Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Went to start a solo run as a half orc shapeshifter. Got all created with an 87 point statline... and the game glitches, and I have to wipe, reinstall, and re-mod to remove the XP cap and allow all dual/multiclass races/combos.

Do that, go to remake, and luck into a statline that reads 19/18/19/1/18/18. I am in so much trouble if I ever get to the illithids, but I'm starting in BGEE and going solo, so what're the chances of THAT? And if I do, well, I'm a druid, I'm sure I'll figure out SOMETHING.

This is the beginning of the adventure of Dumby McWolfsdottir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012

Sylphosaurus posted:

What affects his chances of survival? Is it random or is it tied to your stats?

I have absolutely no idea, but I think its a 50/50 chance for Melicamp to survive the spell.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Pvt.Scott posted:

Does a belt ogre have more hitdice than a normal ogre? Where is he anyway?

The belt ogre is just the name for the ogre that drops the two belts. He's on the east half of the map just south of the friendly arm. If he does have more hit dice, it's not many more, since he's still vulnerable to Sleep and Command.

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014
I'm not trying to say there's anything wrong with your character but don't druids in second edition take on the physical stats of what they change into making super high physical stats kinda pointless?

Also isn't there not much point having a con higher than 16, non fighter type classes not getting any extra bonus hit points for a con higher than 16?

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

psudonym55 posted:

I'm not trying to say there's anything wrong with your character but don't druids in second edition take on the physical stats of what they change into making super high physical stats kinda pointless?

Also isn't there not much point having a con higher than 16, non fighter type classes not getting any extra bonus hit points for a con higher than 16?

If he snags the con-boosting tome he'll still regen, I think.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Also a high con lets you wear the claw of kazgaroth without any penalty beyond a 10% lower chance to resist poison. That's by far the most powerful ring in the game. As for the other stats, turning into stuff is a pretty high risk move in a solo game anyway, since you can't spellcast so your flexibility goes way down.

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014

Mountaineer posted:

Yeah, Xzar and Montaron you either take at level 1 or not at all since their auto levels are terrible. You may be better off taking Shar-Teel and dual-classing her.

Well judging by the way things are going I'm sure one of them will die and then I'll get her in. That con of hers though and her changed EE proficiency's *shudder* .

I had completely forgotten about the claw and the regeneration, I can see them both as quite valid reasons especially the claw.

Hmmm seems strange to me to play a shapeshifter then for a solo run. Probably that mysterious fun thing I keep hearing about.

psudonym55 fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jan 9, 2015

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

psudonym55 posted:

Well judging by the way things are going I'm sure one of them will die and then I'll get her in. That con of hers though and her changed EE proficiency's *shudder* .

I had completely forgotten about the claw and the regeneration, I can see them both as quite valid reasons especially the claw.

Hmmm seems strange to me to play a shapeshifter then for a solo run. Probably that mysterious fun thing I keep hearing about.

I only get 1 shapeshift per day at levels 1-2, and then 2/day at 3 and 4, so shapeshifting constantly is really not a thing the shapeshifter can do, in spite of its name. It pays to be able to rock the spellcasting and asskicking outside of combat. Also, once I secure the con book, that regen will let me carry fewer heals and more other stuff.

Also, I'm going with shapeshifter kind of as a response to RulebookHeavily's wizard slayer run, just to see if I can make it work. It won't be easy. I'm not a purist, though, so no XP cap for me.

Tag Plastic
Jun 10, 2006

Not organic.
I was waiting to have something interesting to report but welp, Silked. This is after going to Nashkel, carnival and Gnoll Fortress.:suicide:

Nick Fissure, death by thespian.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
I'm more than ever convinced that the designers specifically made Imoen's voiceset in order to call you a queer whenever you click on her and have her move somewhere. It's just timed too perfectly

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Congrats to Mountaineer and netcat on their ironling wins! Good luck in Amn!

