Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

##vote Kat Delacour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
##vote Bifauxnen

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

calling gaspy, kat, mills as scum. look at this railroad.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Out with it, then. I was so worried about multiple investigative roles because I had just got one myself. And it's BETTER than normal cop. It's cop AND rolecop. And if you don't believe me, go read the flavor text. I am the stranger. I didn't start with this power, but gained it from the trigger event. I looked at Anidav night one and "saw he wasn't one of the nine" for all the good it did me.

Mills is a scum gladiator. Wish I could've said it before he jumped right to me though. And for the record I decided to look at him because of how much in hindsight he was really backing up Milky's story.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:redhammer:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

The man with the knife laughed.

"You see? For all the good it does you Stranger, you have no support here. No power here!"

He laughed, flipping the knife from hand to hand.

"You have the power to watch, but no power to act!"

The voice of the diminished crowd yelled "Yeah! She's one of them! she can disappear from sight! That makes her scum!"

Before The Stranger could vanish, the mob began to descend, with violence in their eyes and hearts but before violence could be done, a loud yell came from behind them. As one, they turned.

Before them stood the leader of The Toybox.

"What in gods name are you lot playing at? This is no way to treat a new guest. You should all be ashamed of yourselves"

She turned to The Stranger.

"My pardons, new one, for the hostility you've recieved. I will ensure that at least for the rest of today, you are not attacked. Go free with my blessing."

Bifauxnen (The Stranger) the Toybox Investigative Rolecop was Pardoned! by the Toybox Governer.

Night actions please!

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Hookwolf

Hookwolf glared out of the shadows of the building. He was not a subtle man, and he had little time for niceties, however today was special. He'd seen Menja for the first time in weeks.

Menja had spoken to him and told him that if he could detain the stranger, keep her from working, that the remnants of the empire could escape this situation with the Nine. He would have done anything for his people.

Hookwolf darted forward and grabbed at the absence of the person close to him.
He howled and slammed her against the wall until she stopped moving, before, out of nowhere, a crack filled the air. He slammed sideways with a force he'd not felt the like of before.

"M..Menja.. I'm sorry"

Hookwolf fell to the floor succumbing to the gaping hole in his stomach.

Kat Delacour (Hookwolf), the Slaughterhouse Nine Roleblocker was destroyed utterly!

-----

The Broken Child

Bonesaw hummed to herself noisily, one of the remnants of her childhood that remained to her, before Jack had come and made her bring her parents back to li- back to li--

Her mind shut down. Just as it did every time she thought on her life before the Nine. Not that there had been much before then true, she'd been a toddler but she'd known stuff instinctively then and her mother was always confident that she could one day learn to be a great healer. .

The coughing fit that brough up the blood didn't make her upset, it made her angry. The renowned child surgeon prodigy, dying of a poison that she couldn't cure in spite of taking care of thousands. Whatever was coursing through her veins, it was powerful stuff.

Get. The. Tinker.

He'd been angrier than she could ever remember and she'd seen him in some strange situations the last three years. She wasn't sure if his anger was at their compounding failure as a group recently, or the fact that she was dying. She suspected it was more the former than the latter, and that was why she was out on one final mission.

She slid down the side of the building, holding onto the railings and rolled with her landing, the spider on her shoulder jumping off at the last minute. as she ran, more metal spiders ran with her, rising up out of trashcans and abandoned buildings.

She stormed into the HQ of The Toybox, now mostly abandoned and kicked in the door.

Bauble stood before her - before he could say anything, she let out a loud giggle that seemed out of place as a swarm of metallic spiders swarmed over her and onto Bauble. His final action was a scream.

SKY COQ (Bauble) the Toybox Tinker - Jack of All Trades has been overwhelmed by the Slaughterhouse Nine.

The violent racking cough that tore through her lungs and ended her life also allowed her to see clearly for the first time.

"Mom.. dad.."

tears rolled down the childs eyes as she collapsed to the ground.

Asphyxious (Bonesaw) the Slaughterhouse Nine Tailor (Framer Variant) has succumbed to poison!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (7): Bifauxnen, Gwynplaine, Mills, Mithranderp, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Plotterboy, whats for dinner

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 01st, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

There was more poison left? You guys rock!

