Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Gamestop has more Monster Hunter LEs for preorder, as of like 4 hours ago, but you have to order them in store. The guy told me they had more Zelda ones, too. Got my MH one locked in, but I'd move fast for either, especially the Zelda one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

lol if you're not getting a new 3ds xl day one

lol if you're not getting waiting for the inevitable Xenoblade special edition 3ds. Hope it won't look ugly.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

you buy both idiot

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

lol if you're not getting a new 3ds xl day one

i'll wait for the regular new 3DS, so I can import cool glow int he dark Boo faceplates

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Funkmaster General posted:

Gamestop has more Monster Hunter LEs for preorder, as of like 4 hours ago, but you have to order them in store. The guy told me they had more Zelda ones, too. Got my MH one locked in, but I'd move fast for either, especially the Zelda one.

Just went to the local store and they're out of MH ones again.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

dragon enthusiast posted:

Just went to the local store and they're out of MH ones again.

Did you ask about the Majora's Mask one?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Sire Oblivion posted:

Did you ask about the Majora's Mask one?

whats majoras mask

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Just called and those ones are gone too, welp.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Sorry to the people who all PMed me for the smash bros code, I rolled a die and sent it to Rock Epidemic so check PMs. :)

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Quick question: the DS version of Chrono is seen as better and improved upon the SNES one, right?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

noirstronaut posted:

Quick question: the DS version of Chrono is seen as better and improved upon the SNES one, right?

Yes. Go buy it.

All Frogs
Sep 18, 2014

noirstronaut posted:

DS version is the best version.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
NA dudes, Best Buy has Style Savvy Trendsetters for $12.99: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/style-savvy-trendsetters-nintendo-3ds/6836718.p?id=1218814345798&skuId=6836718

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Can someone tell me why so I can make this guy next to me shut up

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

noirstronaut posted:

Can someone tell me why so I can make this guy next to me shut up

Better translation script, PSX anime cutscenes.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Doesnt it also include some Pokemon-like minigame?

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Better translation script, PSX anime cutscenes.

Extra side quests and dungeon too.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Best Buy also cancelled my preorder. I am really pissed. The $50 does not make up for this.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

The $50 does not make up for this.
send it to me then

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
I was looking at a Neogaf thread about the cancellations. It's gotten to the point that the $50 credits are traded for those who still have their MMN3DSXL preorders. :lol:

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

PneumonicBook posted:

lol if you're not getting waiting for the inevitable Xenoblade special edition 3ds. Hope it won't look ugly.

NOA is doing themselves a disservice if they don't at least get an ad spot on Hulu to remind everybody that "I'm really feeling it!"

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

8-bit Miniboss posted:

It's gotten to the point that the $50 credits are traded for those who still have their MMN3DSXL preorders. :lol:
separating the true nintendo fans from the chaff

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:
my best buy order got cancelled earlier tonight as well. i put the 50bux toward a red one but i really would have rather had the black and gold one, whether or not it had anything to do with zelda :smithcloud:

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

God drat Best Buy cancelled mine too. I had ordered in pretty damned close to when they initially started selling so i'm curious how much they're actually getting next to how much they pre ordered out.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

deadly_pudding posted:

NOA is doing themselves a disservice if they don't at least get an ad spot on Hulu to remind everybody that "I'm really feeling it!"

Xenoblade 3ds theme, on system boot it tells you "Now it's Shulk time."

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

I've read on other forums that people who received their confirmation e-mails from Best Buy before 7 p.m. EST still haven't had their orders for the Majora's Mask edition cancelled. Is this total bunk or does that apply to the few here who still have their orders intact? Reportedly, the pre-orders went live at 6:25 p.m. EST that day.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

interpunct posted:

I've read on other forums that people who received their confirmation e-mails from Best Buy before 7 p.m. EST still haven't had their orders for the Majora's Mask edition cancelled. Is this total bunk or does that apply to the few here who still have their orders intact? Reportedly, the pre-orders went live at 6:25 p.m. EST that day.

I got my confirmation at 6:56pm est from best buy for my order. It has not yet been cancelled.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

My confirmation was at 7:00 EST on the dot, it's still valid.

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
6:57 here for what it's worth. Still intact.

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
Best buy order got canceled as well. Went to my back up plan of buying the monster hunter version but those are sold out as well. I don't know what to do with my life anymore.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

interpunct posted:

My confirmation e-mail is time stamped 6:49 PM EST and got cancelled.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Is there any good quality stickers that go on the 3DS XL top case that has a good design. Since I am getting the Black New 3DS XL, I kinda still want a neat design like how the Majora Mask model would had. Searching just got decal skins that look awful and completely cover the whole model.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

PneumonicBook posted:

Xenoblade 3ds theme, on system boot it tells you "Now it's Shulk time."

Every single sound effect changed to "REYN TIME!"

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Ragequit posted:

Every single sound effect changed to "REYN TIME!"

This is the only suitable replacement for my Majora's Mask 3DS.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I'm glad I don't really like the Majora 3DS design. Now if it were purple with gold accents, then we'd be talkin'....

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

If there's a special edition Xenoblade 3DS, it will probably be based on the red model (to match the monado), and it'll have that gross maroon interior. Yucko!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvV56AJS8dY&t=5s

Not sure if this was posted, but goddamn original majora was way uglier than I thought. That explains why people go "It's beautiful!" at every 3ds screenshot.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

my order was before 7 and isnt cancelled yet but im panicking HELP

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

EB Games in Australia's still taking preorders for their second wave of Majora's Mask N3DSXL's, incidentally.

Also, have some Aussie demo codes for Monster Hunter 4. :australia:

A0786UAB14VHBG2W

Took this first one, thanks heaps :D

also we have Majora's Mask N3DS' available to preorder here! at EB Games NZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Supercar Gautier posted:

If there's a special edition Xenoblade 3DS, it will probably be based on the red model (to match the monado), and it'll have that gross maroon interior. Yucko!

Why do you have to be like that?

Maybe it'll be awesome looking!

...You're probably right though.

• Locked thread