Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Or are their wives just reading 50 shades with a glass of chardonnay and flick their beans after their husbands go to bed?

Anything that gets dudes laid is a ok with me, but I bet they're not really getting it all that more often because as americans, we are incredibly sexually repressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
dad gay, so what

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Crosspostin this

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Wanamingo posted:

Crosspostin this

hmmm poo poo I may have been a bit to subtle with my joke

perfect

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
lol no

you think they are gonna do that stuff with a non millionaire?

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
sex isn't even real

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you read the books it actually treats S & M really weird, it's all really tame babby bitchs first butt plug type stuff but the underlying principle across all the books is that it's deviant no good stuff that the girl tricks him into not liking because it's Wrong and he's only into it because he got raped by some older lady when he was 15. It's really the boring book worm girl who wins his heart and makes him get wifed up and caked up and have a baby. So it introduces women who think S & M is light spanking and a buttplug and having a billionaire feed you hamburgers to the concept of power dynamics, while also showing that it really is just deviancy you can will out of a man through withholding sex. The movie is even more forward about this so lol if you think anyones even getting laid over this piece of poo poo.

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Feb 15, 2015

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
did the guy get buttplugged?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
from my man trig:

Trig Discipline posted:

the great bit is that literally thousands of couples are going to go see it and see that bdsm looks really hot on screen. then they'll get home, get out their fifty shades of grey official riding crop and handcuffs, and give it a shot. he'll smack her once with the crop, she'll say "ow you fucker that actually loving hurt", and they'll both spend the rest of the night sulking in separate rooms

best valentine's day ever in terms of # of lessons learned, imo

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

If you read the books it actually treats S & M really weird, it's all really tame babby bitchs first butt plug type stuff but the underlying principle across all the books is that it's deviant no good stuff that the girl tricks him into not liking because it's Wrong and he's only into it because he got raped by some older lady when he was 15. It's really the boring book worm girl who wins his heart and makes him get wifed up and caked up and have a baby. So it introduces women who think S & M is light spanking and a buttplug and having a billionaire feed you hamburgers to the concept of power dynamics, while also showing that it really is just deviancy you can will out of a man through withholding sex. The movie is even more forward about this so lol if you think anyones even getting laid over this piece of poo poo.

goons are about overcoming deviancy as well. I used to be a furry, now I'm a normal, vanilla, gay cuck.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
forcefully making bae eat an extra burger... that's my poo poo

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
forced cheeseburger (everything about it)

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
No women want to gently caress young studs not their ugmo husbands

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
if my wife wants to "flick her bean" she can go right ahead, I've plowed that like ten thousand times it's nice but believe it or not there's not much urgency to make any big changes. you will understand one day

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

unassertive boy 99 posted:

No women want to gently caress young studs not their ugmo husbands

I'm going to be a young std 4ever

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wanamingo posted:

Crosspostin this

What the gently caress is that thing in the background? is that some hosed up wog type caricature of a black man?

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

JebanyPedal posted:

What the gently caress is that thing in the background? is that some hosed up wog type caricature of a black man?

yes.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the people in the background get progressively smaller at a much faster rate thant he shelves are receding lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

JebanyPedal posted:

He's hard at work I don't see how its a stereotype

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

definitely hard at work, just taking a short breather from toiling in the offpage coal mine.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
OP your av is awesome

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It depends whether or not they have hired mexican maids

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

etalian posted:

It depends whether or not they have hired mexican maids
50 shades of brown.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Is there actual forced burger eating in fifty shades?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ChrisHansen posted:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

JebanyPedal posted:

its me

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ChrisHansen posted:

also tampon eating

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

If you read the books it actually treats S & M really weird, it's all really tame babby bitchs first butt plug type stuff

lol

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

HollisBrown posted:

Or are their wives just reading 50 shades with a glass of chardonnay and flick their beans after their husbands go to bed?

Anything that gets dudes laid is a ok with me, but I bet they're not really getting it all that more often because as americans, we are incredibly sexually repressed.

If Suburban America were having crazy kinky sex, 50 Shades wouldn't have sold.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
It will give suburban women another thing to belittle men about, because they don't automatically know the woman's psychological need at that moment, and aren't able to perfectly cover up her emotional vacuum by acting their way through a cliched set of wish-fulfillment.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"my first butt plug" will be the title of a childrens book in the not so distant future if we continue to allow this degenerative filth to invade our culture

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Also fifty shades introduces hideously unhealthy BDSM behaviors that have no place in reality but you know whatever.

not that im into that sick poo poo lol and definitely not having my twink rear end in a top hat cucked.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Whatever happened to serially objectifying women as sex objects without any regard for their feelings or enjoyment? How far we have fallen.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

so you wait until your wife's halfway through the book, and then teach her to respond to lashing before she finishes it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

moose face posted:

Whatever happened to serially objectifying women as sex objects without any regard for their feelings or enjoyment? How far we have fallen.

They said they'd rather have jobs and responsibility. But, they just ended up crying about everything.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

VendaGoat posted:

They said they'd rather have jobs and responsibility. But, they just ended up crying about everything.

waaah waaaah all i wanted was to be dominated sexually and relatioship-wise all along what did i do that for

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

moose face posted:

waaah waaaah all i wanted was to be dominated sexually and relatioship-wise all along what did i do that for

this made me check for a kelly comic about the movie (not yet)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i can pretty much get any kind of sex i want (i dont want) because im a subarban dad

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

dad grey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

i can pretty much get any kind of sex i want (i dont want) because im a subarban dad

50 shades of Beige

• Locked thread