And farewell, Nick Fissure. Theater sure is a cut-throat form of the arts.

netcat
Apr 29, 2008

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Congrats to Mountaineer and netcat on their ironling wins! Good luck in Amn!

And farewell, Nick Fissure. Theater sure is a cut-throat form of the arts.

I actually already screwed up in bg2 so I'm just going to pretend that I only meant to play 1 :v:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Is there a mod to force a cooldown on order acknowledgement lines? I don't want to hear my MC's pithy quote all the drat time while traveling.

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014
I believe that in the enhanced edition in the character sounds section of the sound options you can change how often they happen. I don't know about any other version.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm pretty sure IWD2 has the option to modify how often characters speak when clicked.

IWD2 question: I forget the good magic weapons that drop: I have one fighter type that I can spec for whatever weapon, does anyone have any suggestions? My two Clerics will just use whatever they know how, my two Sorcerers will only be using crossbows, and my bard will be using a Bow, but I dont know what I want my fighter type to use.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

The Adventures of Dumby McWolfsdottir

Met some shady looking fellows on the road. Killed them. They had prizes inside! Went to the inn, and there was another shady guy on the steps. He had prizes inside, too!

(I killed Xzar and Montaron. They are not a match for a level 1 werewolf. Got to the friendly arm, turns out that a hasted werewolf with 4 attacks per round gets off at least one attack before Tarnesh can cast. That was enough to kill him.)

Side note: If you have 19 con and can use Bucklers, Bentley at the Friendly Arm sells Bentley's Buckler, which is an otherwise normal buckler that gives +1 Con, putting you up to 20.

NinjaDebugger fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jan 10, 2015

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Pvt.Scott posted:

Is there a mod to force a cooldown on order acknowledgement lines? I don't want to hear my MC's pithy quote all the drat time while traveling.

No need for a mod, just go into sound options and then select Character Sounds

Disabling Battle Cries is also a good idea sometimes. "GO FOR THE EYES, BOO!" is classic, but it wears itsself out after the hundredth replay.

Orrfieldmedic
Oct 15, 2012
Whelp, time for the most dangerous ironman attempt I have done.

Team Wildmages Ready to go, lets see how long they last.

Because I am sure that they will all die to shield being wildsurged into a fireball. Anyway, made it to Friendly Arm inn, only thing to note is Mort got killed by a falling cow.

Wish I actually got that screenshotted while it was happening. And Wild Wildmage got turned into a girl.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Thank god. Those sound options mean I might keep my sanity.

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

Wandering around the countryside has been mostly uneventful for Galatea and crew except for one close call, where I took the idol from the temple of Kozan because i 'aint afraid of no ghosts.

Galatea was down to 2 health before I managed to get it to focus on Khalid instead and chug some potions. Oh well, got another level for Imoen, and i don't foresee any further problems until I go basilisk hunting and inevitably gently caress it up.

Edit: EE bugging out and not letting you zoom in after leaving the temple is annoying.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Still early days for Dunworthy and Company. Decided not to rob the Friendly Arms blind (just yet) but Imoen did engage in a bit of recreational lockpicking, enough to get her to level 2. We also murdered some innocent hobgoblins. They were, uh, defiling nature. Sure.

Then wandered south to clear out the Crossroads area between us and Beregost. Here my brave and noble champions can be seen slaughtering the sickly peasants.

And then there was the ogre. You can't see because they're all healed up again, but Khalid, Montaron, and Dunworthy all came quite close to perishing in this fight. But D. hit level 2 as a result, so all's well that ends.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012

Orrfieldmedic posted:

Team Wildmages Ready to go, lets see how long they last.

I want this to win so badly. It could be amazing.

Meanwhile, Mr. Kipling is still wandering the wilderness.

I'm so glad stealth works like it does in tight spaces like this. Would have easily crushed me in a straight fight.

Got the Constitution tome. Elves being 90% resistant to charm was a huge help for the sirines.

