Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Why are women such dumb bitchy sluts who only have sex with assholes? They should have sex with nice guys like me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Don't worry about it. I'm a good listener.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I will carry this printer for miles in the sweltering heat!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I'm just happy to help.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

oh god panties on her bed! :ohdear:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

About three months ago I bought a pizza from the local supermarket and decided that eating it in the park over the road might be nice for a change of scenery, so I walked over there and sat down at a bench. At the next one over, there was a group of teenagers drinking and smoking and having a quiet chat.

Now, as soon as I sat down I felt uncomfortable, but it was too late to move so I just kept eating my pizza.

About ten seconds later, one of the taller guys comes over and stands next to me. I thought he was about to make fun of me or something, but when I looked over at his friends they were all preoccupied with themselves, so I looked up at him.

"Yo, [INCOHERENT], you got any weed?"

This guy had no expression on his face at all. He looked like a loving statue. I didn't want any trouble from him, and I didn't have any drugs, so I figured that if I just gave him the rest of my pizza he'd leave me alone.

Anyway, as soon as I gave him the pizza he started laughing. He turned back to his friends, laughing and shaking his head, and then turned back around and handed me the pizza. Then he said something incoherent again and punched me in the shoulder.

What the gently caress was going on? I stood up and tossed the pizza just behind him so he would have to turn around and then I just got the gently caress out of there.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
cucked by an angel

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
I let all you other guys post first. Please, after you!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
*is the bare minimum required for being a decent human being*

*thinks that this is worthy of praise and admiration*

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
fuc kyou op

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Super Sweet On the surface, seething with a violent rage when you are not looking.

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Ugh you're hanging out with Brad tonight? That guy is an rear end in a top hat who only wants in your pants. Trust me. Just let me make decisions for you from now on cause you're not capable.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
I'll show you a terrifying post. A true vision of hell!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Let's just take it slow. I don't want to rush into doing anything physical. I really like hanging out with you.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

*reaches up to top shelf to grab cereal for elderly lady in the grocery store since she can't reach that high*

*stops car to let mother duck and ducklings to cross the road*

*buys present for girlfriend's younger brother*

*volunteers at an animal shelter*

*volunteers on midway island to remove plastic from albatross breeding ground*

Oh you mean dickless pieces of poo poo guys? I see, my mistake..

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
oh sure I feel the same way about you, uh "sis"
that's cool, no that's cool

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
*Secretly hates women*

*Not a secret to anyone*

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Oooh, the new trilbys are out!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Since I am a MGTOW, I'll speak to this.
MGTOW will not marry. We can date and even have
long term relationships but we won't marry. Most of us won't move in with
a woman and we certainly won't have kids with a western woman. All of those things
give a woman too much power over us. If the power and legal obligations were
equal between men and women things would be different but under these conditions,
we have to be extremely careful of women. MGTOW is an adaptation men are making
to a legal environment that's extremely hostile to men. When a man and a woman are
battling in court, the woman has a massive advantage. And when a man finds himself
in family court he is going to be pretty much destroyed financially. I know a guy
who keeps having his checking account "hit" by the family court, years after his
divorce was final. Moving in with a woman is also dangerous
(especially if she has a kid) If she can dig up a receipt where you bought something
for her kid you can suddenly find yourself paying child support to her for her
kid because the kid "thinks of you as it's father". And of course if she gets pregnant,
most likely to trap you into a marriage, she's got you on the hook for 20 years or
so of child support. So we rarely move in with women and we take extreme care not
to be trapped into involuntary parenthood.
Men exist as legal inferiors compared to women. If a woman gets pregnant, the man
is fully subservient to the choice the woman makes. The woman can take the
morning after pill, abort, adopt, or even drop the baby off at a fire station.
She can end her parenthood obligations any time she wants. You however
have no such right. You must comply with her choice and if she wants the kid you
have to pay and pay for a couple decades or even more if the kid decides to
attend college. And if you don't or if you can't pay for some reason,
the family court judge will throw you in jail. And in such situations you don't
even get an appointed attorney because family court is supposed to be
a civil matter (never mind the jail time). And if you refuse to go to court,
the police will show up at your door to kidnap you. And if you resist,
they will kill you. All this places women in a position of legally superior power
that's so great that she can enslave you. That's why MGTOW are very careful with
their sperm. A man's sperm is valueless to him but if a woman gets a hold of it,
she can use it to turn you into a financial slave for 20 years.
Guard your sperm my friends.
As far as whether or not to become a MGTOW goes,
each man has to decide that for himself though.?Since I am a MGTOW, I'll speak to this.
MGTOW will not marry. We can date and even have
long term relationships but we won't marry. Most of us won't move in with
a woman and we certainly won't have kids with a western woman. All of those things
give a woman too much power over us. If the power and legal obligations were
equal between men and women things would be different but under these conditions,
we have to be extremely careful of women. MGTOW is an adaptation men are making
to a legal environment that's extremely hostile to men. When a man and a woman are
battling in court, the woman has a massive advantage. And when a man finds himself
in family court he is going to be pretty much destroyed financially. I know a guy
who keeps having his checking account "hit" by the family court, years after his
divorce was final. Moving in with a woman is also dangerous
(especially if she has a kid) If she can dig up a receipt where you bought something
for her kid you can suddenly find yourself paying child support to her for her
kid because the kid "thinks of you as it's father". And of course if she gets pregnant,
most likely to trap you into a marriage, she's got you on the hook for 20 years or
so of child support. So we rarely move in with women and we take extreme care not
to be trapped into involuntary parenthood.
Men exist as legal inferiors compared to women. If a woman gets pregnant, the man
is fully subservient to the choice the woman makes. The woman can take the
morning after pill, abort, adopt, or even drop the baby off at a fire station.
She can end her parenthood obligations any time she wants. You however
have no such right. You must comply with her choice and if she wants the kid you
have to pay and pay for a couple decades or even more if the kid decides to
attend college. And if you don't or if you can't pay for some reason,
the family court judge will throw you in jail. And in such situations you don't
even get an appointed attorney because family court is supposed to be
a civil matter (never mind the jail time). And if you refuse to go to court,
the police will show up at your door to kidnap you. And if you resist,
they will kill you. All this places women in a position of legally superior power
that's so great that she can enslave you. That's why MGTOW are very careful with
their sperm. A man's sperm is valueless to him but if a woman gets a hold of it,
she can use it to turn you into a financial slave for 20 years.
Guard your sperm my friends.
As far as whether or not to become a MGTOW goes,
each man has to decide that for himself though.?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Don't worry m'lady I installed the latest version of malware bytes. Your safe now.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

