Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
thats right boys and girls its time for your second installment of suckin your own dick megathread! its time to suck your own dick again, like you did last year! share tips tricks secrets techniques and tidbits pertaining to self suck

heres some guidelines to help you wile away those lonely nights:

- the importance of stretching cannot be overstated

- that beer gut? not helping

- keep a phone handy! in case you hurt yourself

- have. a. gameplan!! this cannot be emphasised too much. unless youve got a pretty long johnson or are in the cirque de soleil your going to be upside when you hit the jackpot, like tyhis:

get water up your nose when you do a cannonball? imagine water, but thick and salty and theres microscopic organisms trying to imregnate your sinuses! yuck! swallowing yourself is a PRO maneuvre do not rush into things. blow on your own chest or neck if you have to but watch the eyes it's not a joke.

ok your turn! share, share, share! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

that's totally ok! it's not gay to suck your own dick but it's not not gay either! welcome, friend.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

is it gay to cum on your own face?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I did this once

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Sweet Tea posted:

is it gay to cum on your own face?

are you thinking about a dick cumming on your face when your dick cums on your face? if not, no

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
for some raisin touching it seems ok, putting in or near mouth not ok. can some female ladies confirm?

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
does it really look bigger when it's going into your mouth?

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

itsgotmetoo posted:

does it really look bigger when it's going into your mouth?

yeah it looks freakin huge! good question

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I was dating this one vegan girl and we were doing yoga a few times a week for several months. A running joke that we had was that one of these days I was going to be able to suck my own cock and she was into that poo poo because she thought it was hot.

We were doing bikram yoga in Chinatown one time just ripped on this hash and I felt something kind of pop in my lower back. It didn't hurt really, just felt like this odd pull. I didn't think much of it at the time so we put our clothes back on and longboarded back to the loft. I was having a bit of a soak in the tub when I felt, no, I just knew that I could do it.

I called skyy to the bathroom and I told her to get the goji berries because I was ready. We went to the kitchen and I sat on the floor. I stooped my back over and began to lower my head towards my pelvis. I had gotten this far before, but today was different. I was able to roll my sacrum upwards and inward, directly depositing the head of my penis firmly into my mouth. I was already rock hard.

I wasn't able to deepthroat myself or even close, just kind of jerk off my cock in my mouth while licking and sucking on the head until I climaxed and sucked out every drop. My girl rubbed herself out furiously the entire time, moaning about oh how that's so hot baby.

I had done it. I hung up my yoga mat and retired from autofellatio

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

mookface posted:

I was dating this one vegan girl and we were doing yoga a few times a week for several months. A running joke that we had was that one of these days I was going to be able to suck my own cock and she was into that poo poo because she thought it was hot.

We were doing bikram yoga in Chinatown one time just ripped on this hash and I felt something kind of pop in my lower back. It didn't hurt really, just felt like this odd pull. I didn't think much of it at the time so we put our clothes back on and longboarded back to the loft. I was having a bit of a soak in the tub when I felt, no, I just knew that I could do it.

I called skyy to the bathroom and I told her to get the goji berries because I was ready. We went to the kitchen and I sat on the floor. I stooped my back over and began to lower my head towards my pelvis. I had gotten this far before, but today was different. I was able to roll my sacrum upwards and inward, directly depositing the head of my penis firmly into my mouth. I was already rock hard.

I wasn't able to deepthroat myself or even close, just kind of jerk off my cock in my mouth while licking and sucking on the head until I climaxed and sucked out every drop. My girl rubbed herself out furiously the entire time, moaning about oh how that's so hot baby.

I had done it. I hung up my yoga mat and retired from autofellatio

this is really well written and evocative but i have to ask, what did you do with the goji berries?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

fanged wang posted:

this is really well written and evocative but i have to ask, what did you do with the goji berries?

I was taking the advice of a sagely old Chinese man who told me they were an aphrodisiac. He pointed to his dick and made this fist pumping gesture and slapped his arm and made this trilling aggressive growl so I figured buddy was on to something and he was. Eat half a pound of those things and you will maintain the most turgid boners. You will also poo poo a bunch a few hours later but whatever

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Don't go chasing waterfalls, op

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
satan has got his claws horns tail and member deeeep into you young folk. yall dont need a dick in the mouth what you need is prayer and to get off the yoga mat and get your sweaty sinewy little booties down to United Methodist and ask Jesus for forgiveness

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

keep doing yoga til you get rid of that gag reflex and tell me the story slower

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

i hate my dick. i wouldnt suck my dick with your dick

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

mookface posted:

I was taking the advice of a sagely old Chinese man who told me they were an aphrodisiac. He pointed to his dick and made this fist pumping gesture and slapped his arm and made this trilling aggressive growl so I figured buddy was on to something and he was. Eat half a pound of those things and you will maintain the most turgid boners. You will also poo poo a bunch a few hours later but whatever

in my self suck journeys i have noted that extreme turgidity is absolutely crucial to "bridging the gap"

next time ive got a hankerin for my own dick i will head to chinatown and inquire politely

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
i fed my dick after midnight, what do I do?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

fanged wang posted:

in my self suck journeys i have noted that extreme turgidity is absolutely crucial to "bridging the gap"

next time ive got a hankerin for my own dick i will head to chinatown and inquire politely

They also had these dried lizards that you can make a wicked tea out of for your 'mojo' and I was doing that for a bit but things started to get a little bit too real for me so I gave it up

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

good luck going to chinatown and not eating dick

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
awesome cougars

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

mookface posted:

They also had these dried lizards that you can make a wicked tea out of for your 'mojo' and I was doing that for a bit but things started to get a little bit too real for me so I gave it up

I don't feel too bad because I have had Tokay Geckos bite the gently caress out of me, but now they're selling them as the cure for AIDS lol.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

mookface posted:

I was doing that for a bit but things started to get a little bit too real for me so I gave it up

I'll bite. What does this mean?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

site posted:

I'll bite. What does this mean?

