Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

Look what that slick shit bought ya
A first class ticket to Lucifer, real name Christopher

Torka posted:

yeah if it was sport fighting rules (no eyes, balls etc.) I'd say tyson but if you're allowing them to do any hosed up poo poo they want I'm not sure

What hosed up poo poo do you think Bruce Lee could have done to "Iron" Mike Tyson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

could bruce lee and mike tyson in their prime, if they teamed up, win against a gorilla? i think they could

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E50sUAMRH0s

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

Torka posted:

yeah if it was sport fighting rules (no eyes, balls etc.) I'd say tyson but if you're allowing them to do any hosed up poo poo they want I'm not sure

Tyson has ~90 lbs on Bruce Lee and is a convicted rapist.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Cold and Ugly posted:

What hosed up poo poo do you think Bruce Lee could have done to "Iron" Mike Tyson?

grabbed and ripped off his balls like a chimp or stuck his fingers in his eyes, there's a lot of crazy poo poo you can do if there are no rules

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

TEAYCHES posted:

could bruce lee and mike tyson in their prime, if they teamed up, win against a gorilla? i think they could

Did you ever see "congo" remember that scene where the gorilla does the double fisted headsmash move?

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

Torka posted:

grabbed and ripped off his balls like a chimp or stuck his fingers in his eyes, there's a lot of crazy poo poo you can do if there are no rules

I don't know, man. If there are no rules, i'm kind of concerned that Mike Tyson might think of similarly hosed up poo poo to do to Bruce Lee.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
it would be a lot easier for mike tyson to rip off bruce lees balls than vice versa

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Cold and Ugly posted:

I am 100% positive that unless they were in an elevator or something Lee could run away effectively. Trying to use guile to make up for 70 pounds of muscle would probably not work out too well.

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

itsgotmetoo posted:

it would be a lot easier for mike tyson to rip off bruce lees balls than vice versa

Racist.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Look all I am saying is after a while they would be saying Bruised Knees instead of Bruce Lee after what Tyson would do to him

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

The Sphinxster posted:

I am 100% positive that unless they were in an elevator or something Lee could run away effectively. Trying to use guile to make up for 70 pounds of muscle would probably not work out too well.

We're talking about a fight, bitch. Not a track meet.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
All I am going to say, about this theoretical bout, is that they would say Mike Tyson should work for Tyson Foods, because he turned Bruce Lee into a Tyson Chicken.

Now that is all I am going to say.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

goons are retarded if they lived in biblical times theyd be betting on goliath because bigger = always better hurr

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

mr.capps posted:

Look all I am saying is after a while they would be saying Bruised Knees instead of Bruce Lee after what Tyson would do to him

:eng101: You can't actually punch people in the knees in boxing.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
are we spotting bruce lee a sling now?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

just to make this hypothetical even dumber can we say that whoever wins has to fight an alpha silverback afterwards

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

mr.capps posted:

All I am going to say, about this theoretical bout, is that they would say Mike Tyson should work for Tyson Foods, because he turned Bruce Lee into a Tyson Chicken.

Now that is all I am going to say.

Thank god.

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

Torka posted:

just to make this hypothetical even dumber can we say that whoever wins has to fight an alpha silverback afterwards

Bruce Lee would easily win with Kung Fu magic, and because asians don't have buttholes.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

itsgotmetoo posted:

monkey steals the peach

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

itsgotmetoo posted:

are we spotting bruce lee a sling now?

If Bruce Lee gets a weapon it changes everything.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hey, I am just saying that Mr. Bruce Almighty wouldn't be able to survive a Mike Tyson's Punchout if you know what I mean

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

bruce lee dodges and distracts the gorilla while mike tyson surprises the gorilla from the side and finishes it off

ill gently caress you till you love me you drat dirty ape

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

TEAYCHES posted:

goons are retarded if they lived in biblical times theyd be betting on goliath because bigger = always better hurr

Well, when you're in a fight, without technological interference, that's usually the case. Unless you have sick loving Karate training like Bruce Lee.

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

TEAYCHES posted:

Except in this case 'Goliath' is one of the best boxers of all time, maybe the hardest punching of all time, didn't lose in his prime, (for his size) just as fast as Lee, certainly as athletic, probably has significantly more stamina, and has a massive strength advantage. Oh and knocked people out for a living.

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

:dukedog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAzFc3UJrf4

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Guys lets just say Tyson would be writing the screenplay for Exit the Dragon after the fight is all said and done.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
This was settled more then a decade ago when people of this very forum started quoting from the art of jeet kune do to prove that Bruce Lee believed in cheating like a mother fucker and would just run Mike Tyson over with a truck.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bruce lee would be chop suey

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mike tyson because he is a proven quantity in a real, "try and knock the other guy out" fight

i have no reason to believe that bruce lee didn't have a glass jaw

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Look, all I know is that if Mike Tyson got in a fight with Bruce Lee he would build a time machine, go back to 1993, and place the bullet in the revolver that kill Brandon Lee while making it look like an accident.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I saw Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story so I know that if the battle took a supernatural turn that Bruce Lee would be more at home.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hey, I am just going to say the real Mike Tyson mystery would be why anyone would think Bruce Lee would win.

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

The Sphinxster posted:

I saw Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story so I know that if the battle took a supernatural turn that Bruce Lee would be more at home.

Racist.

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

SirDan3k posted:

This was settled more then a decade ago when people of this very forum started quoting from the art of jeet kune do to prove that Bruce Lee believed in cheating like a mother fucker and would just run Mike Tyson over with a truck.

"A hypothetical was settled by people on this very forum. "

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
really though ali would beat both, i mean ali even beat superman

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Cold and Ugly posted:

We're talking about a fight, bitch. Not a track meet.

One of Bruce Lee's actual fights got him to emphasize cardio training and endurance because the guy he was fighting ran away like a bitch and Bruce had to spend an extra five minutes running him down to beat his rear end instead of settling things in under a minute like he preferred.

Fun fact: Bruce Lee once hit Jackie Chan in the face during enter the dragon, and Bruce Lee got really concerned that he hurt him, then Jackie Chan cried like a bitch... because he wanted an excuse to spend more time hanging around Bruce.

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

mr.capps posted:

really though ali would beat both, i mean ali even beat superman

I would kick Ali's rear end so hard (in his current state).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
bruce lee with a sling and mike tyson with a 100 pound weight strapped to his back and i'll give bruce a shot

• Locked thread