someone just post all that guys posts in that entire DnD thread with the essay about love and how he was owed an apology

edit: i found it

CowOnCrack posted:

A recent experience in romance has led me to reflect on the nature of romantic relationships and come to some conclusions that I would love to hear other viewpoints on.

A basic question to ask is: can we objectively decide who is better off with who in a romantic relationship? In our society the answer is not really, we decide whoever we want to be with based on whatever criteria we invent. This means that no case can be made that, for example, if I was longing after someone in what I considered to be a poor, unhealthy relationship for them for their sake, I risk being labeled all sorts of horrible things when it seems to me that my intentions are sincere.

Just read the whole loving thing http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690075&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

bewilderment fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Feb 11, 2015

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Realtalk as i just figured out the best way to phrase it after reading this thread..the way to be happy with women is to swear up and down that you are taking them seriously, but never actually take them seriously. It is a very delicate balance though. Might as well just go jerk off in the woods

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Tautologicus posted:

Realtalk as i just figured out the best way to phrase it after reading this thread..the way to be happy with women is to swear up and down that you are taking them seriously, but never actually take them seriously. It is a very delicate balance though. Might as well just go jerk off in the woods

You're such a nice guy.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

preach tautologicus i always appreciate your wisdom irt bitches

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

tautologicus has feasted upon the southeast asian women and can now be sure that all things are wearisome

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

charlotte wasn't worth my virginity. i wish i could meet a girl like you.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I hope one day you find someone who doesn't think you're repulsive

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

according to the internet, men who are nice are bad people.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

yet if i said treat em mean to keep em keen, that would be problematic.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

I saw you were using IE so I went and setup chrome for you with all of your bookmarks ready to go along with a few must-have extensions.

naem
May 29, 2011

**rocks back and forth in basement sharpening kitchen knife on skull**

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

I saw on your phone that you misspelled "ridiculous" as "rediculous" in a couple texts to some friends, so I went ahead and fixed the autocorrect in your default keyboard app. I'm not sure why it wasn't already in there but you should be good to go for now.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
i hope you live forever

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
hey, ice guy here, freezer broke down

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
yes, im really ice guy, i deliver the ice

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

yes, im really ice guy, i deliver the ice

You're just asking to get burned.

:iceburn:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

bewilderment posted:

someone just post all that guys posts in that entire DnD thread with the essay about love and how he was owed an apology

edit: i found it

Just read the whole loving thing http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690075&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

holy poo poo goons :stonk:

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
no haha i'm not mad at all :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
WELCOME

TO THE FRIENDZONE