Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You might wanna say katana because of ha tori honzo steel but you're loving wrong

It's any blunt weapon

Everyone knows skeletons take additional damage from blunt weapons and zombies are fuckin close enough

But mostly, a blunt weapon can't blunt like a sword. Or get stuck in flesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I've never seen a taster used on a zombie

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Phoenix Down has the opposite effect of killing undead enemies.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i just use my posting ability to kill zombies

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
how about a big rock

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

How come zombies aren't all in suits and dresses? All the dead people I've seen had really nice church clothes on.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
The ultimate zombie apocalypse weapon is obviously proximity mines made to resemble human brains.

naem
May 29, 2011

Guns(s)

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

how about a big cock
looks like I'm safe :smaug:

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
Shotgun with unlimited ammo and a big-rear end clip (not sure how big is possible b/c i've never fired a gun before).

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I use my flaming atlan weapon enchanted with heartseeker VII to kill revenants in the obsidian plains.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Dave_Indeed posted:

I use my flaming atlan weapon enchanted with heartseeker VII to kill revenants in the obsidian plains.

wow is it lonely up there on your high horse?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's actually "necrophilacs", OP.

the best weapon against zombies is "necrophiliacs".

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
lmao at scrubs who don't know turn undead

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
http://youtu.be/rSIXFlOPeH4

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
probably that thing from jedi where the two logs smash the walker

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Yivgev posted:

wow is it lonely up there on your high horse?

lol noob, you don't even have amuli armor.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You gotta reload guns and they can break. My sledgehammer of +9 fortitude bashes their limbs off and only gets stuck in rib cages occasionally.

Too bad about my stamina stats

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Shotgun with unlimited ammo and a big-rear end clip (not sure how big is possible b/c i've never fired a gun before).

last episode of the walking dead season 2 has one

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Dave_Indeed posted:

lol noob, you don't even have amuli armor.

SHUT UP [struggles to bash a rat to death with a rock]

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
My farts is the only correct answer to your question op.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Monster truck

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
Cannibalism. Eat the dead people before they get up and eat you. Skeletons can't walk around without those juicy tendons, and you've still got soup bones after.

Don't leave no meat, won't be no meat

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
as far as guns go I'd say the one from Blastfighter. Here is a trailer, gun shows up ~24s in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YTFwIiSqU

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Imperialism. Zombies are gray, which is close enough to brown that you can just mass murder them with drone strikes and nobody will care.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

OP you clearly don't know what the gently caress you're talking about cause skeletons and zombies are very loving different, the katana can remove limbs like a hot knife through butter and thats what you need for a zombie. A skeleton is just bone but zombie has mushie bits so a weapons with bashing damage is loving useless, jesus get a clue

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
love

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Lightsaber

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Prawned posted:

OP you clearly don't know what the gently caress you're talking about cause skeletons and zombies are very loving different, the katana can remove limbs like a hot knife through butter and thats what you need for a zombie. A skeleton is just bone but zombie has mushie bits so a weapons with bashing damage is loving useless, jesus get a clue

Pft someone doesn't realize there's a skeleton inside every walking suit of flesh ready to be crushed under the unyielding force of my replica thor hammer

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
one time a zombies came at me and I killed him with my tolerance and acceptance of all races and people

naem
May 29, 2011

http://youtu.be/7t_pcWPdSDs

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it's dessication

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's my painfully erect penis

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Unironic

Ironic

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I'm more concerned about all these armed goons running around than zombies

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Prawned posted:

Cut and thrust weapons are historically more effective than katana's because of the superior design and steel. The portugese traders sure showed those punk rear end samurai what for, by gum.

Katana < Literally any other sword.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
wrong OP this was covered in the zombie survival guide, it's the shaolin spade

thanks, good night, and God bless

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i bet a gun would work pretty good. i would probably shoot the zombies with a gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

You might wanna say katana because of ha tori honzo steel but you're loving wrong

It's any blunt weapon

Everyone knows skeletons take additional damage from blunt weapons and zombies are fuckin close enough

But mostly, a blunt weapon can't blunt like a sword. Or get stuck in flesh.

Blunts, like weed type blunts. If you get them high they'll just want to eat munchies in poo poo because brains will require more effort.

• Locked thread