Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Because a) amoeba wanted more info and b) I'm much more likely to die after I get you lynched and I don't want anyone else loving around theorizing about what I did or didn't do. Now fake some content so we.can catch your buddies and get lynched

Oh sweet so you are just trying to throw doubt ##vote KFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Amoba: town. The post on page 43 where they got KFC to give all of his results by simply rephrasing the question.

YPM: either we are both two rubbish town players going at each other for no reason or he is scum but now I think he is disheartened for screwing up the fv lunch

KFC: he went for fv early on as well. He used derp and YPM's insistance to lynch her to push. I've been pushed around this game and probably all previous games I've played.

Chic: hasn't really produced any content of recently but I'm guilty of the same thing. Im reading them as VT due to just following the crowd on lynches. "oh yeah we should have lynched fv yesterday", "oh yeah I can see the Dugong case but I can also see the LM case now that you mention it"

Rarity: tries to push asiina and then claims its down to tiredness. It's just such an odd angle. Asiina shot merk and has been playing towny around then this?

I need to get ready for a train but I hope this is enough to stop me from getting lynched...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I don' think we're gonna get anything else out of today

##vote Dugong

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I have no idea if I'll be able to access the internet later today, so let's get this done.

##vote Dugong

:redhammer:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It was just another day dealing with horrible lag and rage fits when something unusual happened. In the middle of a pubbie screaming "N00B! N00B" over and over again incoherently, Dugong suddenly seemed to teleport from one side of A to the other. And then from that part of A to outside of cat nearly instantly. "Is he lag switching?" "Haxz0re3rzs1!!! >:O" "gently caress you, Dugong." And with that, Dugong was sent to the nether.

Dugong, n00b aligned Speed Hacker, has been destroyed by the democratic process!

It is now Night! You have 24 hours to submit night actions but try to get them in sooner!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bad news in the night watch. It seems that somebody pwned KFC beyond the breaking point. A pity, he seemed a most helpful and kind soul and, admittedly, he was pretty good at the game. A few alienware accessories are donated to the server in honor of his sacrifice before discussion resumes. After all, this lag still freaking sucks! Why!!! The server has such a low population now. Has someone been DDOSing it the whole time?

KFC, CS-Aligned Wingman, has taken up the hobby of crocheting due to excessive pwnage!

It is now Day 7!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (9): Amoeba102, Asiina, Chic Trombone, Juanito, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Tremendous Taste, Winged Orpheus, Your Personal Muse

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 29th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
:ghost: AVENGE ME! :ghost:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Damnit, I was hoping I'd die so I wouldn't be in 5 games at once.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

:siren: You may have noticed the deadline is markedly shorter. I will not extend it! :siren:

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'm out of town for 4 days around about from the deadline. I can phone post and stuff but it'll be a minimum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
So are you saying you are going to...phone it in

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Guys lets talk about tremendous taste. I personally think he is town for entirely for meta reasons but I don't like his low profile or lack of conspiracy theories.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Your Personal Muse posted:

So are you saying you are going to...phone it in

(obligatory)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Guys lets talk about tremendous taste. I personally think he is town for entirely for meta reasons but I don't like his low profile or lack of conspiracy theories.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Yeah, that's a good hedge you got going there.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yeah I love to bring people up just so I can hedge on them.

Or perhaps I'm genuinely interested in what people have to say because I am unsure on TT

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Maybe it was your phrasing. Maybe it was how I read it.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
I'll be honest, I don't have much of an opinion on tt. I'll re-read in the morning

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I was leaning town on taste, personally. A reread wouldn't hurt tho

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Today I want to lynch one out of YPM, PMom or Chic. Preferably YPM at this point, he didn't follow through with his promise of more reads after FV's flip, his tunnelling on FV in the first place was really bad and these posts

I personally think he is town

I am unsure on TT

are 14 MINUTES apart.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos

Dugong posted:

Amoba: town. The post on page 43 where they got KFC to give all of his results by simply rephrasing the question.

YPM: either we are both two rubbish town players going at each other for no reason or he is scum but now I think he is disheartened for screwing up the fv lunch

KFC: he went for fv early on as well. He used derp and YPM's insistance to lynch her to push. I've been pushed around this game and probably all previous games I've played.

