Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

'PoC' is the most racist-sounding libtard speak I can think of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011

Hobohemian posted:

When I was a kid I thought my half-Filipino cousin was a black person.

My aunt was into bodybuilding and for years I only saw a picture of her bronzed up for a competition. I told her she was supposed to be black when I met her.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

opus111 posted:

white is a color too :colbert:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

=^.^=

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
can I talk about Idris Elba in this thread???

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

opus111 posted:

soc my poc coc

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Moola posted:

can I talk about Idris Elba in this thread???

he's a viking, not sure if that counts as black

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

that wasnt meant as a jab I just wanted to demonstrate how to use poc in a constructive manner.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Idris Elba is awesome and very attractive

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

"ill noc ur bloc off m8"

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Moola posted:

"ill noc ur bloc off m8"

Looks like he walked through a cloud of powdered sugar like that poof Ben Afflec and his psycho girlfriend, would not hang out with Idris Elba the decrepit gently caress of a retard.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

JebanyPedal posted:

Looks like he walked through a cloud of powdered sugar like that poof Ben Afflec and his psycho girlfriend, would not hang out with Idris Elba the decrepit gently caress of a retard.

ur ded to me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Moola posted:

ur ded to me

Idris elba hosed your rear end in a top hat but the majestic schlong you thought would emerge was a shrivelled average 5.3 inch donger that looked meek, prob below average girth, what a sad husk of a man.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
jokes on you rear end in a top hat he didnt gently caress my rear end he just deepthroated me

and it was HUGE

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
#notgay

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Moola posted:

jokes on you rear end in a top hat he didnt gently caress my rear end he just deepthroated me

and it was HUGE

Maybe compared to your tiny sliver of asparagus, Idris going on about his massive snake and it's just a small little knob.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Moola posted:

ur ded to me

ohhh Idris Elba, soooo popular right now, I want to suck on his peepee, guys it's so cool to like Idris elba rn but I was suuuuuch a fan of him before he was fame

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cocker Spaniord.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
your pretty much a massive human being if you wouldnt at least let him pound your rear end a little bit

like seriously wtf is wrong with you???

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Benjamin Banneker
(1731-1806)
Born into a family of free blacks in Maryland, Banneker learned the rudiments of reading, writing, and arithmetic from his grandmother and a Quaker schoolmaster. Later he taught himself advanced mathematics and astronomy. He is best known for publishing an almanac based on his astronomical calculations.

[as an old black grandpa reading to his grandchildren]: "These days niggas cant even pull up they pants" smdh

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Black is OK as an adjective, just not as a noun

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Moosechees posted:

The only people offended by "black people" are scared white people looking for reasons to get offended.

Or yuppies of a certain age who are too afraid to think for themselves and do or say only what the mainstream media tells them to.

I say black, my black friends say black. Black co-workers say black.

Black.

Black black black black black black. Say the word black enough times in a row and semantic satiation sets in.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

opus111 posted:

How about ironically saying "browns" so often that it's clear they've started to agree with the terminology

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Right now some trust fund baby is loving a super model while some poor guy (black/white/whatever) works a 12 hours shift just to make ends meet. Racism is simply a distraction to keep us all from ganging up on the rich.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

inadvertently gets too excited and jumps up in agreement during the diner party scene at a screening of "borat" by sacha barren cohen

"YES!! THEY DO SMELL DIFFERENT!!"

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
I just say "those people" in such a way that everyone knows who I'm referring to. It's simultaneously the laziest and most versatile form of racism.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
if colored isn't cool you'd think people of color wouldn't be either but thems the breaks charlie

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Gatekeeper posted:

if colored isn't cool you'd think people of color wouldn't be either but thems the breaks charlie

At least the second one got white people to admit non-whites are people.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
At least if I was black I wouldn't have this Herero farmers tan

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I thought "black people" was alright but "blacks" was racist because no one uses that except racist people.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

PoC is legit really racist though.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ptalker PoC

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

What was wrong with "negros"?

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Under the vegetable posted:

Can I still say "Jew"?

See that's a weird one that can sound offensive.

Example:

1. Mike is Jewish.

2. Mike is a Jew.

The first example doesn't sound in any way derogatory, while the second one could sound that way.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Count Freebasie posted:

See that's a weird one that can sound offensive.

Example:

1. Mike is Jewish.

2. Mike is a Jew.

The first example doesn't sound in any way derogatory, while the second one could sound that way.
3. Herro Mike you speeka english??

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
it's kind of racist to call every dark-skinned person you see in america "african american" too but w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
the only thing that matters to me is whether i can call them.....friends

• Locked thread