My attempts last night were unsuccessful, presumably I was blocked. But looks like that might not be an issue anymore!

:laffo:

##vote mills

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

##vote mills

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
##vote mills

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
##vote mills

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

THE VOICE OF THE TINKER COLLECTIVE HAS SPOKEN

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think Mills is hammered!

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Jack Slash stood alone.

He'd expected to be alone when he was finally caught, if he was finally caught. He'd made a point through his life of murdering anyone who could possibly get within a hairs breath of ending his life.

But he'd been sloppy. He'd taken big chances, and he'd been caught. He'd played his game and lost.

It all came back to Brockton Bay, and Skitter.

The collective descended, and Jack Slash did not resist.

Mills (Jack Slash - S9 BP Gladiator) was dealt mob justice!

Night actions please! Let's get 'ir done!

tithin fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Feb 27, 2015

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Big Rig

Big Rig slipped the grenade into his hand, his good friend had given it to him the night before. One of a kind he exclaimed excitedly between gasps of excited breath.

"truely a device of extraordinary worth, not only does it vaporise anything it makes contact with, it also crushes them into a portable black hole that expires within several seconds! just in case you're up against a cape immune to fire!

He wasn't sure - his friend had always favoured explosives and technologies that favoured such bizarre notions, whereas he was always a fan of of saving people.

Preemptively tracking those who might cause the Toybox trouble and on very rare ocassions, taking action. That was how he worked, and he'd liked it. He'd run out of materials though and was reliant on the aid of others now. He couldn't wait until they were out of this pl--

In the shadows, a figure moved and surprise and suddent terror, he primed the grenade and chucked it.

"What the fu" came the startled comment, the grenade burst into a bright puff of light that blinded Big Rig, moving him backwards involuntarily. There came a high pitch scream that was entirely too human before the vacuum sucked in the remains of the poor human who'd had the misfortune to take a leak.

Whatsfordinner the Toybox Civilian was crushed to death!

As Big Rig stared in shock at the blank spot where the young man had once stood, the mannequin doll that he'd paid no mind too raised its head silently, raised its arm, and fired the shotgun through its hand, catching Big Rig in the back and ending his life.

Plotterboy (Big Rig) the Toybox Mason JOAT Tinker was killed!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I forgot to ask you guys "yesterday" who was actually left to investigate. :doh:

So who's left?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Me, you, gwyn, cumburgs. We all voted for Mills, but that's alright, I am 75% sure Gwyn is the scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I mean who's left that's not in the masonry. I figured you were in it, Mith!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

I mean who's left that's not in the masonry. I figured you were in it, Mith!

you and gwyn.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

:ghost: im town :ghost:

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

:ghost: awww :ghost:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Mithranderp posted:

you and gwyn.

and considering you already flipped as town...

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

All right then, thanks for earlier btw!

##vote Gwynplaine

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Right. On what grounds?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Gwynplaine posted:

Right. On what grounds?

None, I'm just OMGUSing you :buddy:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwynplaine posted:

Right. On what grounds?

lol.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
##vote Gwynplaine

Excellent, gentlemen.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

##vote Gwynplaine

Excellent, gentlemen.

AND GENTLEWOMEN.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Gwynplaine posted:

Right. On what grounds?

:ghost: oh my god dude :ghost:

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Mithranderp posted:

AND GENTLEWOMEN.

In Cumburgs Land, Gentlemen is gender neutral

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mithranderp posted:

AND GENTLEWOMEN.

:hfive: Yeah seriously! Try and listen to us more next time Milky you chucklehead.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Splode posted:

:ghost: oh my god dude :ghost:

No, no. Gwyn's argument is going somewhere, for sure.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

In Cumburgs Land, Gentlemen is gender neutral

gently caress the patriarchy.

Gwyn, I have scanned your brain. You have been found wanting.

##vote Gwynplaine.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU5LMG3WFBw

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Gwynplaine, we hardly knew ye :(

• Locked thread