Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

THreads are usually a one-track mind kind of deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

If you want to talk about merk's posting history, talk about it. Nobody's stopping you, and I agree that that's the right place to start.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
ernie didnt want to talk very much, then said he thought it likely whoever i was that i was town based on the fact that my identity was hidden, which he thought was a mechanic to protect me from being killed for having a cool power. then he didnt talk anymore. maybe cause he's in a time-challenged part of the world

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

One of Chic or PMom are scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

One of Chic or PMom are scum.

Hell maybe even both. I don't think he's that bold though

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Hell maybe even both. I don't think he's that bold though

Have you looked at Chic's posts about merk? How does that fit into your thoughts?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
TT is probably town because he's doing that thing where he acts all zany like he's in a movie where he tries to be the unlikely town hero with his wild theories and accusations that he does when he is town.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
I really don't think merk was trying to megabus Chic, unless he decided to start doing it before anyone even really started pressuring him. They started having their slapfight in the middle of day 1 before any real votes landed on merk, iirc.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
What the gently caress are you on about TT?

If your gambit worked as stated you should be clearing Amoeba because that would make him a vig not scum, not condemning him.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
gently caress it ##vote uranus I think you and merk are playing theater games again.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
lol

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

zzyzx posted:

I thought merk was town and byers was scum trying to pin everybody into a lynch by default, and decided to let it go. Half-right, I guess.

If you thought Byers was scum why didn't you a) vote him or b) mention that at all during D2?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Your Personal Muse posted:

TT is probably town because he's doing that thing where he acts all zany like he's in a movie where he tries to be the unlikely town hero with his wild theories and accusations that he does when he is town.

Nope I think he is being an idiot and trying to derail any discussion that manages to start up.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

gently caress it ##vote uranus I think you and merk are playing theater games again.

uranus has being going ham for f_v since the start. if anything merk switching to f_v when no one else was likely to get lynched is an attempt to tarnish uranus' case

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dugong who do you think are the scums?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

On D1 I thought YPM was scum. I still stand by that. They seem to be doing low effort scum. They asked uranus how scummy f_v AFTER they've voted her. uranus is the one claiming to be in a doc with her so why wouldnt you ask before you voted?

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Nice Shot.
Uranus is scum too, for sure. Look at merk's bullshit "Is derp in this game" distancing.

as i said before, i think merk made that post to gently caress with uranus rather than benefit him. this post by KFC is weirdly specific and it feels as if merk had told him to pick up on it in the scumdoc.

I think TT is 3p or some weird town role. It seems crazy to draw that much unnecessary attention to yourself when you are scum and trying to survive

##vote KFC

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Dugong posted:

On D1 I thought YPM was scum. I still stand by that. They seem to be doing low effort scum. They asked uranus how scummy f_v AFTER they've voted her. uranus is the one claiming to be in a doc with her so why wouldnt you ask before you voted?

as i said before, i think merk made that post to gently caress with uranus rather than benefit him. this post by KFC is weirdly specific and it feels as if merk had told him to pick up on it in the scumdoc.

I think TT is 3p or some weird town role. It seems crazy to draw that much unnecessary attention to yourself when you are scum and trying to survive

##vote KFC

the whole "is derp in this game" case seems kinda dumb.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Read the last 4 pages of aqua teen. I'm going after merk hard and then theatrics start. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3503336&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=20#post407967726

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Juanito posted:

the whole "is derp in this game" case seems kinda dumb.

for who's case? KFC's, mine or both?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Read the last 4 pages of aqua teen. I'm going after merk hard and then theatrics start. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3503336&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=20#post407967726

Hmm. I appreciate the effort of finding the old thread and can see why your worried at potentially falling into the same trap again. Do you think derp and merk if they were scum would do the same things again though? That was over 2 years ago and in a game with 9 less people.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Dugong posted:

for who's case? KFC's, mine or both?
I should have been more specific, but I was thinking about what you'd posted:

"this post by KFC is weirdly specific and it feels as if merk had told him to pick up on it in the scumdoc."

Honestly though, it makes me think you're town, so there's that. :)

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
ahaha oh man, that 'oops sorry phone posting' vote was the best. i forgot about that

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Dugong posted:

Hmm. I appreciate the effort of finding the old thread and can see why your worried at potentially falling into the same trap again. Do you think derp and merk if they were scum would do the same things again though? That was over 2 years ago and in a game with 9 less people.

It's only "the same thing" in the sense of theatrics/faked interactions.
Add the weird fake sounding "is derp in this game" to the fact that uranus refused to hammer merk yesterday and then his weird post flip behavior about merk it feels like we're doing something similar.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Juanito posted:

I should have been more specific, but I was thinking about what you'd posted:

"this post by KFC is weirdly specific and it feels as if merk had told him to pick up on it in the scumdoc."

Honestly though, it makes me think you're town, so there's that. :)

so who do you think is scum?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

It's only "the same thing" in the sense of theatrics/faked interactions.
Add the weird fake sounding "is derp in this game" to the fact that uranus refused to hammer merk yesterday and then his weird post flip behavior about merk it feels like we're doing something similar.

Fair enough. ##unvote

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I think Little Mac is scum. Nothing that can really pulled out of his post history. I think he's being careful.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
He's posted very little, and also was totally here "before" deadline and look how willing he was to hammer merk.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hows everyone doing. what movies are you watching? what music are you listening to? lets chat

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

uranus posted:

hows everyone doing. what movies are you watching? what music are you listening to? lets chat

life is a movie and people's stories are the soundtrack, my man

edit: sorry i swear i thought this was the mafia discussion thread, i'll shut up now

Ernie. fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jan 13, 2015

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Ernie stop breaking the rules.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I still have no clue what dugong's case on me is, but I don't like that he's been on it for so long.

Going back to FV, it seemed like Merk was trying to discredit the case on her and only gave in when he thought he could split the vote enough to cause a no lynch.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
ernie :(

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
why does no one want to talk about movies

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
what about music

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
my spotify history includes toto, chvrches, chopin and arion

discus your musical tastes and how they make you a unique and special person

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Sorry derp, the other mafia thread is for music talk.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
ugh fine i guess we can talk about mafia votes or whatever it is you all keep going on about

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##vote assina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dugong posted:

Fair enough. ##unvote

Why are you unvoting instead of voting for YPM if you're sure he's scum?

• Locked thread