I then recruited Tiax (moved to Beregost by SCS) so I could kill Droth and Shoal. Wasn't very tough, Droth has few spells and moves slowly. I reached level 8 after killing them, then cleared the area after resting up. Thank god for The Surgeon and his free heals.

biscuits and crazy fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Jan 10, 2015

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb
Doomsayer protip: use dispel magic, it removes his blur effect and dispels his weapon so he'll just be punching you for light damage. He will still appear to have his weapon and be blurred, however.

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

Welp, Galatea's run ended in the flesh Golem cave... I forgot there were traps in there. Galatea got paralyzed by one and beaten to death by a golem as her companions jostled behind her trying to reach it. Oh well.

Orrfieldmedic
Oct 15, 2012

Ilyich posted:

I want this to win so badly. It could be amazing.

Well... I would love that as well but...

Well, first off fought the Neera encounter, turning the red wizard green with a wildsurge.

Melee Wildmage tanking Silke by taking a lighting bolt to the face and living

Marl, what do you have against wildmages.

Went looking for Melicamp and getting a 5000 gold bounty when...

That was great.

Ran away like a coward until it despawned.

And the last fight of the night.

I answered the questions right, but some of the guys didn't despawn, including a skeleton off screen.

Load-bering Wildmage died, ending that run.

Team wildmage died to Bassilus.

Honestly, it was fun... infact, I'm going to try a wildmage party again.

Just need to figure out a better starting spell layout.

Kaebora
Jul 12, 2006

Be careful of forgetfulness. Your lucky color is...blue?
I'm seeing this thread a bit late, but I'm tossing my hat into the ring with Ji'Shomara the Shadowdancer

And would you just look at that roll. I'm going to dual into a mage at some point in Baldur's Gate 2, assuming dumb luck doesn't have it's way (it will).

A counter-clockwise sweep of Candlekeep nets all the loot in one go. The only hint of danger was a Critical Hit from (guess who?) Shank, that dealt 6 damage. I didn't think to grab a screenshot.

A lucky Fire Opal Ring dropped from Gorion's Ambush, which is a sweet extra 250 gold. I grab a potion of Invisibility from Jaheria to act as Protection from Ambushes and go north to do the Fisherman/Tanya quest. If all goes right, it's an easy 2500 experience and Flail +1. It does not go right. Normally, hitting her with a Magic Missile will send her into dialogue mode, but, ah, that didn't happen. I don't know if it's an Enhanced Edition thing, or just luck, but I'm forced to kill her (only 1650 xp). Hiding from the ankheg at the very top of the map and heading north sends me to the Zombie Infestation map. It's another easy source of XP (2100 from the quest and from killing all the zombies), and safe - kiting the zombies is very easy.

Currently in Beregost, trying to save up money to grab the Shadow Armor, planning a party, and cursing HP rolls. Level 4, with 17 HP.

And drat, it's a pity about that Wild Mage party. Hopefully run #2 will be better.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The infamous Silke claims another life, alas.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

NinjaDebugger posted:

re-mod to... allow all dual/multiclass races/combos.

Two questions:

1) Does that mod work with Enhanced Edition?

B) Could you link it for me?

Orrfieldmedic
Oct 15, 2012

Kaebora posted:

And drat, it's a pity about that Wild Mage party. Hopefully run #2 will be better.

Run #2 went great.

I have no idea how to feel about dying to Mort. And I have no idea why the hell the protagonist was in melee.

...I think I'm just going to wait for them to actually hit chapter two before posting about the exploits of the Wildmages.

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

JustJeff88 posted:

Two questions:

It's part of the Bg2tweaks mod, I think (works with BG1 and the EE's as well)

http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks/

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb

JustJeff88 posted:

Two questions:

Yes it does work with the EE games: http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks/

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Garon Half-Orcen's adventure continues... briefly.

