Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
I like how every black friday the CAH jokesters pull off some cah-razy stunt that totally sticks it to consumerism while also getting them a shitload of free publicity and selling more cards in the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Sleeveless posted:

I like how every black friday the CAH jokesters pull off some cah-razy stunt that totally sticks it to consumerism while also getting them a shitload of free publicity and selling more cards in the process.

Sounds pretty shrewd.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

On a related note, every CCG is poo poo for poo poo "humans" to "play"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sleeveless posted:

did they print "an even bigger blacker dick than the biggest blackest dick" yet because that's pretty much the funniest joke ever after 3 times already and i can't wait to hear what my dumb idiot friend says when he pairs it with "dead baby" "stupid whore" or "lazy mexican" while i humor him and drink and smoke all his poo poo and then leave the game early to bang my wife.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

no don't you understand, it's transevieness inspires creative dialog and furhtermore *farts, shits self*

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

One of the main benefits of moving away from all your friends is never having to play CAH or Apples to Apples again.

Flectarn
May 29, 2013
i'm sorry you are all joyless lonely faggots

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

dominion is the only card game

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Flectarn posted:

i'm sorry you are all joyless lonely faggots

"I'm sorry you're all, uh..."

-looks down at hand of COH cards-

"midgets making GBS threads in a kiddie pool!!!'

Flectarn
May 29, 2013

Sleeveless posted:

"I'm sorry you're all, uh..."

-looks down at hand of COH cards-

"midgets making GBS threads in a kiddie pool!!!'

all your posts being replaced by CAH cards would honestly be an improvement tho

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

dominion is the only card game

it's good to play on your phone so you don't have 15 min setup/teardown and poo poo why are there only nine of these hold on recount everything

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Chard posted:

no don't you understand, it's transevieness inspires creative dialog and furhtermore *farts, shits self*

You shat yourself.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Chard posted:

it's good to play on your phone so you don't have 15 min setup/teardown and poo poo why are there only nine of these hold on recount everything

i seriously cant wait for the digital twilight struggle so i can play that poo poo on the bus

(twilight struggle is the best boardgame ever made btw)

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

StashAugustine posted:

i seriously cant wait for the digital twilight struggle so i can play that poo poo on the bus

(twilight struggle is the best boardgame ever made btw)

Boardgames? Card games? Lots of analog gamers itt.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
the agricola app is a wondrous thing and generally speaking all board games are better with the board stuff removed

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Chard posted:

Trader Joes sells 1.75L of 80 proof vodka for 11.99

pretty solid but vodka is for faggots

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i bought an 80 proof $10 rootbeer liquer once and it was gross .... anyway now i only buy rum for mixing and bourbon for not being a loving retarded bitch

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

You can still buy Surge? What

they took out the caffeine

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
subscribe to me on youtube

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

subscribe to me on youtube
what happened to your avatar, dude? :gonk:

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Yeah, I think I liked the quad damage one better.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

pretty solid but vodka is for faggots

that is why i drink it, yes

nohusty
Dec 23, 2014

Ayy bb wan sum fuk?

Chard posted:

that is why i drink it, yes

We all drink it

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
Are controller ports reversed in Japan? (that is, reversed in the US)

Like, over here the SNES had the P1 port on the left and the P2 port on the right. That made sense to me as a westerner, cause they went left-->right. But jappies go right-->left, so did the JPN Super Famicom have the P1 port on the right-hand side instead, like heathens?

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Hornitos Reposado (plain or with good oj) or Makers Mark. If I'm *dead broke* and have to get drunk there's always Paul Masson VSOP (the :'good' one) and soda. I know people who mixed it with rootbeer. Least pukey way to get 1.75L of 80 proof for 20 bux.

Really I'm more of a Boulevard Double-Wide or Single, Grolsch, and Negra Modelo with Lime kinda guy. Liqour's for getting drunk something I rarely want. Give me a good taste and a sturdy buzz for several hours.

e: Bulleit Rye, 151 (Dr. Pepper or shots), or the kind of Chilean Cabernet that's dirt cheap in texas and a few steps past the 'good' box wine. Casillero del Diablo's private reserve in the all-black bottle was 15 bux at HEB. Don't like their regular stuff, though.

JainDoh fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jan 10, 2015

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
True story, my drink of choice is premium sake from honorable Nippon. I like wine a lot and beer a little too, but a good bottle of sake is always my first choice.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
sake is good

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Soju is pretty good even if it's not hard. You can basically just drink it straight or put it with juice. I'd do this when entertaining, if I stocked the stuff. Only had the cheap, and it was better than decent.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
I can't drink anything more than about 40 proof without my stomach burning. I can drink sake with a 15-16% alcohol content without any problem, but nothing harder than that. Probably not an ulcer because I can do spicy food, coffee, soda, etc. all day long but a single shot of hard liquor or even drinking a fairly weak mixed drink ruins my whole night :iiam:

I would drink Soju if I could because it's cheap and good and Korea is pretty close to honorable Nippon which is very important to me as a gamer.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Drink coca cola over hard drinks, it defuses stomach.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I drink either vodka or Stroh 80. Nothing's as fun as playing video games while you slowly become so intoxicated things stop making sense.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Hard cider (+7% per volume, that's +14% proof for people who think bigger numbers are better) would be my drink of choice if they actually sold it here. Staying in Sweden got me on the taste, and the buzz from just one tallboy of that is just the best thing.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
sounds like a loving retarded idiot but what can you do!

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

I'm still of the stance that this is a big troll. And that even if it's real, he's just driving up demand for the Rosalina figs that he'll then sell at a ridiculous price on eBay.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lol wtf

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

reportedly he has already spent well over $4000 buying out stock at every single store he goes to

he's gonna have to act quickly if he wants to make a profit before nintendo starts cranking them out this year

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GsLotyVcP0

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW-Qvbr5cSk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

there's a guy at AGDQ playing ocarina of time blindfolded really badly