They gave me aids

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
is this vegan?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

site posted:

I'll bite.

wrong thread

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

social vegan posted:

wrong thread

yeah don't do this for real

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

social vegan posted:

wrong thread

yeah okay this made me lol in the library thanks

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
they call it a "blow job" because you blow into the penishole like dizzy gillespe and it causes great pleasure, try it now

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

leave your mouth open. LEAVE. YOUR. loving. MOUTH. OPEN. i cannot emphasize this enough. you will NEVER be able to suck your own dick unless you -- say it with me now -- LEAVE YOUR MOUTH OPEN!!!!

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

JiveHonky posted:

they call it a "blow job" because you blow into the penishole like dizzy gillespe and it causes great pleasure, try it now

I thought you were supposed to suck the dick like you are darius rucker...

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I found out when I was finally able to achieve it, at age 11.

Since I was about 8, I had the urge to suck dick, and since the only one available was my own, I tried, and tried, and tried until I was able to achieve victory in the form of my dickhead in my lips.

However, the effort involved was such that I stopped doing so when I realized it was much easier to simply suck other boys's dicks, at age 12. And I never went back after that...

Father_Johann
Aug 28, 2008
I can't quite reach yet, but, I too feel the urge to gobble my knobble. I basically do what has been stressed: stretch, get on my shoulders with my back up against a wall and inch my pelvis as near to my face as possible. I feel so close that pre cum starts oozing out in anticipation but I can't reach my mouth. Yet.

I came up with a solution, though. It's kind of cheating, but then again so is using a dildo or fleshlight.

I found a perfect mom and pop burger joint about a mile away, walking there is a good warm up. I get the biggest, juiciest burger I can, two patties, tomatoes, onions, extra bacon, mustard, no goddamn lettuce. I leave out the mayo so I don't visually get turned on by the white creaminess and cum too early and end up having a messy pair of underpants instead of an eyeful of hot jizz, which is the obvious objective.

I get into position like normal, grab that burger and use it as that link between my mouth and pulsating member. If you try it, stick the burger in the microwave for just fifteen seconds on high for optimum warm tingles. Just remember to wash your face and hair afterwards in case of surprise visitors ;)

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

gggiiimmmppp posted:

I found out when I was finally able to achieve it, at age 11.

Since I was about 8, I had the urge to suck dick, and since the only one available was my own, I tried, and tried, and tried until I was able to achieve victory in the form of my dickhead in my lips.

However, the effort involved was such that I stopped doing so when I realized it was much easier to simply suck other boys's dicks, at age 12. And I never went back after that...

ladies and gentleman self suck prodigy gggiiimmmppp! thank you for this autoerotic inspiration :D

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

JiveHonky posted:

satan has got his claws horns tail and member deeeep into you young folk. yall dont need a dick in the mouth what you need is prayer and to get off the yoga mat and get your sweaty sinewy little booties down to United Methodist and ask Jesus for forgiveness

If Jesus wants autofellatio tips he can just read this thread like everyone else.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

social vegan posted:

keep doing yoga til you get rid of that gag reflex and tell me the story slower

Make a girly fist (thumb tucked under the other fingers) with your left hand. Gag reflex gone. Tell your girlfriend about it, no need to thank me.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

fanged wang posted:

thats right boys and girls its time for your second installment of suckin your own dick megathread! its time to suck your own dick again, like you did last year! share tips tricks secrets techniques and tidbits pertaining to self suck

heres some guidelines to help you wile away those lonely nights:

- the importance of stretching cannot be overstated

- that beer gut? not helping

- keep a phone handy! in case you hurt yourself

- have. a. gameplan!! this cannot be emphasised too much. unless youve got a pretty long johnson or are in the cirque de soleil your going to be upside when you hit the jackpot, like tyhis:

get water up your nose when you do a cannonball? imagine water, but thick and salty and theres microscopic organisms trying to imregnate your sinuses! yuck! swallowing yourself is a PRO maneuvre do not rush into things. blow on your own chest or neck if you have to but watch the eyes it's not a joke.

ok your turn! share, share, share! :D

long time fan and first time caller

ive been sucking my own dick for over a decade now

never going back

god bless

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

How about just a little peck on the lips? Like kissing your child goodnight.

e:

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Jan 16, 2015

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i just wish i could lick my balls too

ad astra per aspera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

I bet I'm not the only one who has dreams where I'm able to suck my own dick. You know, suddenly it's long enough that I can bend over and put my mouth around most of it. As one would expect, I always notice in the dream that I can't feel anything. This situation has happened enough times that occasionally I notice the fact that I can't feel anything despite me sucking myself and suddenly know that this must be a dream.

• Locked thread