Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Frostwerks posted:

i got in troouble at school one time and my mom said she was going to watch rikki tikki tavi but i wasnt allowed to. p hosed up imo

lol my mom took away my copy of the jungle book one time and said that she was going to watch it without me and i said "but that's for babies" and she fuckin dropped it on the ground and stomped off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
i won burger king magazine joke contest for like 10$ when I was like 9 years old with this jokes:

when does a moose use white-out?

when it makes a moose-take

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
classic Nick and Nick at Nite was a crazy crash course in pop culture for me when i was a kid. a shame youngins now won't get that.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

let me in mom!!! posted:

i won burger king magazine joke contest for like 10$ when I was like 9 years old with this jokes:

when does a moose use white-out?

when it makes a moose-take

that joke was in morris the moose you loving hacky joke stealing fraud

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Jose Oquendo posted:

classic Nick and Nick at Nite was a crazy crash course in pop culture for me when i was a kid. a shame youngins now won't get that.

some of the late night nick poo poo was really loving weird. lucy to strange 70s cartoons and darkness

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
let it go

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I miss old nick at night

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

I'm not a terrible channel except when loving Pinwheel comes on gently caress you Muffy mouse.

Whattup old school nick goon.

Double Dare and YCDToT 4eva!

Edit: Patti Duke and Dragnet Rule! My 3 sons and Dennis the Menace Drooooool!

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Feb 13, 2015

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Frostwerks posted:

that joke was in morris the moose you loving hacky joke stealing fraud

whats' taht? I don't know that cartoon so maybe my joke came from the collective consciousness?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

that child is dead now.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

let me in mom!!! posted:

whats' taht? I don't know that cartoon so maybe my joke came from the collective consciousness?

it was a book. i got to read that line when my kindergarten or first grade class went to the local am radio station to do a show. every class got to do it once a year

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
p sure it was kindergarten class. i think we recorded it on a cassette somewhere

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Abu Dave posted:

were is ur nickelodeon god now fag fag mc poo poo shits

:sadwave:

I mean, I always figured this had happened already, but I hadn't seen actual pictures. That Blue Man Group setup is probably from like 2008 argh I'm old

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I am tommy pickles. gently caress you Angelica.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Zeno-25 posted:

:sadwave:

I mean, I always figured this had happened already, but I hadn't seen actual pictures. That Blue Man Group setup is probably from like 2008 argh I'm old

that mall that you went to as a kid is now the wrolds 2nd largest shooting gallery

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Frostwerks posted:

that mall that you went to as a kid is now the wrolds 2nd largest shooting gallery

flordia is the worst

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I had a babysitter have her friend prank call me and say I won the Slime Time Live sweepstakes. She went as far as to take my information and everything, my 8 year old self was going ape poo poo "OMG OMG OMG I WON.... "

gently caress her. Last I saw she was on husband #3 with her retarded white trash kids.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Frostwerks posted:

the 1st largest is a warehouse full of japanese men jerking off on your mom

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

I had a babysitter have her friend prank call me and say I won the Slime Time Live sweepstakes. She went as far as to take my information and everything, my 8 year old self was going ape poo poo "OMG OMG OMG I WON.... "

gently caress her. Last I saw she was on husband #3 with her retarded white trash kids.

lol

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I am tommy pickles. gently caress you Angelica.
http://youtu.be/ZdJDLPZjoJI

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Nefarious posted:

the 1st largest is a warehouse full of japanese men jerking off on your mom

i am vanquished

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

hahaha she owns

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

buy my products at your local hot topic!!!!!!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CelticPredator posted:

buy my products at your local hot topic!!!!!!!

your like 20 years to late.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

buy my product at your local hot topic!!!

It's a bedsheet.

it's on sale.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

quote:

Hey kids - you know what would be fun to do on Halloween?

"Go and get candy!"

NO!

Stay inside and wait for us to call YOU! If you beat the 1 in 400,000 odds against you, and answer the phone saying "Nick or Treat!", you win the grand prize!

It's just that simple!

Wait...where are you going?
Man I remember I did this one year. I don't think it ran past a certain time at night though so no dumb kids(me) would miss Halloween night waiting for them to call. I was so convinced I would win this and then like at 3PM the phone rang so I answered it and yelled "nick or treat" and it was my god drat grandmother. I was depressed over this for like a day.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Feb 13, 2015

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Kawalimus posted:

edit: whoops wrong quote

Man I remember I did this one year. I don't think it ran past a certain time at night though so no dumb kids(me) would miss Halloween night waiting for them to call. I was so convinced I would win this and then like at 3PM the phone rang so I answered it and yelled "nick or treat" and it was my god drat grandmother. I was depressed over this for like a day.

your grandma sounds like a real bitch

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Nefarious posted:

your grandma sounds like a real bitch

hahahah no she's fine! It wasn't her fault. I was just mad it wasn't the nick or treat people.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_oEovxpf8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIk0Nwmh8So

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Arian_Samurai posted:

Coming up next: That show about the koalas from another dimension who live with a 12 year old girl

followed by

That show about a anthropomorphic koala family. I think there are some penguins too?

No poo poo I was wanting to watch that first show when the second was on and I wasted an entire half hour waiting for the lipstick one to open her time portal or whatever the gently caress only to have my sister say "that's a different show".

What was the inter dimensional koala show called anyway?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Abu Dave posted:

were is ur nickelodeon god now fag fag mc poo poo shits

yea its kinda depressing, but cool.

the studio was very well preserved up until a few years ago. this guy below goes inside and looks around, even the lights and stuff are on, its kinda amazing and depressing at the same time. the ren and stimpy murals were still up even (5:30 in the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_CychOtto

RIP :(

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im the aggro crag

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope
Best part of old Nickelodeon was the guy singing to the nick arcade theme song between rounds

Hey there guy -
you did real good
- but now we're gonna go
play this game!

Then the kid scores 100,000 points playing rampage and dies to an intern in front of a sad green screen

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Remember when Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics broached the topic of child sexual abuse and PTSD?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n93IrAWI2tw

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Hed posted:

What was the inter dimensional koala show called anyway?
Noozles

VVVVVVV
Sorry I don't know the other one :shrug:

The Merkinman fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Feb 13, 2015

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Arian_Samurai posted:

Coming up next: That show about the koalas from another dimension who live with a 12 year old girl

followed by

That show about a anthropomorphic koala family. I think there are some penguins too?

what shows were these? the koalas i mean. both of them

iota subscript
Oct 26, 2010

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - ONE SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
** gets up early to watch Tomorrow People and Into the Labyrinth **

** four hours of Pinwheel **

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gggiiimmmppp posted:

im the aggro crag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Quote this post if you watched Figure It Out and had a huge crush on Summer Sanders

• Locked thread