Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I will take you out...

To Jimmy Johns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Anime Curator posted:

I am getting Dirty Thoughts.

Are you Vitor Belfort

Gerpy
Feb 23, 2010
"TAKE YOU OUT....FOR DINNER! I JUST KILLED SOME DEER!"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

SUPER DRAGON

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
SAPAHDAGAN

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
Booker T saying what we been thinking for like...A decade.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Seth "I just poo poo my pants" Rollins

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
It would be great if Rollins fucks over his own team so he doesn't have to face Brock alone

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

AlmightyPants posted:

The Bellas are 31. How much longer are they gonna be employed anyway?

They are the leading star of their surprisingly popular reality show. They are currently dating/married to the Number 1 & 2 Babyface's in the company.

They aren't going anywhere.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Did someone just yell Super Dragon?

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

SUPER DRAGON?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

projecthalaxy posted:

Because, quite simply, John Cena is worse than Nash and Hogan combined.

I still respect him, though. How can you not, that's an impressive combo.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Brock, you're not very eloqu :stare:

nevermind

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

projecthalaxy posted:

No they yelled

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
SUPER DRAGON

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

achillesforever6 posted:

It would be great if Rollins fucks over his own team so he doesn't have to face Brock alone

This is what's going to happen, and it's going to be great.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
So did Brock just scare Rollins into screwing up the main event on purpose so as to keep Cena in the Rumble match?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Brock Lesnar is Angry PWG fan. Confirmed.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

projecthalaxy posted:

No, it was

E: wow I was beaten :v:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wow i'm reading through this thread and anyone who didn't love that ascension thing is a total loving rube

why do you even watch this if you're incapable of enjoying anything?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Codependent Poster posted:

I will take you out...

To Jimmy Johns.

"I hope you take out Cena...so I can beat you freaky fast at the Rumble"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
NO JEFF GOLDBLUM WHY ARE YOU IN THIS BAD MOVIE!!!!

drat this monkey's paw for that wish that Jeff Goldblum be in more films in 2015 :negative:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Beef Waifu posted:

i'm about 20000 tokens from unlocking the rock though then i have to save up like 200k for john cena

Don't buy characters, buy the daily gold booster packs.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

fatherdog posted:

The people I've seen brought up from NXT are the Shield, The Wyatts, Rusev, Adam Rose, Paige, Emma, and the Ascension. They botched Emma completely, Paige was done poorly but not really any more poorly than the rest of the Divas roster; Adam Rose is loving Adam Rose, The Wyatts were good before they sacrificed the to Cena, the Shield ruled together and rule individually. Who have I missed?

Alternate shorter answer:

What does decent talent have to do with the Ascension
Big E was cut off at the knees pretty quickly as well. I was also including Cesaro though, because in spirit I feel like he counts and he's unquestionably the most wasted of all the talent.

And of course that's the easy joke. I hate 'em, but when's the last time we saw a non-comedy character thrown under the heaviest bus from their debut appearance onward?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I know Eve Torres quit right when she got good, I have the feeling that Divas tend to leave early but I can't think of that many names. Nikki and Brie probably won't just leave because of their relationships and they're not really that bad, at least Nikki isn't.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I want to think this is the first time Vince found out he has divas over the age of 30 working for him.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

wow i'm reading through this thread and anyone who didn't love that ascension thing is a total loving rube

Who didn't like it?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

TheRationalRedditor posted:

That's exactly what it is. They threw the emergency brakes on Cesaro heating up via incredible wrestling alone and a comedy signature move built up over months in favor of the superior alternative of...vindictively shelving him into nothingness. Why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Oh my god, this KY commercial.

"It's opened a whole new door for us."

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

achillesforever6 posted:

Ah, how did I not think of that? That would be all kinds of brilliant. Come to think of it, they actually set that up decently early on (by WWE standards) by not showing us Seth's reaction when the Authority hatched their plan to get Cena out of the Rumble match.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

That DICK! posted:

*puts on expert booking glasses* let me explain

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

TheRationalRedditor posted:

That's exactly what it is. They threw the emergency brakes on Cesaro heating up via incredible wrestling alone and a comedy signature move built up over months in favor of the superior alternative of...vindictively shelving him into nothingness. Why?

Because Cesaro is terrible

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

That DICK! posted:

JBL's goofy smile preparing for the clothesline was pretty entertaining

but why would anyone give a gently caress about the Ascension or the five other useless assholes in the ring?

If I wanted to watch Kevin Nash and Scott Hall stumble around and be worthless I'd pop in some Nitro tapes

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

fatherdog posted:

The people I've seen brought up from NXT are the Shield, The Wyatts, Rusev, Adam Rose, Paige, Emma, and the Ascension. They botched Emma completely, Paige was done poorly but not really any more poorly than the rest of the Divas roster; Adam Rose is loving Adam Rose, The Wyatts were good before they sacrificed the to Cena, the Shield ruled together and rule individually. Who have I missed?

the shield don't count, they were all more products of FCW

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

That DICK! posted:

I honestly don't know anymore

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jetfire posted:

I want to think this is the first time Vince found out he has divas over the age of 30 working for him.

Layla is almost 40.

EDIT: 37, actually. Thought she was older. But she looks a lot younger.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

That DICK! posted:

how have you been here for five years and not realised how psp works yet

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
This is a pretty good Bo package they're playing.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
That Delaware ad looked like a Bo Dallas vignette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Man, the Ascension thing was dumb. You build up a tag team for ages in developmental as a big thing, then you bring them up to a tag division starving for actual tag teams and destroy any credibility they might have ever had.

• Locked thread