Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
weird so typing on this new keyboard feels miles nicer but i am a bit less accurate with it? so i am finding myself looking at the keys to help my accuracy, which is interesting because they blank keys. god i am slppy when i type. need to pick up my game.

when i played that speedctyper game i actually found to be less mistakes on old keyboard but ugh it feels signifncatly worse to type on
like pushing poo poo up a hill with a stick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
whats with america and king sized beds? my friend married an american girl and she complained that her queen sized bed didnt give her enough room when she shared it with her husband

idgi. its not like theyre fat. we have queen, its plenty, even when young son climbs in early morning or sometimes both children its doable

you know, in concentration camps they used to sleep too many people to the beds so everyone had to sleep like pressed up on top of other people etc. whenever i consider complaining about the room i have in bed i think back to those poor people.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

echinopsis posted:

whats with america and king sized beds? my friend married an american girl and she complained that her queen sized bed didnt give her enough room when she shared it with her husband

idgi. its not like theyre fat. we have queen, its plenty, even when young son climbs in early morning or sometimes both children its doable

you know, in concentration camps they used to sleep too many people to the beds so everyone had to sleep like pressed up on top of other people etc. whenever i consider complaining about the room i have in bed i think back to those poor people.

our queen is fine but a king isn't much more expensive and also if my wife goes to bed before I do she somehow is able to position herself so that there's no room for me at all

PuTTY riot fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Feb 11, 2015

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah now that you saw i guess asking someone to move is a much bigger deal than just buying a new bed

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hi op I bought an iPhone 6 today so im just checking in

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how do you want your ridicule packaged

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bloody posted:

hi op I bought an iPhone 6 today so im just checking in

Nobody cares that ur a human being. Get out of yospos

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when i was young like 12 or 14 boxer shorts were "cool" but i didnt like the feel so i used to wear normal undies under boxers and my dad told me kids would find out and ridicule me for wearning dual layered underwear

i guess thank god no one found out. i have kept that secrete for like 19 years

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Smythe posted:

Nobody cares that ur a human being. Get out of yospos

I am detecting some hostility here. whats up symthe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bloody posted:

I am detecting some hostility here. whats up symthe

detecting bad posting. correct it or gtfo

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

echinopsis posted:

when i was young like 12 or 14 boxer shorts were "cool" but i didnt like the feel so i used to wear normal undies under boxers and my dad told me kids would find out and ridicule me for wearning dual layered underwear

you should try just wearing 1 pair now. its much better

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

have you considered boxer briefs

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i wore boxer shorts in high school because they were the cool thing and people would make fun of you in gym if you had anything else, but i never liked the feel of them under your pants or the way they ride up your waist

now i wear tight highly patterned underwear that i'm pretty sure is mostly purchased by gay men but it's got a big pouch in the front for my enormous block and tackle and the material is really soft and comfortable so gently caress it

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
shave yourself and post the pics pl0x

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
boxer briefs are the mother fuckin poo poo if u get the right size. u look good in the, they comfy, u dont sweat too much.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

hmmm

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

this is what my balls look like

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i believe it

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

so did u progress to three pairs

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i progressed to this

echinopsis posted:

boxer briefs are the mother fuckin poo poo if u get the right size. u look good in the, they comfy, u dont sweat too much.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the keypresses on this keyboard are amazing but if you do them slowly its not very satisfying at all and there is this subltes plastic sliding against plastic sound i dont love it

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe
is this the thread for purchase recommendations as well?

I need a new TV and probably some kind of sound system. should I just get bookshelf speakers or try get non poo poo 5.1?

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 381 days!

echinopsis posted:

ikr. if you really have to why not just make like the lannisters and push two twins together to make a king

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

bought some shorts and plain tshirts for my commute and casual wearing, op

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i dont buy much i guess

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
*drops like 3 or 4 grand on a large monitor*

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

maybe in nzd :smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
http://store.apple.com/nz/buy-mac/imac-retina

the cheapest model is $3700 and for a model i just designed which wuld be like, why bother getting less, it was $5300 and it goes higher still

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

u get hit badly with the exchange rate there is there a sales tax

no sales tax in oregon :chord:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mostly just plain old apple tax. if you dont live in the US expect to pay SIGNIFICANTLY more than if you work out an exchange + tax

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
kinda want to get new keycaps for this keyboard. i mean its totally fine, but i cant stop thinking about keyboards

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

seems right if u include the vat idk

id like cmd and option keys but u cant get them

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cant get them where

its a hosed up price. was that bad even when exchange rate was significantly better for importing

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

cant get them 4 this keyboard i guess

$2500*1.35*1.13 = $3800

its $100 too cheap idk

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its also the exact same price when the exchange rate is super in our favour

i guess its a bargain at less than a dollar per pixel

also

check out this dude

im turning into him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxZUV_RKjtI

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

post ur video asap

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theadder posted:

post ur video asap

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UV-Printed-Red-Cherry-MX-Hand-Grenade-Keycap-Row-4-Size-1x1-/121388366315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c434f79eb

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ur gonna need a lot more monitors too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fuckin expensive to buy those custom caps. cant find cheap ones anywhere. kinda want this layout

still $70nzd

shieett

• Locked thread