Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

any good games on right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Atlanta's wet floor has caused Harris to slip twice now.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Pondexter is mic'd up and it's great listening to him communicating on defense. :3:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Despite his heroics the other night, I still really dislike watching Babbitt.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Game is hard for the mav's without chandler.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

I thought they postponed the Hawks game?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Well, the Bucks will have a morale boost at the very least I suppose.

Jesus.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Wow, nine turnovers so far for the Pels. Still over six minutes left in the first half.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
drat, was hoping Bucks could hit 50 before the 76ers got 20.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Brooklyn staying in the game with fast-breaks and offensive rebounds.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Huh, I either forgot or just didn't know that Pondexter went to high school with the Lopez brothers.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Wee, Cole for 3 at the end of the half. Pels up 3. Norris has actually been a very nice pickup, so far.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
MCW is going to own.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Hawks take the lead, it was only a matter of time.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

:allears:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

But Anthony Davis plays for the Pels and his injured. :confused:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Refs calling some ticky-tacky offensive fouls against my favorite team to start the third. I'm probably just salty, though.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Philthy posted:

So they were saying MCW had a quad double in 2013 against the Heat, and he's leading triple doubles this year above Westbrook? What.

i can't believe i was missing MCW's debut to watch the garbage knick

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Philthy posted:

So they were saying MCW had a quad double in 2013 against the Heat, and he's leading triple doubles this year above Westbrook? What.

its a tie at 3 with mcw westbrook and rondo. westbrook will get his forth tomorrow @phoenix

e:
with the return of kg minny is awesome yet again

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
17 Pelican turnovers with five minutes left in the third. Good gracious.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
Holy poo poo, that quote from McHale and the Rockets team doctor sounds real bad.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

I hoped, but the Mavs were screwed from the outset without Chandler and Parsons.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Terry Glenn posted:

Holy poo poo, that quote from McHale and the Rockets team doctor sounds real bad.

What happened?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Terry Glenn posted:

I'm not watching the game and have no idea what quote you are talking about.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lol

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
Rockets have zero answer for DeAndre. Sigh.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

I love fans that happily love and support their team in cheesy ways like this. Always makes me smile.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

Bashez posted:

What happened?

Discussion of Dwight Howard, McHale admitting Howard won't be himself for the remainder of the team. Team doctor talking about how significant his recovery is and how he can't walk pain-free yet, much less run.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

I really want the Wolves to just step on the Wizards throats and not let up

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Terry Glenn posted:

Discussion of Dwight Howard, McHale admitting Howard won't be himself for the remainder of the team. Team doctor talking about how significant his recovery is and how he can't walk pain-free yet, much less run.

Yeesh, that is scary. Thanks for letting us know.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Terry Glenn posted:

i basically gave up on trusting anything the team is saying about the situation long ago so if we've gotten to the point where they're honest about it it's really bad

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

The Heat are going to win this stupid game, aren't they? This is so Heat

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Pondexter and Thaddeus Young competing for player of the game tonight.

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

gently caress the god drat Heat. Every time

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
Speaking of triple doubles, Evan Turner of all people has got one going right now. Never change Knicks, never change.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
HENRY "BILL" WALKER

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

If anyone is unfamiliar, the Heat were down like 7 in the last minute and now the loving game is going into OT

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
That last possession was so terrible too. Heat spacing has been awful all night but luckily the guy with the 10 day contract who was 0-7 from 3 managed to hit 2 in the final 20 seconds.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Philthy posted:

nooo that was the first game of his career beat the heat coming off a championship with the worst team of all time but it was a triple double with 9 steals including basically a game winning play it was big news and basically locked him for ROTY in the worst rookie class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

chunkles posted:

i basically gave up on trusting anything the team is saying about the situation long ago so if we've gotten to the point where they're honest about it it's really bad

When Sam Presti was talking about Durant's surgery to change the screw in his foot, he said something like, "Kevin's injury has healed so well that we had the opportunity to address this problem". The spin factor is real.

• Locked thread