Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Why is there no "go back to D&D" avatar

Because your poor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
get REAL beefy, bitch

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Ramsus posted:

e. i didn't die because i never tried to fight a cop or take his gun

if you are black cops will shoot you either way, hth

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Also,I want cops to detonate a nuke in my rear end in a top hat

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

SHARTING BEAR posted:

like cops are gonna just start randomly shouting "stop trying to take my gun" or something like that and just make stuff up ya right

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
bix nood

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sintax posted:

cops just start randomly shouting "stop trying to take my gun" or something like that and just make stuff up

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
the guy swung a punch while being attacked by a group of cops so no matter what they did to instigate that he will be found guilty

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

the guy swung a punch while being attacked by a group of cops so no matter what they did to instigate that he will be found guilty

lol well he's dead so

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

lol well he's dead so

god found him guilty; he is in hell

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Sintax posted:

like cops are gonna just start randomly shouting "stop trying to take my gun" or something like that and just make stuff up ya right

actually they do do that. The other video posted had that exact thing happen.

Oxwalt
Aug 10, 2013

by Ralp

Nailed it.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Jst0rm posted:

:aaaaa:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
kill all cops?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

kill all cops?

we would be better off with them all replaced with ed-209s

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Jst0rm posted:

:thesperg:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Jst0rm posted:

God, I just hypnotized by your avatar.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

boom boom boom posted:

If that's something that seriously happens in LA, homeless people just setting up tents and shanties on the sidewalk, I am completely behind the LAPD's new shooting the homeless policy.

Every major city in the US is going to have a spot where homeless folks have set up some tents... Like some homeless folks, I think you might be living under a rock.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

This just reinforces how retarded the "less lethal" thing is. Nobody pulls the trigger just once and no cop is going to take the time to put a goofy aluminum ball on the end of his firearm before blowing some hobo's head off.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

This just reinforces how retarded the "less lethal" thing is. Nobody pulls the trigger just once and no cop is going to take the time to put a goofy aluminum ball on the end of his firearm before blowing some hobo's head off.

we should try more lethal weapons. maybe issue all cops a grenade launcher, then when the proles see their peers getting blown to pieces it will provide incentive to stay in line

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Every major city in the US is going to have a spot where homeless folks have set up some tents... Like some homeless folks, I think you might be living under a rock.

Yeah, but like, under a higway overpass or in a vacant lot or on the bare concrete foundation left over from when they knocked down a building.

Not right onthe drat sidealk.

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah, but like, under a higway overpass or in a vacant lot or on the bare concrete foundation left over from when they knocked down a building.

its skid row

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

boom boom boom posted:

Good to finally see people openly expressing their belief that poverty is a shameful moral failing that deserves further punishment.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the sidewalk is too nice for these scum I shouldn't have to see or think about these people

why can't they live under a bridge like the trolls they are? fuckin filth

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

boom boom boom posted:

The sidewalk is right outside of a loving homeless shelter... of course homeless are going to be all around it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

the sidewalk is too nice for these scum I shouldn't have to see or think about these people

why can't they live under a bridge like the trolls they are? fuckin filth

are you taking about cops then yeah i agree

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Blue Train posted:

A State Patrol trooper was pinned in his car, dazed and bleeding profusely from a neck injury after a rollover accident, but the first people who stopped by the side of the road didn’t help.

Instead, two motorcyclists, who were part of a group the trooper had been chasing before he crashed, clapped and laughed at him Tuesday evening on Interstate 5 in Tukwila, the State Patrol says.

“Seeing a cop down was hysterical to them. They thought it was the funniest thing they ever saw,” said Trooper Cliff Pratt, State Patrol spokesman. “They didn’t know whether he was going to live or die and they didn’t care. That’s what makes it so hard to swallow.”

lol

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The sidewalk is right outside of a loving homeless shelter... of course homeless are going to be all around it.

Why don't they just go inside, jeez.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

boom boom boom posted:

Why don't they just go inside, jeez.

Because there's too many homeless. They only let a set number in. The rest get picked off by the elements (aka da popo)

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
why did they even have their guns drawn?

i mean, i don't give two shits about homeless people or minorities, but lol cops are pussies. i'd imagine they'd all be accountants for the job and workplace security, but you need a duhgree for that

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

SHARTING BEAR posted:

yeah man i mean cops aren't even real people they are all just murderers waiting to kill anyone browner than thou

It's not okay to make sweeping generalizations about certain groups of people but other groups of people it is fine to do it for. This is the liberal agenda folks.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
imo the only difference between liberals and conservatives is a childlike retardesque sort of ignorance

if this post hurt your feelings i'll buy you a non dairy gelato

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
See the irony is I'm making sweeping generalizations about liberals.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I can't even remember the last time I saw a black guy who wasn't shot by the police.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i just don't give a poo poo and do what i want, is that ironic?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

God, I just hypnotized by your avatar.

It looks like symmetrical BBQ face boy, all grown up.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

See the irony is I'm making sweeping generalizations about liberals.

anagram of liberals is Lie Bals (R) hmmm...but who is that guy?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
I am the cops dropped nightsticks in the video.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SpeedGem posted:

I am the cops dropped nightsticks in the video.

it looks like that for once its the black thing thats doing the beating for once!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

MUTHAFUCKAHHHH Muthafucka.

• Locked thread