Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
i hosed summer sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I wanted to dig out Clarissa.

Risky
May 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prg_SVBfFWw

Yes that's French those kids are speaking and no those kids aren't French... They are AMERICAN

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Pththya-lyi posted:

Remember when Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics broached the topic of child sexual abuse and PTSD?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n93IrAWI2tw

that cloak of "1000 furs" is barely even a couple dozen furs

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Carissa explained it all

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

havalux posted:

** gets up early to watch Tomorrow People and Into the Labyrinth **

** four hours of Pinwheel **

I used to fake being sick when I was a kid so I could just watch Pinwheel all morning long. I loved that show so much when I was little.

Pinwheel and couch forts.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Frostwerks posted:

what shows were these? the koalas i mean. both of them

Noozles and Adventures of the Little Koala

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

why do you eat them

if they don't taste like apples?!?!?

gently caress YUO OLD MAN

these commercials always confused me because they did taste like apples

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
Picture Pages, Pictures Pages
Time to get your picture pages
Time to get your crayons
And your pencils!

Picture Pages, Picture pages
Open up your picture pages
Time to let BILL COSBY do
A Picture Page with You!!!

((rape))

red19fire
May 26, 2010

zakharov posted:

Quote this post if you watched Figure It Out and had a huge crush on Summer Sanders

Summer Sanders defined what my type is.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
ITS I HOPE WE NEVER PART ! NOW GET IT RIGHT OR PAY THE PRICE.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

red19fire posted:

Summer SandersLori-Beth Denberg defined what my type is.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
w-w-w-wild n' krazy kids *HORN BLAST*

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Meh, Guts is getting stale. You know what it needs? Nationalism!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hey, that West German cartoon about bees is on

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
Short Films by Short People!

*5 minute clip made by a group of adults*

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
Rocko's Modern Life!

*lets several masturbation and sex jokes through including one that's in like every episode*

Oh poo poo, Chokey Chicken? That's a masturbation joke!

*makes the creators change it very conspicuously, drawing more attention to the old name*

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

It was really all about the toy run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NBSq03SAtw

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWvywpyb38&hd=1

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.

Olive Mohel fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Feb 13, 2015

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I remember this cartoon that used to run on old Nick - like early-mid 80s. I think it ran in between shows. It was this little guy making a record our of different colored bits of clay. I can still remember the song too. I whistle it all the time still.

I can't find it anywhere, and I have never met anyone who remembers its existence.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i never liked doug

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
You're watching NickeBIPBIPBEEPBEEPBOOPBEEPBIPn

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
im the daylong kids 8-year-olds volunteer to do things pledge drive

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

zakharov posted:

Quote this post if you watched Figure It Out and had a huge crush on Summer Sanders

:hfive:

and yea rocko owned, i dont think theres ever been a kid's show quite as good as that and never will be again.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
True story:

My brother is a former pro-athlete and he had a super media friendly answer to how he chose is number, an endearing load of bullshit about a dead grandfather he never met or some such non-sense. The truth he started using the number when he first started playing he sport as a kid and he chose it because it was the channel number of Nickelodeon which was his favorite television station at the time.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

*has jar filled with my earwax*

Grand prize on figure it out

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
R.L. Stine created and was the head writer for "Eureeka's Castle" before he did "Goosebumps":

http://www.avclub.com/article/ieureekas-castlei-co-creator-rl-stine-on-the-shows-105301

quote:

AVC: Probably even more collaborative when you’re working on a show for kids.

RLS: Well, luckily, Eureeka was just like Sesame Street except we didn’t teach kids anything. It made it a lot easier.

lol

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

yea its kinda depressing, but cool.

the studio was very well preserved up until a few years ago. this guy below goes inside and looks around, even the lights and stuff are on, its kinda amazing and depressing at the same time. the ren and stimpy murals were still up even (5:30 in the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_CychOtto

RIP :(

That's pretty weird/cool all that old equipment and murals just sat around for years doing nothing and the lights still work, pretty neat to see even though it's gone now.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Zeno-25 posted:

That's pretty weird/cool all that old equipment and murals just sat around for years doing nothing and the lights still work, pretty neat to see even though it's gone now.

Yeah, he also goes to the old Hey Dude ranch set. Its kinda amazing they actually built that in the middle of some Arizona desert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZoirUpwCQc

Also pretty eerie. RIP (but hey dude was ab ad show that got in between my good shows)

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

Yeah, he also goes to the old Hey Dude ranch set. Its kinda amazing they actually built that in the middle of some Arizona desert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZoirUpwCQc

Also pretty eerie. RIP (but hey dude was ab ad show that got in between my good shows)

That's pretty cool, I wonder where the old Camp Anawana set for Salute Your Shorts is (another crappy old Nick show)

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Zeno-25 posted:

Salute Your Shorts is (another crappy old Nick show)

:catstare:
I'll fight you.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Zeno-25 posted:

That's pretty cool, I wonder where the old Camp Anawana set for Salute Your Shorts is (another crappy old Nick show)

no, salute your shorts was loving aces my dude. the cowboy show was definitely crap except for ben stiller's hot wife being hot and not yet tainted by ben stiller.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zeno-25 posted:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...9347d2901e37af6

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bluemillion posted:

:catstare:
I'll fight you.

I was five and hated everything that wasn't cartoons. :yum:

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Weinerville was weird. You have about five minutes of puppets/man-puppets and 15 minutes of loving old cartoons that are usually Magoo. It makes marathoning the show easy since I am skipping so much.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
yea weinerville was a very very weird show, i dont think i ever really understood it and wasn't really funny :shrug:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

True story:

My brother is a former pro-athlete and he had a super media friendly answer to how he chose is number, an endearing load of bullshit about a dead grandfather he never met or some such non-sense. The truth he started using the number when he first started playing he sport as a kid and he chose it because it was the channel number of Nickelodeon which was his favorite television station at the time.

has anyone else heard this particular 30 story or is this nwe poo poo on his repertoire

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Scalding Coffee posted:

Weinerville was weird. You have about five minutes of puppets/man-puppets and 15 minutes of loving old cartoons that are usually Magoo. It makes marathoning the show easy since I am skipping so much.

what the sort of depravedc motherfcukcer skips mr magoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny6n3wF--Yc

• Locked thread