Protection scrolls are also not on the Wizard Slayer's forbidden list. Basically a successful run with this class is about making the Wizard Slayer into the biggest hypocrite you can. I bought Magic and Poison.

Magic came in handy for all the Sirens.

And for the cave! All the traps in there are magical.

20 Constitution. Resting and travelling automatically heals your character to full at this level, so it's a huge timesaver and a lifesaver when resting out in the field.

Then I went to Cloakwood, and... well. I mistimed reading the scroll and read it by accident on the FIRST section of Cloakwood, meaning I was vulnerable to the poison here. I still got pretty far...

But not far enough. I needed the Free Action sword in here, but it was too much.

RIP Garon Half-Orcen, dead to all the poison in Cloakwood. This was purely my mistake and I was otherwise in almost no danger. I might go for a third attempt soon but I need to pep myself up for it after getting this far and falling!

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

So let's just try this again. Behold, Winston Smiter the III, mighty Priest of Talos

So he isn't much of a charmer, but he should be able to smite things pretty well.

I began with some of the fetchquests, which I usually go on autopilot for. This time I noticed I was beating rats unconscious instead of killing them with my mace. Er...

Oh, this run will just go *swimmingly*.

Anyway, after buying a new mace, I get out of Candlekeep without Gorion killing me. Didn't screencap it, but surprisingly my Charisma sucked so much that *Xzar and Monty* refused to join me after I mentioned I was going to the Friendly Arm. Whelp.

I'm not sure why everyone makes a fuss about Tarnesh. All you have to do is kite him over to the guards before he catches up and speaks to you.Then they'll happily murder him. And he'll probably murder a few of them first, giving you some free armor drops.

As so. Now I'll just trigger his dialogue and run away.

...well gently caress me sideways. Hopefully the guards will deck him before I stumble back into him, or wander into goblins or something.

...nope, straight back to Tarnesh and a Magic Missile. RIP Winston Smiter the III. gently caress you, Tarnesh.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

This game is run by the worst DM ever. "Ok, you're at the foot of the stone stairway that leads to the Friendly Arm Inn. In mere seconds you will catch sight of the other players' characters and then we can kick this campaign off. A man in robes approaches you [insert dialog here] ... smiles at you you menacingly and casts fear. :csgo: you fail your save and are now cowering helplessly in the stables as the guards panic around you. The man casts magic missile and...how many hp do you have?":rip:

E: then the GM cancels the game because your character was the plot hook.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Jan 10, 2015

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

DeathChicken posted:

...nope, straight back to Tarnesh and a Magic Missile. RIP Winston Smiter the III. gently caress you, Tarnesh.

:unsmith: Hey, now I'm not the only one to die to Tarnesh. Sure, your death was due to the failure of a sound tactic and my death was because of Dumb, but I still feel a bit better now. I hope you give a cleric kit character another shot.

Speaking of clerics, Oldman's run is picking up steam:

I still love skeletons, BTW. These Sirens stand no chance against Sgt. Scapula.

Kivan is being a bit of a disappointment. But I just can't quit him! He's a wizard with that +1 composite bow.

Shortly after that Imoen got another level up. Level 7 is usually when I dual class her, so we finally have a real mage. No offense to Xan. However, we drop him and go fetch Coran
He's a great archer, nearly as good as Kivan...

But his thieving skills could use some work.

There's a ton more I want to grab from the overworld, so I only stick around long enough to grab Coran's wyvern kill.

Sgt Scapula was brought forth again to tangle with the hamadryad that always finds me in this area and does a good job keeping the poisonous claws away from people burdened with the weakness of flesh. With a wyvern bagged we left the Cloakwood and turned in the bounty at Beregost's temple. Then the party explored the area....

Comstar covered these guys before I could, but I still want to state my loathing for these guys. Vampire wolves, immune to normal weapons, hidden away in an otherwise beginner area with nothing but easy hobgoblins and wild dogs, a place you might explore before you even have a single magic weapon. At best, the +1 dagger from candlekeep or Silke's quarterstaff. I think they can even Hold people with their attacks like ghouls and ghasts. I didn't take the chance and had Ajantis with the Spiderbane tangle with them. I hate them so much.

