Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Plotterboy posted:

You haven't said much until now mithranderp. I don't think black tangled has said anything at all.

Splode better come up with a real good reason why not to vote for him as he has been the loudest about two townies.

I said some stuff... nothing particularly useful but I'm listening and trying to learn the game.

I actually feel splode has been very vocal against Anidav, and really pushed for the quick vote today (which really worked out well).

He was pointing fingers at plotterboy for not voting Anidav.

Was fairly instrumental in getting Bif out.

I think this self voting is a pretty transparent attempt to emulate bif so at this stage I'm looking at Splode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

##unvote

Let's run this poo poo into the ground!

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

##unvote

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Plotterboy posted:

You've been straight up quiet not making waves and posting whitenoise when needed until last round. Voting late when voting. I called out splode and you and you blow up accusing me. I think I pipped one two many scum in my list and you're shitscared. Also the mention of the game six months ago is because it shows a precedent for you to do stupid poo poo.

As I said earlier I am vanilla town. I've pointed you out twice in scumlists and you've freaked out. Either you're hopeless town or your scum who think I've got a bit of an idea and want me lynched to not waste a night kill. With 6 townies out we are at a lynchpin moment, so splitting the town against itself is a solid move. I'm guessing youre being the noisy one because you are vanilla scum and therefore expendable if things go awry.

That's your evidence? I've posted earlier the good real-life reasons I was quiet on the first two days. As to your other point, if highlighting two times in a single afternoon where you've straight up lied is doing "stupid poo poo" then God help the rest of the town.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Painting a town as a liar is a pretty scum move.

However I was leaving the splode going beserk with votes out as I figured that he couldn't tell which would have been a successful lynch between big and anidav. Worked out in his favour though as you guys did turbolynch anidav.

I wasn't voting for anidav because I wanted to stretch this out further and was pretty sure he was town, and was proven correct.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Those On My Left posted:

gently caress off anidav

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
To be honest I'm a wee bit suss on the more quiet players right now, but I don't know if thats just because they are sitting back while the town kills itself, or if its just that the Bif/Anidav Power Hour has completely broken my brain and now I don't know what to think.

I'm so confused, I need more meth.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

GoldStandardConure posted:

I'm so confused, I need more meth.

checks out, must be bikie

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
I reckon it's plott and QM

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Plotterboy (2): SKY COQ, Splode
Splode (1): Plotterboy, Small Keating, Plotterboy, Splode, Splode
Gough Suppressant (1): Quantum Mechanic, Quantum Mechanic, Quantum Mechanic
SKY COQ (0): Plotterboy, Plotterboy

Not Voting (7): black_tangled, GoldStandardConure, Gough Suppressant, Mithranderp, Plotterboy, Those On My Left, tithin

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 19th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 35 minutes.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
gently caress it, I'm going to stir some poo poo and throw a vote this way:

##vote Quantum Mechanic

I think Plot is in on it too, but he has been much louder than QM so far, and everyone who has been loud so far has turned out to be a suicidal townie.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

gently caress it, I'm going to stir some poo poo and throw a vote this way:

##vote Quantum Mechanic

I think Plot is in on it too, but he has been much louder than QM so far, and everyone who has been loud so far has turned out to be a suicidal townie.

Why split the vote, then? If plot's scum, he's far more dangerous than QM.

er, just in case I forget:

##vote Plotterboy

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
Here's what I think:

1. Splode tried to drive the Anidav and Bif wagons, but didn't have to try very hard as they were already travelling downhill at speed, and is now trying to redirect attention towards Plotterboy and QM while throwing off the scent further with a Bif-suicide imitation act.

AND/OR

2. QM and/or Plotterboy and/or Sky Coq are trying to frame Splode off the back of an ill-advised suicide ploy.

Where GSC, black_tangled, Gough (suss from earlier days) and Mithranderp fit in, I don't know. I don't think TOML is scum.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Mithranderp posted:

Why split the vote, then? If plot's scum, he's far more dangerous than QM.

er, just in case I forget:

##vote Plotterboy

Mainly because im a bit more sure about QM than Plot, and i still have an hour or so to change if something else happens.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
Basically my thinking is to try and shake it up a little by targetting someone who has been laying low, rather than the loud idiots and see how it works out.

Probably because I am in way over my head here (and bad at the game). This will be my Anime Dave moment.

I don't want to go down in my first mafia game as the Conure of No Consequence.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Basically my thinking is to try and shake it up a little by targetting someone who has been laying low, rather than the loud idiots and see how it works out.

Probably because I am in way over my head here (and bad at the game). This will be my Anime Dave moment.

I don't want to go down in my first mafia game as the Conure of No Consequence.

It's cool. Last game I literally played into the hands of the scum. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm doing it again this time too <_<

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Those On My Left posted:

gently caress off anidav

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Small Keating posted:

Here's what I think:

1. Splode tried to drive the Anidav and Bif wagons, but didn't have to try very hard as they were already travelling downhill at speed, and is now trying to redirect attention towards Plotterboy and QM while throwing off the scent further with a Bif-suicide imitation act.

AND/OR

2. QM and/or Plotterboy and/or Sky Coq are trying to frame Splode off the back of an ill-advised suicide ploy.

Where GSC, black_tangled, Gough (suss from earlier days) and Mithranderp fit in, I don't know. I don't think TOML is scum.

