Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

Happy Bear Suit posted:

why is it that the "white pride" crowd are always the most goofy, inhuman-looking blobs imaginable?

Inbreeding and lack of genetic diversity. If they weren't so white, they'd be much better looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

ameen

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol white people angry that the brown people are the ones moving in to an area and claiming it as theirs for once

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

lol white people angry that the brown people are the ones moving in to an area and claiming it as theirs for once

what (certain) white people are angry about is that other white people invited the brown people in and now look what's happened

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

anchoress posted:

what (certain) white people are angry about is that other white people invited the brown people in and now look what's happened

nobody cares

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Idiot Kicker posted:

I have a theory that living on an island makes you twice as xenophobic, see also australia

Japs too

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Bitter Mushroom posted:

I didn't take any of these pictures... gently caress Your Tables

Snowdonia

Western Scotland somewhere near ben nevis probably

Isle of Mull

Isle of Skye

So you see there are some places in Britain worth visiting, its just that none of them are in London/The South :owned: :master: :google: :iceburn: :lol:

FYUCK THE SOUTH gently caress THAT GUY WHO DIDNT KNOW WHO GEORDIES ARE

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

THIS IS FROM THU SOUTH I NOW THIS BECAUSE NOBODY IMMIGRATES TO THU NORTH BECAUSE ITS loving COLD ALL DAY

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Japan was strange because it has the same thing going as the deep South. Where everyone knows black people and has black friends but the second you get four people together or have to vote on a thing suddenly everyone is dusting off their Klan robes. Also most poor people in Japan were cool with foreigners, you can get way better service in most lovely punk rock bars and Yakuza affiliated dives than at most "nice" places (where they will legit just pretend you don't exist and avoid you at all costs). And to be fair in recent years the racism has shifted from "all white people and Koreans are bad" to a bigger focus on "Israelis and Koreans are all criminal scum" which isn't really better but it makes life easier for some people I guess.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

"Goodness, things really ARE bigger in Imperial!"

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Fuckin' proud to be a brit m8. Poppy appeal, are boys, the queen etc.

I love the little train at Dawlish. You can wave at the passengers going by and pretend you're in The Railway Children, then go and lose many pennies at the amusements.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
english women are less attractive than all of the other european women

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Japan was strange because it has the same thing going as the deep South. Where everyone knows black people and has black friends but the second you get four people together or have to vote on a thing suddenly everyone is dusting off their Klan robes. Also most poor people in Japan were cool with foreigners, you can get way better service in most lovely punk rock bars and Yakuza affiliated dives than at most "nice" places (where they will legit just pretend you don't exist and avoid you at all costs). And to be fair in recent years the racism has shifted from "all white people and Koreans are bad" to a bigger focus on "Israelis and Koreans are all criminal scum" which isn't really better but it makes life easier for some people I guess.

Why on Earth would the Japanese hate Israelis more than any other who're people

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

Britgoons are very bitter people

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
M'lord

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress those other festivals

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Happy Bear Suit posted:

why is it that the "white pride" crowd are always the most goofy, inhuman-looking blobs imaginable?

Because people take pictures of the ugliest ones and those ones get passed around on the 'net. "Look at these goofy, inhuman-looking blobs!"

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I don't get it - why would these people choose to immigrate to England if they hate it so much? Like, I could see being born somewhere and hating, but they made the loving choice. Idiots. loving idiots.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

I don't get it - why would these people choose to immigrate to England if they hate it so much? Like, I could see being born somewhere and hating, but they made the loving choice. Idiots. loving idiots.

well you see - they dont have to work so ..

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

well I'd hazard a guess that quite a few of them were... actually born in the UK....

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

There are many shitholes in the UK and my home city (Stoke) belongs to this proud group. Don't let the dudes posting pictures of Bath and picturesque Yorkshire Moors villages fool you, most of the UK looks like this:

Some shithole alley near Hanley, the commercial centre of the city.

The old bus station in Hanley, which has now been replaced by one that spells 'central' with an 's'. A mini documentary documenting a day in the life at the old station can be found on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0f1chj_bUg.

God that bus station was a loving dive.

Random derelict land in Shelton. Sites like this aren't uncommon round Stoke, there's plenty of brownland sites that are just left to rot since people aren't exactly tripping over themselves to move here.

No decent jobs, no prospects, nothing. Stoke is the fifth worst place in the entire country for GCSE results, and I saw a stunning statistic that only 37% of people gained 4 A*-C at GCSE including maths and english (for non UK goons a C or above at GCSE is a pass). Sums it all up, really.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

for some reaosn i find the idea of moving to a blighted postindustrial english city really appealing

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

Frog Act posted:

for some reaosn i find the idea of moving to a blighted postindustrial english city really appealing

Do it, property is cheap as gently caress. Good luck getting a job though.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Pantsuit posted:

There are many shitholes in the UK and my home city (Stoke) belongs to this proud group. Don't let the dudes posting pictures of Bath and picturesque Yorkshire Moors villages fool you, most of the UK looks like this:

Some shithole alley near Hanley, the commercial centre of the city.

The old bus station in Hanley, which has now been replaced by one that spells 'central' with an 's'. A mini documentary documenting a day in the life at the old station can be found on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0f1chj_bUg.

God that bus station was a loving dive.

Random derelict land in Shelton. Sites like this aren't uncommon round Stoke, there's plenty of brownland sites that are just left to rot since people aren't exactly tripping over themselves to move here.

No decent jobs, no prospects, nothing. Stoke is the fifth worst place in the entire country for GCSE results, and I saw a stunning statistic that only 37% of people gained 4 A*-C at GCSE including maths and english (for non UK goons a C or above at GCSE is a pass). Sums it all up, really.

So that's the British equivalent of say Cleveland, comparing to the united states.

What's the worst spot? What is the "Detroit" for England?

lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

Grosser than the bad teeth pictures earlier.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

wilderthanmild posted:

Northern Ireland

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

wilderthanmild posted:

So that's the British equivalent of say Cleveland, comparing to the united states.

Yeah, Stokies are also regarded in the same way people from the Southern US are (inbred, bigoted and moronic).

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

NOBODY ACTUALLY KNOWS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Nobody emigrates thinking "yeah, I'm totally cool with assimilating into the social norms and traditions of my new country." You get there and think that people around you are idiots and that their way of life is retarded. Speaking as an immigrant.

• Locked thread