Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Is there any synonym for tits less sexy than "Teats"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
there was highschool and ive hungh around with a lot of fag hags and been to a lot of drag shows so um.

idk

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
if you are a nice, kind, open minded, accepting, and not a creepo, the universe is full of titties, waiting to show themselves to you.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
+1 thanks OP

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
alive or dead

Rick Rickshaw
Feb 21, 2007

I am not disappointed I lost the PGA Championship. Nope, I am not.
I've counted eight, but I think one of those girls I only saw one because it was my first time and I hosed up.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

Is there any synonym for tits less sexy than "Teats"?

When I was growing up it was 'Funbags'. More recently I've read 'Bangers'.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
We had a sauna at my house in undergrad. So let's just a whole bunch of titties really often. Probably in the many dozens of pairs.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

oncearoundaltair posted:

"Devil's dumplings"

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I think I saw a single titty one time, but not the nip.

duerr
Jun 17, 2005
At least a bakers dozen

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Iamblikhos posted:

"Devil's dumplings"

I was in a club in Newcastle England once, and some young strumpet whopped her baps out, and they guy next to me exclaimed 'howpet! puppies!'. No loving idea what that means, but it was pretty funny.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
tits are just fake asses and i've seen a lot of real asses so ive seen lots of titties

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Iamblikhos posted:

"Devil's dumplings"

Doesn't make sense. Lots of stuff doesn't make sense to me,but that makes even littler sense.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I seen a grip, op, a grip

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
a waddle of clams

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

oncearoundaltair posted:

Gok Wan on "How To Look Good Naked" calls them "breasticles", which is almost as creepy as the concept of a guy trying to make women get their tits out on TV while pretending he's their gay best friend the whole time.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
'Breasticles'? Fux sake. When i was a little(er) poo poo at school it was 'mammaries'.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

My 4 year old son has dubbed them 'boobles' and bras are 'booble bags'. Imma use those from now on.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"tits" is actuallyt he preferred nomenclature and "titties" is a rathr puerile diminutive

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A buddy and I were at a cabin party many years ago. A few of us went swimming at about 1 am, drunk as lords, but one of our friends friends didn't want to get her expensive bra ruined by swimming in it, so all the guys started chanting "TAKE OFF THE BRA!" over and over until she did and... yikes, they were not good titties.

I felt bad for her, she was good looking otherwise.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Professor Shark posted:

A buddy and I were at a cabin party many years ago. A few of us went swimming at about 1 am, drunk as lords, but one of our friends friends didn't want to get her expensive bra ruined by swimming in it, so all the guys started chanting "TAKE OFF THE BRA!" over and over until she did and... yikes, they were not good titties.

I felt bad for her, she was good looking otherwise.

rpbo btw the drunk and the bobbing in the water you could not get a really good read on those titties and unfairly judged her

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i see tities all the time as i read a lot of nat geo articles :yum:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

cynic posted:

My 4 year old son has dubbed them 'boobles' and bras are 'booble bags'. Imma use those from now on.

Bras being called "Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder" was the height of comedy as a kid.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

12 pairs I think? But the real measurement is how many have been in your mouth so 7 of those 12 pairs

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

im really bad cross-eyed so ive seen 5 i think

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I turn 42 in a week and I honestly can't remember. Not because there were so many, but because I can't remember poo poo anymore. About 30 girls, so 60 boobies or so?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Question op does it count if you see a woman without a shirt on but her titties got cutt off? What about if just one is missing do you only get half credit because imo i think both situations should count as seeing a full pair because its not your fault the drat things are gone plus you have the trauma that comes with expecting to see a pair of titties only to get an eyeful of some ugly loving scars

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

:siren: insensitive post here :siren:

Robo Reagan posted:

Question op does it count if you see a woman without a shirt on but her titties got cutt off? What about if just one is missing do you only get half credit because imo i think both situations should count as seeing a full pair because its not your fault the drat things are gone plus you have the trauma that comes with expecting to see a pair of titties only to get an eyeful of some ugly loving scars

:siren: insensitive post here :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry i should have added a trigger warning for all those poor souls who survived the experience of realizing the lady no longer had any titties

• Locked thread