Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Archbishop of Detroit walks into the Papal Conclave and says they have to elect an Urban II Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
In their next game, Michigan scores 95 points and Harbaugh personally nails the score on the door to the chapel.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Scarf posted:

In their next game, Michigan scores 95 points and Harbaugh personally nails the score on the door to the chapel.

He does this regardless of how many points Michigan scores.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The quietest mass of 100,000+ to ever take place

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

pillsburysoldier posted:

Michigan fans still pine for the days of Benedict

Yeah but for most of them it's Benedict XIV

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Detroit_Dogg posted:

The quietest mass of 100,000+ to ever take place

hell

MourningView posted:

Yeah but for most of them it's Benedict XIV

yes

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Mahoning posted:

In the past 70 years, Florida has traveled north of the Mason-Dixon line once. 1965 to play Northwestern in Evanston.

VVV Florida not Alabama. Alabama traveled to State College like 3 times from like '85-'90

1991 at Syracuse. :colbert:

But really, most fans want better OOC scheduling. I'd kill for a home-and-home with USC, Oregon, Michigan, Texas, Oklahoma. :emo:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
NFL related but the newest Bad Lip Reading is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTRmyXX6ipU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MindlessHavok posted:

Dreamland is mediocre. :colbert:

Pretty much. Archibalds is better.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

LeeMajors posted:

1991 at Syracuse. :colbert:

But really, most fans want better OOC scheduling. I'd kill for a home-and-home with USC, Oregon, Michigan, Texas, Oklahoma. :emo:

At least Florida is the type of school that will get OOC games like that. People bitch about Mizzou playing lovely OOC games, but they run into the problem that all the big name schools sign agreements for OOC games like 5 years in advance, leaving them to play teams like UCONN (ugh).

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

JRizzle posted:

At least Florida is the type of school that will get OOC games like that. People bitch about Mizzou playing lovely OOC games, but they run into the problem that all the big name schools sign agreements for OOC games like 5 years in advance, leaving them to play teams like UCONN (ugh).

We don't know if we would or not--we've rested on our laurels with occasional runs with Miami and a lifetime series with FSU.

I am ungodly excited about our matchup with Michigan in 17.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
baylor is turning into evil everyone hates us football team and that should be fun to watch as long as we get a championship out of it. briles keeps saying funny things to antagonize people and people are mad that baylor is still pretty good and i think theyre trying to establish a more dominant mindset for next year, as long as our corners and defense improves anythings possible. gently caress tcu and a&M too

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Maybe after another couple years of program building they'll be able to hang with the mighty Michigan State Spartans

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Maybe after another couple years of program building they'll be able to hang with the mighty Michigan State Spartans

dont make up lies

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm sorry, in all likelihood they will never be on the same elite level as the Michigan State Spartans.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I'm sorry, in all likelihood they will never be on the same elite level as the Michigan State Spartans.

hopefully we can avoid them and schedule incarnate word for the playoffs

LSC
Apr 17, 2006

DJExile posted:

hahahaha what the hell

E: Jesus christ, it just hit me. i haven't seen that movie in forever.

I actually recorded that a few weeks ago when I bought that terminal app as a stocking stuffer for myself, I just was reminded of it last night while watching Hackers so I figured I'd put it on Youtube.

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

Fluffdaddy posted:

Pretty much. Archibalds is better.

This is valuable information. My BBQ jones is strong after moving north.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor is now the official most hated team in the world according to the internet, even more than Ohio State, Notre Dame, Alabama, and Texas for some reason. Please give us one free championship next year so we can earn the hate then whatever.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

K-State @ Vandy in '17, return in '20. I guess one of those games might hypothetically be interesting.

Is there a post-Snyder plan in place or will they be on the market like everyone else?

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

K-State @ Vandy in '17, return in '20. I guess one of those games might hypothetically be interesting.

Is there a post-Snyder plan in place or will they be on the market like everyone else?

I'm reasonably sure Snyder is going to want his kid (currently K-State's special teams coach, in addition to playing on the team in the 90's) to step up to the plate. At least, he's the guy I'd be least upset with, since he knows the system inside and out from both sides of the ball.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Strobe posted:

I'm reasonably sure Snyder is going to want his kid (currently K-State's special teams coach, in addition to playing on the team in the 90's) to step up to the plate. At least, he's the guy I'd be least upset with, since he knows the system inside and out from both sides of the ball.
I'm pretty sure K-State will fall off the cliff if they deviate from Bill Snyder's ways. It's in the contract.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Scarf posted:

:thurman:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Somewhere, Ron Prince waits.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

By the time Snyder dies they will have perfected cloning and thus a new generation of Snyder-ball is born.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

ISU's PJ Harris charged with aggravated domestic assault/strangulation

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Maybe she should have used the safeword.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I am sure an apology is on the way from the Big XII refs.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Also, 4 WVU guys got popped for the devil's weed. First comment was gold:

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Idiot. Every child knows it's spelled "bestiality." smh.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Fluffdaddy posted:

lol

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
Since we do not have a Fulmer Cup thread anymore, I'll post this here.

Ole Miss starting safety Trae Elston and transfer WR Damore'ea Stringfellow have been arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest for a fight two nights ago. What is extra funny is that Stringfellow transferred to Ole Miss after being suspended by Washington for, you guessed it, getting in fights.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12212064/mississippi-rebels-players-trae-elston-damoreea-stringfellow-arrested

What broke this morning is this tiny bit of video and the fact that up to 30 members of the football team may have been involved in the fight:

https://v.groupme.com/1795087/2015-01-22T19:11:43Z/2acd3a0f.272x480r.mp4

Be sure to watch that for a sweet suplex.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

He was kicked off the team a couple weeks ago. Do we still get Fulmer Cup points?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
We don't have a Fulmer Cup thread anymore since Spencer stopped doing it and I decided that assigning point totals to gang rapes was too much even for me, and I post in GBS.

If someone wants to start an Offseason Legal Transgressions thread, more power to you.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

C. Everett Koop posted:

We don't have a Fulmer Cup thread anymore since Spencer stopped doing it and I decided that assigning point totals to gang rapes was too much even for me, and I post in GBS.

If someone wants to start an Offseason Legal Transgressions thread, more power to you.

For what it's worth, I think the "official" Fulmer Cup has moved here.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

This is one of those times that I legitimately can't tell which side of the argument this guy is on.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Pakled posted:

For what it's worth, I think the "official" Fulmer Cup has moved here.

I'm sure Reddit jumped at the chance to assign point totals to gang rapes.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Fluffdaddy posted:

This is one of my favorite running jokes on the forums, made all the better by it not being a joke.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Baylor continuing down the road of Full Oregon, debuts gunmetal Grey helmets.

I like 'em, although I'm not sure I can really picture them with any of the uni combos we have now. Maybe with the black or white unis, or we might be getting new uniforms entirely. I seem to remember hearing that we had a two-year thing going with nike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Don't go full Oregon cause that leads to never winning a national championship.

• Locked thread