Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Snuffman posted:

Still alive! Just posted a new thread in Ask/Tell. :)

:wth:

Link!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

drat, kinda harsh

he seems like a real jerk tho

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Puppy Galaxy posted:

he seems like a real jerk tho

he's a retarded young guy who craves attention, I don't think he's a bad person though

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

WOah I just had 2 double lung transplants and I'm still alive!

Feelgood post of the thread.

Also, just read about Caro. Jesus. Christ. :stare:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Snuffman posted:

WOah I just had 2 double lung transplants and I'm still alive!

Feelgood post of the thread.

Also, just read about Caro. Jesus. Christ. :stare:

well congrats on being still alive bud!

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

There are a lot of connections between goons who have died and these forums, but has there ever been a goon who killed themselves as a direct result of these forums?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Smiling Mandrill posted:

There are a lot of connections between goons who have died and these forums, but has there ever been a goon who killed themselves as a direct result of these forums?

There was an autistic goon in TFR that asked advice on ammo or guns or something and murdered some folks and then himself the next day

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1704519&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

There was an autistic goon in TFR that asked advice on ammo or guns or something and murdered some folks and then himself the next day

Yeah but I think that was going to happen regardless. I was thinking more of a goon posting a big rear end you'll all be sorry thread. Then offing him/herself because, "gently caress Something Awful!"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dead.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

about time that little fucker bought it

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

he's a retarded young guy who craves attention, I don't think he's a bad person though

i think he killed someone. but really i just want a forums enemy

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Puppy Galaxy posted:

i think he killed someone. but really i just want a forums enemy

oh well then may you sally forth against your forum rival in gay combat

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Robin Williams is dead.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Nckdictator posted:

No, McCaine is this guy.

lol what a piece of poo poo

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
on zerglingminor and his legendary hotel thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEOlPDQ5fw

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

acejackson42 posted:

on zerglingminor and his legendary hotel thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEOlPDQ5fw

ho leee crap

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I wish that guy who killed and ate a little girl was a goon because he always gets posted in these threads and it would be nice if he were actually A Fellow Traveler

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Why the gently caress hasn't Vilerat been permabanned?

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
you want to be the admin who does it?

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.

Melmac posted:

It's a nerdy/goony grave, sure. But no person dying young is funny :smith:
I wasn't laughing because he died - in fact I am very passionate about motorbike safety - I was more laughing at the horrific grave. Thanks for the pictures!

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
Goon didn't die but there was one who blew his own leg off with his own shotgun. trying to kill somebody stealing his lovely tool box he leaves out side. can't remember how he managed that but i thought it was funny.

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

I wants flies in on a dragons, okay?

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Yeah but I think that was going to happen regardless. I was thinking more of a goon posting a big rear end you'll all be sorry thread. Then offing him/herself because, "gently caress Something Awful!"

I don't fully understand the chain of events but ty peppar was apparently driven to suicide by FYAD.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Smiling Mandrill posted:

This happens all the time.

We call it goatsing.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Gatekeeper posted:

I guess I did imagine that chubby mario-tattooed girl who was stabbed by a guy dressed up like her roommate because no one seems to remember this. She had like, a mushroom on one wrist and a star on the other, and i remember she wore big dumb emo frame glasses. I wonder how i came up with this and why I've remembered it for all these years because it's one of my earliest memories of the forums.

Elf pr0n had the tattoos you're describing, and did end up kind of chubby, so you didn't imagine that part. I've never heard of her getting stabbed though.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
dont forget about the goon who lost an arm doing wicked motorcycle stunts, sued, got a bunch of money and then bought some ridiculously expensive car (that he crashed immediately?)

Father_Johann
Aug 28, 2008
thechad's probably dead.

That or he's really gotten into his new secondhand flesh-light. Just a wager.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Furnok Dorn posted:

dont forget about the goon who lost an arm doing wicked motorcycle stunts, sued, got a bunch of money and then bought some ridiculously expensive car (that he crashed immediately?)

I hope it's because he bought a stick shift

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Furnok Dorn posted:

I seem to remember the pictures of that, with his stump arm and tubes hanging out of everything in the hospital

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I have a dear goon friend who I haven't spoken to since October, right after he told me he had a brain tumor and wasn't going to get it treated.

His last post on SA was right before Christmas but he cut me off completely and deleted his facebook, so I don't know if he's dead or not.

Furnok Dorn posted:

I love people like this. "I did stupid poo poo and got hurt, but it's someone else's fault! I want money because I'm dumb!"

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

spooky girlfriend posted:

I hope it's because he bought a stick shift

You might think I'm lying, but that's exactly what he did. A Lamborghini manual transmission..

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
but he has just one arm

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

You might think I'm lying, but that's exactly what he did. A Lamborghini manual transmission..

Yup that's the one, I guess my memory is a little fuzzy

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was that the guy with the back panther tattoo?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

soy posted:

Was that the guy with the back panther tattoo?
Yep.

abunchofnumbers posted:

my injury list is a mile long, but the highlights are: broken femur (2 places) arm (15 places and amputated), clavicle left side (half removed), back, neck, jaw, ribs, ruptured spleen, both lungs punctured in multiple places and collapsed, shredded subclavicular artery, nerves to left arm torn out of my spine, massive skin tear and part of my quadricept muscle torn out, massive swelling and blood loss, cumulating with me dying on the operating table and getting open heart massage and defribulated.

backpanther is unharmed and unchanged.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2764921&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=319#post350522382

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Terry Francona posted:

Goon didn't die but there was one who blew his own leg off with his own shotgun. trying to kill somebody stealing his lovely tool box he leaves out side. can't remember how he managed that but i thought it was funny.

Is that this dickhead? http://www.cracked.com/article_21858_what-its-like-to-survive-point-blank-blast-from-shotgun.html

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

In an interstellar burst I'm back to save the universe!

So he has one arm, a back panther tattoo and a Lambo?

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

lmao that has to be the dumbest goon of all time.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
The rotation was bothering me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

GOOCHY posted:

So he has one arm, a back panther tattoo and a Lambo?

He crashed the lambo iirc?

• Locked thread