Chic: hasn't really produced any content of recently but I'm guilty of the same thing. Im reading them as VT due to just following the crowd on lynches. "oh yeah we should have lynched fv yesterday", "oh yeah I can see the Dugong case but I can also see the LM case now that you mention it"

Rarity: tries to push asiina and then claims its down to tiredness. It's just such an odd angle. Asiina shot merk and has been playing towny around then this?

I need to get ready for a train but I hope this is enough to stop me from getting lynched...

I bolded the two statements that stuck out the most to me from dugong's reads. My guess would be that at least one of YPM or Chic is scum, based on how he kind of tries to downplay them.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'd have to re-read but I still feel that the only thing that Chic in particular has going for her over other lurking people is that fight she had with merk and whether it was a very aggressive bus gambit on their part.

I'm still extremely suspicious of PMom, less so but still unsure about YPM and Rarity.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Sorry for not posting lately, I hadn't been around. It's also disheartening to be wrong repeatedly about people.

What Rarity just pointed out about YPM saying that TT is town, and then 14 minutes later, he's unsure about TT.. that's pretty bad, YPM.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Rarity posted:

Today I want to lynch one out of YPM, PMom or Chic. Preferably YPM at this point, he didn't follow through with his promise of more reads after FV's flip, his tunnelling on FV in the first place was really bad and these posts

are 14 MINUTES apart.

That's pretty bad! YPM, want to explain why you changed your mind so fast?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

He wanted to start just asking questions guys when I was on probation >: O

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

is that your only reaction

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hm I've looked over my posting and am confident I'm town

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I think tt is town, an opinion of which I am unsure.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

I just read his post history and reached the same conclusion.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
YPM, I looked at your posts, and nothing really stood out. But what do you really think about Taste, because you said you thought he was town, and then said you were unsure.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

This is the hedgiest post I've seen in a long time, drat

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Juanito posted:

YPM, I looked at your posts, and nothing really stood out. But what do you really think about Taste, because you said you thought he was town, and then said you were unsure.

Everything I have for taste is pure meta, which is why I am unsure about it. When taste is town he tends to try to be town hero with his overreaching conspiracy theories, which is what he did with his SK nonsense. However, after that he dropped off the grid and didn't contribute much of anything, which makes me pause on my meta read.

Why would I bring up TT just to hedge on him?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

truth be told, I need to take a better look at this game.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

14 hours huh.

All this talk and no votes.

##vote Pinterest Mom

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Why PMom over YPM?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Might be the only way to get people looking at PMom since no one goes in for it when I ask nicely.
A couple of days ago: PMom seemed like they were trying to get something from nothing ON TT when TT was going on a crazy tangent. It wasn't scummy posting by TT but PMom wanted to try and push and I don't get the feeling that it was a genuine scum call, just something you might be able to get lynch over.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Everything I have for taste is pure meta, which is why I am unsure about it. When taste is town he tends to try to be town hero with his overreaching conspiracy theories, which is what he did with his SK nonsense. However, after that he dropped off the grid and didn't contribute much of anything, which makes me pause on my meta read.

Why would I bring up TT just to hedge on him?

what do you think tt's scum meta is? in my experience, he likes to have fun by making fake claims and see what he can get away with, and that's why i was seeing from his posting re the amoeba sitch

and yeah i'm standing by my "his effort wasn't genuine" read, amoeba

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
PMom, even if TT is scum there is almost definitely at least one more scum. Who do you think it is and why? You haven't given an opinion on a single other person since merk died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Amoeba102 posted:

Might be the only way to get people looking at PMom since no one goes in for it when I ask nicely.
A couple of days ago: PMom seemed like they were trying to get something from nothing ON TT when TT was going on a crazy tangent. It wasn't scummy posting by TT but PMom wanted to try and push and I don't get the feeling that it was a genuine scum call, just something you might be able to get lynch over.

I'm down to lynch PMom as well, I figure the case on YPM is a little bit stronger but I think they're both scum

• Locked thread