Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pawn 17 posted:

ps- Vape your weed. Don't smoke it like an idiot.

cant vape a blunt bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

NakedWithCandy posted:

Reward yourself with a nice cigarette.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Pawn 17 posted:

ps- Vape your weed. Don't smoke it like an idiot.

vaping gives you a different high

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
keep it up buddy boy

soon you'll be in hell with the rest of us!

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010

JakeP posted:

cant vape a blunt bitch

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

nomadologique posted:

keep it up buddy boy

soon you'll be in hell with the rest of us!

lol

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Congrats, man. What are your plans for when your sense of smell returns?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dyna Soar posted:

vaping gives you a different high

This, to me the difference between vaping and smoking weed is almost as big a difference as smoking and edibles. Sure, it'll get you high, but if you smoke as much weed as I do vaping just doesn't cut it.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I got my laundry piles mixed up and wore a cum crusted t-shirt to work once. I didn't even notice until about 2pm. It was pretty obvious in places, but I just had to ignore it and pretend that nothing was wrong.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

marauderthirty posted:

This, to me the difference between vaping and smoking weed is almost as big a difference as smoking and edibles. Sure, it'll get you high, but if you smoke as much weed as I do vaping just doesn't cut it.

i like to vape, gives you lighter clearer high thats good if you gotta be active, like playing music or seeing people.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

gently caress da Mods posted:

Just sorta funny that ur still on nicotine

um actually i use 0 nicotine juice so yeah

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Obligatory Toast posted:

Congrats, man. What are your plans for when your sense of smell returns?

Lick a poo, eat some penis pops

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Smoking makes you leaner, sexier and cooler and that's a scientifically proven fact congratulations on becoming a big fat beta chump quitter i guess op.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Smoking makes you leaner, sexier and cooler and that's a scientifically proven fact congratulations on becoming a big fat beta chump quitter i guess op.

Oh really? I should get on that! But why hasn't it worked on you? Does it take a while for the effects to kick in?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Wamdoodle posted:

Oh really? I should get on that! But why hasn't it worked on you? Does it take a while for the effects to kick in?

ur p neg bro

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

OP I am quitting smoking this month too and I want to kill myself

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
you'll never be welcome in flavor country again op

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

ethanol posted:

OP I am quitting smoking this month too and I want to kill myself

what day/week u on brah?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
hint: start a habit of carrying nuts or a similar healthy snack around. when you get the shakes eating something helps b/c you're also addicted to the habit of smoking as well as nicotine. doing similar movements helps.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i like to smoke bowls with like a third of a smoke in them. then I go whoaooooa from the headrush, and then go poo

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

I had two cigarettes at a sales meeting two weeks ago - it was the first time I'd had a cigarette since 2007, when I was a pack a day smoker for over ten years. The smokes were okay - not as pleasurable as before. I have an addictive personality, so I knew enough to have those two and then not have more. The social stigma and the smell of it on my clothes is enough to keep me away from smoking again anyway.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Aww, I'm sorry :(

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Dyna Soar posted:

hint: start a habit of carrying nuts or a similar healthy snack around. when you get the shakes eating something helps b/c you're also addicted to the habit of smoking as well as nicotine. doing similar movements helps.

i already cary a nutsack around, its ral big

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

gently caress da Mods posted:

what day/week u on brah?

day 1 lol

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

ethanol posted:

day 1 lol

welcome bro. day-by-day man

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
2 years this month, going well

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Another day down. /cigLog

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
since yall used to smoke you should carry around a empty pack of cigs and when someone offers you one, just put it in there and when you fill it up sell itand buy something thats not going to kill you

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Time to start vaping weed OP

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Smash it Smash hit posted:

since yall used to smoke you should carry around a empty pack of cigs and when someone offers you one, just put it in there and when you fill it up sell itand buy something thats not going to kill you

only school kids buy single cigarettes and you'll get like 50c a piece. i guess you could buy gunny bears or something

Dyna Soar fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jan 30, 2015

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Dyna Soar posted:

only school kids buy single cigarettes and you'll get like 50c a piece. i guess you could buy gunny bears or something

Shiiiiit... First pack I ever bought was 75 cents. Sterling Menthols. I was hapy enough I was able to get a pack at thirteen, even though they were poo poo.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Dyna Soar posted:

sell the whole pack once its full, silly.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
and it'd be a variety pack which is v exciting imho

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Day 2 :comeback:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

:coffeepal: gj bud!

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
I am down to one every morning with my coffee, and three or four on Friday/Saturday nights when drinking with friends. It's a huge improvement from my former half pack a day habit, but I still go nutty every time I stop altogether even well after any physical withdrawal is a distant memory. My record was four months with no nicotine, but I always come back to sup on the flavorful Turkish tobacco dong-analogue.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Mentat Radnor posted:

I am down to one every morning with my coffee, and three or four on Friday/Saturday nights when drinking with friends. It's a huge improvement from my former half pack a day habit, but I still go nutty every time I stop altogether even well after any physical withdrawal is a distant memory. My record was four months with no nicotine, but I always come back to sup on the flavorful Turkish tobacco dong-analogue.

Good job, but i dont think smoking still at any amount is anything to be braggin' bout.

your cilia are still paralyzed, its like, you're not having a net positive effect, sorry to say

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I just smoked a newport after lunch :toot:

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Smash it Smash hit posted:

sell the whole pack once its full, silly.

you'll have like all different cigs, but i guess if you target drunk ppl it would be alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Hexel posted:

I just smoked a newport after lunch :toot:

Nice man! Did you take the elevator back up?

• Locked thread