I was convinced Anidav was scum, my suicide ploy was just pure frustration. I actually expected to get turbolynched immediately, hence the suicide attempt: I was ready to die as I knew I'd made a big mistake, if entirely justified.

I think it's Plott and QM, and *possibly* you, mainly because QM has just thrown random inconsequential votes into the wind backed up by lousy theories, and plott is super keen to push for my lynching, as he knows it'll be an easy townie kill and is reasonably easy to justify. However, it really isn't, as beet was pushing for anidav's death as hard as I was and he was town. Anidav was acting like scum and we'll see what the gently caress he was thinking later, but everyone else agreed too: that was how we turbo lynched him!

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Splode posted:

I was convinced Anidav was scum, my suicide ploy was just pure frustration. I actually expected to get turbolynched immediately, hence the suicide attempt: I was ready to die as I knew I'd made a big mistake, if entirely justified.

I think it's Plott and QM, and *possibly* you, mainly because QM has just thrown random inconsequential votes into the wind backed up by lousy theories, and plott is super keen to push for my lynching, as he knows it'll be an easy townie kill and is reasonably easy to justify. However, it really isn't, as beet was pushing for anidav's death as hard as I was and he was town. Anidav was acting like scum and we'll see what the gently caress he was thinking later, but everyone else agreed too: that was how we turbo lynched him!

If it ain't Plotterboy, then it's probably you, in which case I'm sure we will get around to you tomorrow.

##unvote

##vote Plotterboy

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Splode posted:

Yeah, tbh if I didn't sleep through the previous vote, I probably wouldn't have voted for Anidav too.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Wait.

I mean I WOULD have voted for Anidav if I hadn't slept through the vote :x

Stupid hands.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

man, anidav has really hosed us

anidav, you really really hosed us

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Im going to stand by my statement, Coq and splode are scum
##vote Splode

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I'm still pretty suspicious of Splode but it doesn't look like that train is moving today so I'll go with the next choice of plot

##vote plotterboy

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
##unvote

##vote Plotterboy

I still have my eye on you QM...

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

ok so

I've been at commute / work since 7:30am

it's now 7:50 pm (THANK YOU BASED PLOTTER FOR loving UP MY TRAINS)

See, I can buy splode arguing in good faith because let's face it, Anidav hosed us up entirely

Between the lies and the half truths and the sucking up, he's set us all up

I think Coq made a good argument for the case of plotter being scum - even if he's not he's acting shifty as gently caress and his response to the effort-post was concerning, in light of how aggressive he got (quit getting mad at video games)

So I'll do you a deal Plotter - I vote you, if you turn out to be town, you tell me the one person you most sincerely in your heart of hearts to be scum, and they get my vote tommorow.

Reasonable?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: I say, chap, that appears to be the crimson mallet for Plotterboy.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Fucks sakes, is that a hammer already?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Apparently.

I'd say if Plot is town, then coq, splode, qm or I are pretty good candidates.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I generally don't post after hammer, but if Plotter's town, I'm voting Splode tommorow, and drat the consequences.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

get ready to vote splode!

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
After the brutal and swift murder of Anime Dave, things are a bit quieter. Also because the people who talk a lot are all dead. They're all loving dead. Wazza shakes his head at the situation he's found himself in, he expected a few murders with the group initiation, but at this point he's going to come out of this with less people than he started with. He opens the rulebook of the club, and steels himself. Nobody can defeat his club! They'll pull themselves together through anything, nothing will break the bonds of brotherhood and mateship!

Envigorated, he strides into the lounge room of the clubhouse, where the gang are lynching Plott. Wazza begins to consider a career change.

---------------------------------------

Plott, Vanilla Town Bikie, was killed.

Get your night actions to me!

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
Wazza is googling for "MATURE AGED STUDENT UNIVERSITY COURSES" when he hears a heavy thump. Normally he'd ignore it, but as of late he's suspicious of everyone. He's debating investigating when 3 gunshots ring out from the same direction. He runs to the room of Gough Suppressant, who is lying in a pool of vomit and blood. He is very, very dead. Wazza puts a necktie over the doorknob so nobody will go in for a few days, and returns to his computer. He searches for "WEBJET.COM.PLANES.FLYNG." Wazza is not good with computers.

Gough Suppressant, Vanilla Town Bikie, has been killed

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (9): black_tangled, GoldStandardConure, Mithranderp, Quantum Mechanic, SKY COQ, Small Keating, Splode, Those On My Left, tithin

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 20th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 11 hours, 16 minutes.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Well, I guess that's that. With Gough's dying breath, he cursed the name of the house of Splode. It is up to us to carry out his will.

##vote Splode

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Small Keating posted:

Well, I guess that's that. With Gough's dying breath, he cursed the name of the house of Splode. It is up to us to carry out his will.

##vote Splode

I have to agree. I believed in Splode yesterday and that was a huge mistake. With Gough removed as a suspect, that leaves the person he was accusing.

##vote Splode

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

I thought splode yesterday

##vote splode

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

As I promised

##vote Splode

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Checking in from my first aid course to say gently caress You Splode

##vote Splode

Will be posting very infrequently today because of that course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think Splode is hammered!

• Locked thread