Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoven
Feb 11, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

no. cowboy was landing cleaner, better shots the entire fight. bendo only landed those retarded sidekicks that are only effective for keeping an opponent in place and helping your criminal partner over a fence

Bendo landed a lot of good regular kicks and some good body shots as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

If Benson somehow scored a bigtime sponsorship deal and then said something like "I'll never get a DUI", I would actually believe him.

Bendo is who Jones wishes he was.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
They'll probably bring Aldo out for a staredown if McGregor wins.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
It seems to me that everyone Joe Rogan talks about in these video hype packages is always either "the greatest" "the scariest" or "the best we've seen".

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Stoven posted:

I really like how Aldo is getting involved in this hype train

He's spent the last year bemoaning how much he gets paid so we have to give him credit: when he saw an opportunity to raise his stock and get in a high-profile feud, he jumped on it.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Julio Cesar Fatass posted:

Bendo's star is falling fast.

He's a healthy and active fighter, he'll do okay.

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?

Marching Powder posted:

no. cowboy was landing cleaner, better shots the entire fight. bendo only landed those retarded sidekicks that are only effective for keeping an opponent in place and helping your criminal partner over a fence

much like tonights horrible judges you fell for the floppy hair ruse wherein the fighter with the floppier hair appears to be taking more damage, a truly shameful yet completely viable means of achieving victory inside the hallowed octagon

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Pariah Rex posted:

It seems to me that everyone Joe Rogan talks about in these video hype packages is always either "the greatest" "the scariest" or "the best we've seen".

Yep

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Meowbot posted:

This fight just proves tha Donald Cerrone has no place in the octagon with Anthony Pettis. He has lost to him before to a vicious body shot and since then has beat some people but these two wins were nothing spectacular. I don't think this fight means that he has a shot at a champ yet he still has some work to do to step into the cage with Pettis and have a shot.

legitimately beating benson henderson is a good win and since his lost to pettis cowboy has reinvented his style to prove incredibly effective. shut up.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

Maybe cleaner and better, but Henderson was landing more often. Fun fight.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

MacDougall posted:

You don't fully support Mark Hunt?

gently caress...

I have never felt such shame.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

Pariah Rex posted:

"Has a legitimate chance at beating the champion!"

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

im staying turned

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Will Dana slit his own wrists if Connor loses here?

Doresain
Oct 7, 2003

Fun Shoe
That probably should have gone Bendo's way, but it was some karmic loving justice.

Now, please do not give Cerrone a title shot, do not want to see Shelftime do murder to his innards again.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
denis siver is fighting conor mcgregor who is conor mcgregor and since siver is fighting conor mcgregor that is his connection to conor mcgregor and therefore siver is going to win.

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
I'm a little late on the dvr but hahaha gently caress you bendo

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I think if Siver wins he should get the title shot in a stadium in Germany. It would probably be a small stadium, but still.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Pariah Rex posted:

I hope the next time Schaub fights he goes "A man who should have retired fights ago" and "owner of the biggest jiu-jisu jokes the mixed martial arts world has ever seen"

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Pariah Rex posted:

It's almost like his it's his job to sell fights.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
I felt like Bendo won that but it wasn't by enough of a margin that I can be outraged about it

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

If Siver wins tonight, I'm betting that his next run of opponents is: Mendes, Edgar, Lamas, then Mendes & Edgar, then Mendes, Edgar, & Lamas

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

PaganGoatPants posted:

Will Dana slit his own wrists if Connor loses here?

conor only has one n in his name because he took the other n and made it into a horseshoe which he puts into his right hand glove hence conor mcgregor.

or he shoved it up his rear end, depending on your view of conor mcgregor.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Broke his leg in a freak accident

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if somebody gave me the choice between fighting wiedman and a moderate-speed car crash i'd take the crash

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

MagicCube posted:

I think if Siver wins he should get the title shot in a stadium in Germany. It will probably be a small stadium, but still.

Mma was just recently legalized to show on TV in germany so I'm not sure how popular it is or if they could fill up an arena

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Cowboy vs Khabib is going to own so much.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
"Nick Diaz has the kind of trash-talk that makes you rethink your life" might be the simultaneously coolest and dumbest thing I have ever heard Joe Rogan say, and holy poo poo is there a lot of competition in that category

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Reminder that Conor's ascension started with him eating blueberries on a podcast.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It is 5am Goldberg you oval office

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
4:30 in the morning that's loving awesome, America needs to get rid of its antiquated loving liquor laws

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

acejackson42 posted:

denis siver is fighting conor mcgregor who is conor mcgregor and since siver is fighting conor mcgregor that is his connection to conor mcgregor and therefore siver is going to win.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

if somebody gave me the choice between fighting wiedman and a moderate-speed car crash i'd take the crash

jokes on you buddy you could always drop to the mat and tap immediately before anything happened to get your show money without even getting hurt :smug:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
"It's almost like everyone's looking past Siver"

Yeah your promos have nothing to do with that

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

MagicCube posted:

I think if Siver wins he should get the title shot in a stadium in Germany. It would probably be a small stadium, but still.

if siver wins his next fight should be in germany and the crowd rightfully would make the triumph of the will look like a backyard gathering. in crowd size not nazi-ness. maybe in nastiness because UFC fights baybe.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Intruder posted:

Actually, everyone's looking past him because he's so short he can't even ride a rollercoaster. Little midget.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Jeez this MxGregor promo package

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

When are they gonna get to the fireworks factory!?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Oh, you got Murray's bar, but no German one? Racists!

Thinking of getting yet another Weizen to soothe my nerves.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

They were playing Irish music in the arena just because they can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

acejackson42 posted:

conor only has one n in his name because he took the other n and made it into a horseshoe which he puts into his right hand glove hence conor mcgregor.

or he shoved it up his rear end, depending on your view of conor mcgregor.

did you just make this up or is this actually part of his dumb mythology?

• Locked thread