Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
"I hit my eye on the door"- mentally handicapped woman saying this out loud to no one in particular

"Let me show you inside this van." - Car salesman showing a customer a new car

"Hey little girl, do you want this candy?" - A candy store shopkeeper asking a child regarding a particular sweet

Allahu Akbar!- a phrase commonly heard in the neighborhood mosque during prayer.

"I am going to kill the boss" - a 10 year old regarding some vacuous video game challenge

makes you think i hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
":gas:" -me, right now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
"Oops"
~ any anesthesiologist

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
"Eat your heart" -- The text under Top City Homo's avatar

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
All your base are belong to us

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Do you have stairs in your house

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
"Freedom isn't Free" - My Korean Boss

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

killaer posted:

My Korean Boss

Wanna see this sitcom.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Trollologist posted:

Wanna see this sitcom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38O-PcjXh0k

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Do you have stairs in your house- a prospecting building contractor regarding the new floorplans to your house

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've determined if you want to sound absolutely bat poo poo insane, just start trying to explain any given run in the Binding of Isaac to someone.

If you don't know the game, you'll sound like an incoherent mental patient.

"So I found these scissors so you can cut off your own head and cry blood."

"One time, I ran into the four horsemen of the apocalypse in mom's womb, but they had no chance, because I had cancer."

Just a couple examples.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jan 10, 2015

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

"Hey mate, how much for a tranny?" - Australian asking mechanic how much it costs for a new transmission

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
unconfortabley close-talking shakespeare quoter

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Blazing Ownager posted:

I've determined if you want to sound absolutely bat poo poo insane, just start trying to explain any given run in the Binding of Isaac to someone.

If you don't know the game, you'll sound like an incoherent mental patient.

"So I found these scissors so you can cut off your own head and cry blood." - One example.

That game owns

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"That one looks like a hard worker, I'll take it." - A man buying slaves

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
"i am going to kill you" -your doctor after you ask him to perform doctor-assisted suicide during the last stage of your life

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
"Bomb has been planted" -- A young man's computer while playing counter-strike

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Trollologist posted:

"That one looks like a hard worker, I'll take it." - A man buying slaves

lol

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i used to work at a restaurant with a crazy old transient dude who liked to hang out on our patio. he would babble on about crazy stuff and one time I remember him saying "both my grandfathers were barbers. both my grandfthers drove cars. both my grandfathers are dead", he sounded kinda like retarded or something and i got kinda spooked (i was only a teen at the time)

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
"you've had your chance, now we've got the mandate. if you've changed your mind, i'm afraid it's too late. we're concerned you're a threat, you're not integral to the project"

oh whew it's just a pet shop boys song

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Tail of a United flight from San Francisco to Hong Kong.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"What a beautiful shade of blue you're turning "-Willy Wonka to that one chick

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Once this timer reaches zero, the entire Earth will be destroyed!"-a man referring to metaphorical destruction that accompanies the creation of a new understanding. He is a Buddhist and the timer is counting down until his next prayer session.

"There is no antidote"-a teacher explaining there is no antidote to a poison asked about in class. It is a poison control class so such a question is not out of place.

"Time to dye" -a tailor dying clothes.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Applewhite posted:

"Once this timer reaches zero, the entire Earth will be destroyed!"-a man referring to metaphorical destruction that accompanies the creation of a new understanding. He is a Buddhist and the timer is counting down until his next prayer session.

"There is no antidote"-a teacher explaining there is no antidote to a poison asked about in class. It is a poison control class so such a question is not out of place.

"Time to dye" -a tailor dying clothes.

Applewhite is the beautiful flower that grows out of the dung heap of my threads

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
If it weren't for my horse...

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Top City Homo posted:

"I hit my eye on the door"- mentally handicapped woman saying this out loud to no one in particular

"Let me show you inside this van." - Car salesman showing a customer a new car

"Hey little girl, do you want this candy?" - A candy store shopkeeper asking a child regarding a particular sweet

Allahu Akbar!- a phrase commonly heard in the neighborhood mosque during prayer.

"I am going to kill the boss" - a 10 year old regarding some vacuous video game challenge

makes you think i hope

me- hey kid, you want a cookie.-me work in a bakery.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Welcome to my basement of horrors" -man joking around with his friend who he invited down to his messy basement.

"I'm raping you right now and I will never face any legal consequences" -Male Lion to female lion who he's raping (translated from Lion language).

"You will spend eternity in Hell for your sins!" -Right-wing Evangelist speaking to the general homosexual population through his TV show.

"You'll pay for that!" -Cashier yelling across store at teen who just broke a bottle of Snapple.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Show me the live birth certificate, he doesn't have it!- A man at the DMV talking to a clerk regarding getting a driver's license. He is explaining that the records were lost in a flood and he only has a copy of the original.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Top City Homo posted:

Show me the live birth certificate, he doesn't have it!- A man at the DMV talking to a clerk regarding getting a driver's license. He is explaining that the records were lost in a flood and he only has a copy of the original.

Obama has the Secret Sevice drive him everywhere.

Makes you think.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Iamblikhos posted:

Obama has the Secret Sevice drive him everywhere.

Makes you think.

Barrack Hussein Obama, Kenyan Muslim national, Malaysian resident and spy illegally enters the United States of America and attempts to get a driver's license but he has no birth certificate, his solution? become president of the united states and have the secret service drive him around instead

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Top City Homo posted:

Barrack Hussein Obama, Kenyan Muslim national, Malaysian resident and spy illegally enters the United States of America and attempts to get a driver's license but he has no birth certificate, his solution? become president of the united states and have the secret service drive him around instead

Your avatar makes me forgive your lack of subtlety.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
"rape is pretty good if you can't afford anything better" - disucssion on the best kinds of oil-rich seeds for manufacture of cooking oil

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
(sounds of grunting & cussing)
"OK you pump and I'll suck"
...overheard this coming from the kitchen as my roommates tried to unclog the sink with plungers

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
"get out of there it's gonna blow!" -my cell phone

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

"i'm getting pretty tired of all these faggots" - an english campfire enthusiast rethinking his life decisions

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Puffy Jacket Fetish posted:

"i'm getting pretty tired of all these faggots" - Lowtax rethinking his life decisions

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"We're all out of options" -salesperson to man who has purchased every available option for his new car.

"We need a final solution" -a mathematician referring to a particularly difficult equation.

"You're gonna get it after school, punk!" -A kid talking to his punk rocker friend. He will return the punk rocker's action figure after school.

"Spiders everywhere!" -guy at Spider Convention

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Whirlwind Jones posted:

":gas:" -me, right now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Honestly baby! The bitch fell on my dick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What does ominious mean?

• Locked thread