Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Harminoff posted:

Ouch. That production is pretty good though.

ps I bet you can't guess which news network actually has the full unedited video up!
what a monster a news source showing the news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
if you want to see more videos like this dont forget to like and subscribe!

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

they are doing it to get exactly the response they know they will get, because further conflict and drawing more nations into it feeds their narrative and helps their recruiting. they thrive on chaos and death, fueled by their moon god

bomb the moon immediately

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
An atomic bomb hasn't been dropped on a war target in quite some time. Just a thought.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

watwat posted:

Where's the video?

not here (NSFW)

really though, don't watch it.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Germstore posted:

An atomic bomb hasn't been dropped on a war target in quite some time. Just a thought.

agreed, nuke the entire moon

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Jst0rm posted:

The idea of total war is you make it so horrible no one will even think of fighting again for 4 generations.

genghis khan used this tactic and it seemed to work for him

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

THE PENETRATOR posted:

kill isis and then yourself, op

Liking this reply.... +1

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
One hundred thousand subscribers! You guys are the best!

Make sure you check out the collab torture vid we made with our buddies over at SMOSH.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Can we take a moment and appreciate how well manufactured that cage was?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

they are doing it to get exactly the response they know they will get, because further conflict and drawing more nations into it feeds their narrative and helps their recruiting. they thrive on chaos and death, fueled by their moon god

This is the stock reply whenever a muslim does a crime. Don't respond, because that'll just make the other muslims do crimes. It's just part of the muslim mindset, if a muslim sees something bad happen to another muslim, they just go crazy, it's a sort of primitive tribal-protective instinct unique to the muslim brain.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
did he blink a message in morse code like that one Japanese hostage did? cuz that was kinda badass

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Nauta posted:

genghis khan used this tactic and it seemed to work for him

Russia still uses "The Mongols!!!!" as an excuse for dumb poo poo this many years after it happened.

Welp. thats my contribution. Hope you liked my book report!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

boom boom boom posted:

This is the stock reply whenever a muslim does a crime. Don't respond, because that'll just make the other muslims do crimes. It's just part of the muslim mindset, if a muslim sees something bad happen to another muslim, they just go crazy, it's a sort of primitive tribal-protective instinct unique to the muslim brain.

never forget

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Simon Numbers posted:

yeah that was a pretty nice cage to just smash with a dozer

isis needs to get its poo poo together

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Dandywalken posted:

Russia still uses "The Mongols!!!!" as an excuse for dumb poo poo this many years after it happened.

Welp. thats my contribution. Hope you liked my book report!

They are not used to being successfully invaded.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

i look forward to when ISIS runs out of horrible ways to kill people and starts coming up with ridiculous comedic ways to troll the west.

like making a man run from a giant boulder rolling down a hill or maybe tying them to a rail road track and twirling a long sinister mustache and cackling madly

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Simon Numbers posted:

I was hoping it wasn't secured to the ground and at the last moment the guy just lifted up one edge and ran away.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i'm the screams added in post :(

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
the production values on the full length video are actually sort of impressive. at least on the level of B movie

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

whatis posted:

agreed, nuke the entire moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRadA7074wk

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Yuck

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Noblesse Obliged posted:

i look forward to when ISIS runs out of horrible ways to kill people and starts coming up with ridiculous comedic ways to troll the west.

like making a man run from a giant boulder rolling down a hill or maybe tying them to a rail road track and twirling a long sinister mustache and cackling madly

waiting until they start dropping anvils and pianos and killing in other looney toons-esque ways personally

isis is cool and good

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Anyone have any idea where Jordan stand on civilian casualties? Are they the kind of guys that will not authorize an airstrike unless their target is well away from civilians and they are 99% sure they have the right guy? Or are they the kind of guys that would drop a 1000-pounder in the middle of an adorable orphan convention if someone thought they saw an ISIS soldier there? I want to know how often I should start checking Liveleak.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

JiveHonky posted:

i think isis doing this stuff to get attention

ISIS is just acting out. Perhaps if his father would spend a little more time with him. Throwing the ol pigskin in the backyard, perhaps?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Blistex posted:

Anyone have any idea where Jordan stand on civilian casualties? Are they the kind of guys that will not authorize an airstrike unless their target is well away from civilians and they are 99% sure they have the right guy? Or are they the kind of guys that would drop a 1000-pounder in the middle of an adorable orphan convention if someone thought they saw an ISIS soldier there? I want to know how often I should start checking Liveleak.

I don't know much about Jordan's military but "earth-shattering response" doesn't sound very nuanced to me

Conscript
Dec 28, 2004
Internet sleuth
Just wondering about this trade jordan was going to make before ISIS renigged on the deal.... Whats the value in this broad? Apparently shes a suicide bomber that killed like 60 people in the attack. Ive never personally suicide bombed something but Im under the impression if you take out 60 people you are likely the 61st person.MEANING DEAD. If i could get a pilot back for the leftover of some wacky bitch that allready blew her self up I would.... Makes U think

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

these isis boys are shitheads

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

how come nobody has nuked isis yet.

i mean unless they have a nuke mounted to a toyota hilux out there in isisland

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Pull all troops out of the middle east, have Obama skype their leaders and be like "You know what, you people deserve each other, goodbye forever."

Proceed funneling entire military budget into nuclear energy research.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Conscript posted:

Just wondering about this trade jordan was going to make before ISIS renigged on the deal.... Whats the value in this broad? Apparently shes a suicide bomber that killed like 60 people in the attack. Ive never personally suicide bombed something but Im under the impression if you take out 60 people you are likely the 61st person.MEANING DEAD. If i could get a pilot back for the leftover of some wacky bitch that allready blew her self up I would.... Makes U think

She was part of a plot that ended up killing 60 people. It would have been at least 61, but her vest didn't go off.

CharlestonJew posted:

I don't know much about Jordan's military but "earth-shattering response" doesn't sound very nuanced to me

Yah, that's what got me thinking. But then again, that might just be chest-pounding and putting on a show for the people. Their version of "earth shattering" might be a hellfire at the entrance of a cave and a leaflet campaign.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Doppelganger posted:

Pull all troops out of the middle east, have Obama skype their leaders and be like "You know what, you people deserve each other, goodbye forever."

im down w/ this

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Blistex posted:

:qq: who gives a gently caress, maim kill bleed

hopefully the Jordanians pull through with the "earth-shattering" thing

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

TEAYCHES posted:

lets hope their recruitments keep going up, while more countries keep joining in and killing them. Until there are no more to recruit or kill.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Wild Horses posted:

lets hope their recruitments keep going up, while more countries keep joining in and killing them. Until there are no more to recruit or kill.

i dont think thats how it works!!

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Jst0rm posted:

We need to stop all this little pussy poo poo. total war or no war.

I think a large segment of the West's population would find the realities of total war p. problematic. But it's fun to imagine these guys in a life and death struggle with ISIS

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

she has a point

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Doppelganger posted:

this would be awesome in all aspects

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

Daedra posted:

yeah that was a pretty nice cage to just smash with a dozer

isis needs to get its poo poo together

The cage is the real victim here, I don't think it would have bombed innocent children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
ISIS should behead some CEO's

• Locked thread