Anyway, most of the areas to the west of Beregost and Nashkell were taken care of, so the party started moving down the east side of the map.

The Red Wizards of Thay foolishly wasted their spells on Sgt. Scapula, but he fell during the battle. Not a single bit of their foul magic touched the party, though!

I'm gonna be honest, half this post is going to be about my love of skeletons. Sgt. Scapula was summoned with his pal, Private uh... Pelvis? Sure. Having no eyes, the Basilisk's gaze attacks had no effect, and their puny melee attacks hardly scratched the dusty old bones, full of green dust. Mutamin's Garden was cleared out swiftly and safely, and on the way out the skeletons thrashed Korax. No need for a turncoat ghast.

I did get in a random encounter on the way to the next area and I thought I was done for, but luckily it was just kobolds. I had used my last Stone to Flesh scroll on whats-her-name in the garden.

I took my own advice and just used the Gullykin shortcut straight to the end of the Firewine bridge maze. The ogre magi was kinda disappointing, but he had a wizard cronie with some nice spell scrolls for Imoen's growing spellbook.

In the south of Gullykin the party encountered one of the last remaining assassins, Molkar and company. Sgt. Scapula successfully absorbed a fear spell, but Oldman was just within range for it to bounce from the skeleton to him. Luckily I finally wised up and pre-cast Courage, so he was still fine... and even if he wasn't, Branwen's Hold Person landed big time.

Next stop was Ulcaster's school! Some addled skeleton named Icharyd picked a fight, saying he wanted flesh. So weird! He's finally found a way to live without flesh and now he wants it back? Doesn't make sense. Sgt Scapula stepped forward to teach him the error of his ways.

He actually got a few hits in before being flattened. I was so proud.

The return of the book to Ulcaster was enough to push Oldman to level 7, earning him another 1/2 of an attack per round.

But there's no time to enjoy it since he'll be locking it away behind cleric levels until Baldur's Gate 2. I finally have two clerics!

Oldman the Ranger has Dual Classed into Cleric!

And now I gotta decide if I want to keep my party lineup like this or if I want to swap Branwen for Yeslick. I usually use Yeslick since I love his high-ish hp, fighter Thac0 and attacks per round, and innate dispels, but I think I might keep Branwen this time. I need a tank and she did pretty well for HP this time and doesn't really need the dexterity bracers I gave to Ajantis. Plus that leaves her free to use the gauntlets of ogre strength later on. Given my party lineup of cleric MC, Ajantis, Kivan, Coran, and Imoen as a mage, what do you all think?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
I'd say if you've got Kivan and Coran in the party you're not short on physical offense, and the extra attacks per round that Yeslick brings probably won't outmatch the superior spellcasting of Branwen, particularly since you say she's rolled well on hp so far. You're heavy on physical tanks for my playstyle (I like two mages), so I would balk at anything that reduces the party's spellcasting power, even if it's just trading a singleclass caster for a multiclass.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Alright, Rochard has finally got started for realsies.

First off, picking up some Very Important Loot.

Got through the intro without too much hassle, picking a party composition was a little annoying though. Skipping the evil characters this run (since it's ironman, I'd have to actually watch my rep instead of just going "oops, my bad" and reloading when turning in a quest got it too high), my first thought was Yoshimo/Imoen, Jan, Valygar, Minsc, Aerie. But that's so close to the underdogs achievement, so I figured out swap out Aerie for Jaheira. Sure, that leaves me low on divine magic until Rochard dual classes and levels up a bit, and leaves me lacking in arcane magic until Spellhold, but what's the worst that could happen?

Well, I could get my poo poo wrecked in a mage battle (this is after I've healed up and all the confusion has worn off) against Xzar's minions.

