Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

That's right, women reward men who pleasure them by basically pissing all over their rear end and balls. I loving love science!

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I wish I was a scientist so I could use government funds to pay women to come in and have orgasms in my laboratory under the guise of advancing the human race

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
eh whatever i lick her butthole too

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
that ain't pee

that's squirt

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

thanks science wayto prove something that was already really loving obvious

smdh

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pissing but with some female prostate jizz

thats cum enough for me

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It's the professional wrestling of sex acts.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

jokes on you, i'll never make a girl orgasm, so there

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
those bitches

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
obviously, women have so little control over their bodies and emotions that it's hardly surprising that they can't keep themselves from wetting the bed just because someone went down on them

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i love it when my gal squid inks after a taut rimjob

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
she peed on my face :sigh:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

I have absolutely no problem with a girl peeing on me

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
sex is supposed to be messy and fun and if you get all grossed out by it lol

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

love 2 squart

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
What about when they squart during an oegamiom? Is that pee too?

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

big deal men piss all the time during orgasm right dudes

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Fun pee challenge: Have a wank then try to pee immediately after, it's not easy and takes a lot of concentration but you can do it if you believe!

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

krampster2 posted:

Fun pee challenge: Have a wank then try to pee immediately after, it's not easy and takes a lot of concentration but you can do it if you believe!

The real challenge is to see how many separate streams you get when you actually do pee. I've maxed out at 4.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its easier to pee afterwards if you use a pipe cleaner on yuour urethra

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

loving owned morans

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

The real question is whether these women know they're peeing or whether they truly think they're "squirting" some sort of female ejaculation all over the place?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Give Pat a Job posted:

The real challenge is to see how many separate streams you get when you actually do pee. I've maxed out at 4.

Got 3 the other day and was pretty impressed with myself until i realized my piss was getting everywhere

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lonesomedwarf posted:

its easier to pee afterwards if you use a pipe cleaner on yuour urethra

This is very good tipp thank you bee avatar

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
It is not pee its fun and its good piss taste piss but the squirt dont tast piss :) Trust me i tast a lot of squirt :) and its nt piss and it smell good :)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

whats with the confusion though this sseems like it would be soemthing really easy to clear up. is it piss or not, its not a mysterious substance, for fucks sake, loving scienetss!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Salami’s team is now working on a protocol to test whether the kidneys work faster to produce urine during sexual stimulation than at other times, New Scientist explains. And if so, why

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
this popped up on your facebook feed too, huh

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if u read the article youll discover that its lots of piss but also theres some real ejaculte in there from their pathetic vestigial female prostates

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ElectricSheep posted:

same.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

whats with the confusion though this sseems like it would be soemthing really easy to clear up. is it piss or not, its not a mysterious substance, for fucks sake, loving scienetss!

it's the pee from the bee in your avatar

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

FordPRefectLL posted:

sex is supposed to be messy and fun and if you get all grossed out by it lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

krampster2 posted:

the worst is when you cum then somethin gets jammed up in the pipes and it feels like you gotta pee for two hours but you can't

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

poosay spray

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

the worst is when you cum then somethin gets jammed up in the pipes and it feels like you gotta pee for two hours but you can't

your dick is broken

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

ElectricSheep posted:

please don't reveal the source of the content upon which I base all my threads thanks

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

we're all hurtin for a squirtin

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

all that matters is i acquire a male heir and can keep my property within my grasp.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when i dated a girl who would squirt i never questioned whether it was pee or whatever because im not a human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like feeling my balls, pulling and tugging on my balls. i like to feel the lumps and the tubes that go from my balls to my penis shaft. i have made a map which i will render in ascii:

\\|||,
/||,|//
\||||/.

• Locked thread