Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

abraham linksys posted:

sorry for interrupting but holy poo poo I just now got the pun in Paul Bearer's name

you may now return to your regularly scheduled rear end-chat

Are you the same guy who didn't know Golga was Earthquake? Because uh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Codependent Poster posted:

Hey Scott, we hear you're interested in producing! Well first, we have to make a video that's zooming slow-motion shots of CM Punk's rear end and hey where are you going?

Scott: To get the one I made last year outta my car :confused:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I hope WWE's defence is nothing but it's own inability to keep paperwork and repeated zooms on Punk's arse.

Also I can't wait for the 12 part series hosted by Jessie Ventura about CM Punk's rear end.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
That video would do well spliced with the audio from that scene from Ace Ventura

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This is all I could think of while watching the video

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...Name=snoopsagan

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Feb 21, 2015

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

I imagine this is how most meetings at WWE HQ go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUbIekD2PEQ

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'm just hoping Lucha Underground now releases a ten-minute video of lovingly-shot closeups of Chavo's butt, with no other comment or explanation.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
I haven't read the last couple of pages, but I thought you should know that the waitress just brought me my dinner at the exact moment that the gif of Punk's rear end was on my phone. So, thanks for that.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Found the Staph infection

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...and+to+the+left

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

20 years later, still loops perfectly.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Bingo

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=alLmQFx801M&start1=3&video2=cO5tEKfxnj0&start2=71&authorName=punkass

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Maybe Punk was referring to Dr. Heiney all this time

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Look at my rear end
What do you see
A growth of MRSAnality

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm going to buy a single share in WWE stock so Vince McMahon is legally forced to answer my question at the next shareholder's meeting on how much company money was spent on making a video about CM Punk's butt.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

WWE Discussion is CM Punk's lumpy rear end is more over than Wrestlemania

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
http://youtubedoubler.com/eDrV

Can't believe the video of Punk's bum bum is almost 4 minutes long.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
When I saw 6 new pages I didn't expect the topic of discussion would be an official WWE CM Punk rear end montage.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Static Rook posted:

http://youtubedoubler.com/eDrV

Can't believe the video of Punk's bum bum is almost 4 minutes long.

Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

EDIT: gently caress, I'm a page late.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If WWE really wanted to take it to Punk they should have done a 4 minute clip of Punk's botty from the time he pooped it.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Oh hey there's an assload of new posts in the thread, I wonder if something...important...happened...

....well that was an appropriate choice of pseudonouns.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I also found a video about the CM Punk rear end situation.
It is, in my opinion, the best CM Punk rear end situation video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbkurdziFg

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Really though, WWE couldn't even make it through the weekend without responding to the case in some hilarious, self-destructive manner. And people were saying they would never allow Amann to sue if they didn't have solid evidence :razz:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Static Rook posted:

Really though, WWE couldn't even make it through the weekend without responding to the case in some hilarious, self-destructive manner. And people were saying they would never allow Amann to sue if they didn't have solid evidence :razz:

Hey, whoa buddy. I've seen the tape, several times on loop in fact, and there's plenty of evidence right there up for grabs.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

GrimGypsy posted:

I also found a video about the CM Punk rear end situation.
It is, in my opinion, the best CM Punk rear end situation video.

posting youtubes of the Punk thing got ran into the ground pages ago but this one is real good so don't skip it.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Thauros posted:

This is starting to veer a bit off topic, but one thing that I thought NJPW had going for it that WWE didn't was the fact that their fanbase was already accustomed to using the Internet to purchase and view PPVs. I'm honestly a bit baffled why they've struggled to convert so many of the NicoNico/UStream users to a cheaper service that offers archives.

According to the Voices of Wrestling guys (who I find tend to be better informed about NJPW-related stuff) that 100,000 buys number for WK8 was apparently massively off based on a mistranslation or miscommunication or something. So it's not AS bad as it first seemed. What we do know though is that their PPV revenue for 2013 was $5 million and if their current number of World subscribers was steady state for the year they'd be looking at about $1 million after splitting with TV Asahi.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
CM Punk's rear end is destroy the WWE

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Gavok posted:

I'm on it!

That was actually way better than it had any right to be.

Also I had forgotten how listenable Mr rear end's theme is. We need more entrances with lyrics, damnit, less of this Drop C chugchugchugdivebombchugchugilluminatichug garbage. CFO$ ain't got no sense of humour.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
lol this is amazing

does this company even have a PR advisor

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Mystery Opponent posted:

lol this is amazing

i think that was the guy got got Del Rio fired right

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mystery Opponent posted:

lol this is amazing

Here's a picture taken of the PR Advisor and Vince McMahon 0.5 of a second after Vince happily explained he was going to put up a video montage of CM Punk's rear end on his company's website.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
like, what's even the point of putting that vid on youtube

why can't people just get along

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Mystery Opponent posted:

lol this is amazing

Yes but it's Vince.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

wwe put a video of cm punk's butt on the internet because he said bad things about them i fuckin' love wrestling

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
CM Punk owed me nothing. But I still feel the loss. I selfishly lived through many of his accomplishments and now feel lost. I can only speak for myself, but I feel that for a lot of us Mondays and Fridays are rocks of stability in a storm of stress and uncertainty. Every week the show goes on. Every week the show is from somewhere new, somewhere in the world, but every week it comes into our homes.

And that will continue. But CM Punk left. CM Punk NEVER had a baseball-sized lump on his rear end at the Royal Rumble. And whether it be insanity, drugs, or just the actions of a clear-eyed monster, what is done is done. And one of the pillars for the guys backstage and one of the pillars for fans is gone. And everything that pillar held up is tainted and dripping with dripping with fecal matter.

CM Punk NEVER had a baseball-sized lump on his back at the Royal Rumble. And I don't know how to accept that.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
You know I think this could all have been cleared up if Punk took a selfie of his baseball lump after the Rumble and tweeted it out. And decided to be less clean summary of his problem, "I had a giant bump on my rear end, It's like a giant baseball that's growing out of my loving rear end. I want you to imagine bumping on this poo poo, and feeling it squeeze down like a violent pimple, that's the size of a loving baseball, in my pants. Now lets be clear, I've always had two baseballs in my pants, and yes I'm referring to my testicles. But I've never hurt them while bumping, not in the ring, not in training, not in bed with AJ, or any other Diva for that instance. But my point is, I got a giant loving ball growing out of my rear end, it hurts, it's purple, and it's filled with garbage. So it's either a Staph infection or I'm growing a Brock Lesnar of my own."

I think that would have made it clearer.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Is this going to get picked up outside of the wrestling press? It really should, it's a major company releasing a four minute video of its famous ex-employee's rear end to check for rear end lumps.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

CM Punk showed his staph infection scar on Opie and Anthony and it appears to be below his waist line. If you liked CM Punk's rear end before you're gonna love this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm5geMAQ8Q0

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Zoom and Enhance

Copper For Lyfe
Jun 1, 2011
So any response from CM Punk on this? I've gotta imagine his twitter would be getting flooded with links to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
I'm a bit late but still

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...rName=woop+woop

• Locked thread