But hey, I hit level 9! That means I can dual to cleric and get started on all that stuff.

Shame I couldn't save this guy, though. I could have used the extra experience.

This one was a close call. Rochard got Held (no Berzerker rage right now :(), and Minsc got his poo poo beat in by the assassin on the left while everyone else was trying to keep Rochard alive. Once the ghasts went down, I had to draw aggro with Jan just to keep Minsc standing. No-one died, but it was close.

This guy almost beat Rochard's head in too. Turns out when you dual class you lose your awesome thaco/specialization/APR for a while :downs:

Finally, grabbing some more Very Important Loot.

Current status: Still broke, still scrabbling my way up to 15k gold. I'm planning to do Spellhold early so Imoen isn't too far underlevelled - hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me in the Underdark.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I staggered back to Berghost with only 4 people in the party. Rested up (and had to rest again when I remembered that our mage now had the RING OF SUPERSUIT after I found it because I looked at the wrong place) and travelled next door to High Hedge.

I added Kivan to the party for the first time I've ever had him, and discovered he's trained in Halbards. Huh. With only 2 points in Longbow he's not nearly as impressive as I thought he was supposed to be. Together we took down some Dog headed humanoids and my first encounter with Skeletons, one of who ran away to the power of my god.

I entered the keep and immediately a Golem went red and the rest of the party couldn't get past the bottleneck. I took one hit that knocked me down from full to 1/4 HP and a quick retreat was needed. Then I got stuck next to Kivan and then this happened:

I don't recall this ever happened before BG:EE - did they always do that or is it a mod that does it?

Thus ends the story of Comstar the First killed by a instant aggro Flesh Golem at High Hedge estate.

As I was annoyed by not starting with a thief that has a high enough lock picking to open everything, I think I'll try a Half-orc cleric/thief. Evil will always triumph because good was dumb?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Go for it. Just keep in mind that if you intend to go backstabby, only weapons that thieves can use can backstab folks. When you narrow it down to weapons clerics can use too, the only ones that will work are clubs and quarterstaffs.

Just a little more to report before I'm done for the night:
I took Mzbundifund's advice and stuck with Branwen. All that was left of the overworld was to clear out the area in the far southeast. Snagged the fire resist ring and scooped up that wounded guy before zooming straight toward the Friendly Arms Inn to turn the guy over to the cleric. Then it was off to the final area of Cloakwood to have some fun with the average mage HP pool.

Well done Coran! PS, I dropped the purist run in favor of him being proficient in a weapon that can backstab. Two-hand swords, really BGTutu?

Anyway, Coran immediately skedaddled around the corner and stealthed the moment he broke line of sight. The two bodyguards rushed after but couldn't find anyone to smash.

The perfect crime. Not pictured: Sgt. Scapula rushing in from the southwest to swarm the lone mage. After he was down the melee guys went down easy, and the Boots of Speed were claimed by Coran so he could break line of sight even faster for more backstab fun.

The Mines were pretty boring. I remembered many games ending with me having like a zillion unspent wands left over so I had Imoen clear several rooms of hobgoblins with the fireball wand. Coran pretty much opened every big encounter with a backstab. That one mage on Level 3 survived the initial backstab and tried to lightningbolt in retaliation but somehow missed and caused it to ricochet through herself fifty times.

Davaeorn's fight was a little weird. He kept doing that script where he teleported away and Coran kept stealthing each time he did. Eventually his mirror images failed and he went down to yet another backstab. Nearly went pear shaped when Davaeorn fired off a dire charm, thank goodness for elf resistances to those types of spells.

And that wrapped up the mines and chapter 5. Up next:

Oldman the human Ranger/Cleric takes on the city of Baldur's Gate! I'm excited.

Tuxedo Ted fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Jan 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Introducing Comstar the Second the Half-Orc Chaotic Evil and Ugly as hell Cleric/Thief. Core Rules.

• Locked thread