.
You should start Mission 18: Downtime For Gillepsie because you can ascertain transcendence points easily by procing the subpar molar

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
wtb sow 5p

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

mrlego posted:

Just died in sector 3.
will rez for clambucks

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm levl 1

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
is this a MUD

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I just noclip my way through the hard puzzles.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Level 5 everywhere.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Fallows posted:

wtb sow 5p
camping boots with pHarCyde[BLAZE]

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm lv 25 dickeater

I just saw into the woods and asked if Meryl Streep is ever gonna get older and my friend said that once you hit level cap you stop leveling

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
> YOU JUST DIED

woah sry

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Lowtax posted:

Just grouped with a level 72 Melmann and a 59 Gore Wizard but we lost the rush to Boatville USA. Can anybody tp to Rasin Basin?

Yeah but you're gonna have to pay me 127 Golden Armadillos for it. Tele-goo isn't cheap, you know.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Serious question: is using cheat codes unconscionable? I mean, if they put it in the game, it's ok to use, right?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I'm lv 25 dickeater

I just saw into the woods and asked if Meryl Streep is ever gonna get older and my friend said that once you hit level cap you stop leveling
me and skeeter were rotating meat piles when King Globule went down on the WAD Server.... talk about epic ownage !!!!!!!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SunAndSpring posted:

Yeah but you're gonna have to pay me 127 Golden Armadillos for it. Tele-goo isn't cheap, you know.
I converted all my armadillos to Hen House Tokens in the Potion College... I'm SOL

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Still collecting the 10 pickled orc dicks to get out of the starting zone :( Anyone want to powerlevel my dude while I take a nap?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i'm a level 69 president of the united states

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I am the sewer level. drip drip

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm stuck at 46, cannot complete the cum jeans encounter on my own

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
been thinking of playing but i heard that loving goons ruined it like all games

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Lowtax posted:

I converted all my armadillos to Hen House Tokens in the Potion College... I'm SOL

You loving n00b, you should've instead went to the Dwarven Veterinarians' Bank and deposited your armadillos in order to take advantage of the 10% compound interest they have. Don't ever loving speak to me again, your ineptitude at this game makes me physically sick.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
"I wish I would've spent more time leveling up in the video game" said the old man on his deathbed but nobody was there to hear him because they too were busy leveling up in the video game

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I've got a level 53 meat bandit, pm me your ingame name if you wanna group

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lowtax posted:

"I wish I would've spent more time leveling up in the video game" said the old man on his deathbed but nobody was there to hear him because they too were busy leveling up in the video game

dang Rich, this hits me right in the heart

-1 hp

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
lvl 22 bug chaser, looking for tips

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
level 13 macroing afk so don't kill me please!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
lost in the Wizard's Wacky Woods, send clownboat

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
last I checked I was level 21 OP

hth

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
camp check

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Tank Stuck in Bog = Level 10 forever!

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Level 23 bone-mage with specs in spooky and dark magic checking in
can't complete If The Bed's A Rockin quest without partner

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
somebody send a potion of miracles or drop some Hog Wild Elfs in the Jerkoff Rotunda for me, I cant make it out of the Wizards Wacky Woods and my powerlevel is shrinking every moment!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
I'm camping 3rd base, keep getting stuck.

• Locked thread