Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Symbolic Butt posted:

omg this is like a "vintage aesthetics" keyboard

a hipster keyboard dare I say

tbh I like it

vintage in the sense that it looks like I would have been in its target market 25 years ago

as a child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

whenever we have to work at home we have to log into a second VPN wholly separate from the normal VPN and use a software phone that is literally a picture of the normal phone that you have to click the buttons to use. You can't type to dial or do anything else that would make it at all useful as a software phone, you have to manipulate the picture of the physical phone to dial.

as a result when I have to work from home I just take my loving desk phone home with me and it magically connects to that VPN using some kind of cisco proprietary bullshit that I'm sure is broken in a million ways

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i used to run planethomeworld (the gamespy network site) so i figured this was shameful enough:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i am going to shamelessly buy so much dumb poo poo when i get a job

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i think the best thing about filthy goon hovels is all of the collectors edition tchotchkes sitting on dusty shelves or desks, possibly still in their original dusty packaging

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Stymie posted:

i think the best thing about filthy goon hovels is all of the collectors edition tchotchkes sitting on dusty shelves or desks, possibly still in their original dusty packaging

i'll have you know i brought all that poo poo in to work. where it's acceptable.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i used to run planethomeworld (the gamespy network site) so i figured this was shameful enough:

lol i used to troll that back in the day

missed the US collectors edition preorders so i got a UK labelled edition coming

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

qirex posted:

just bought new set of sneakers

they're excellent for ~80usd

Ugly bad taste retard.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The man who collects ugly watches also has abysmal taste in sneakers *is not surprised in the least*

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You can click on literally any page on this thread and some bad taste IT worker dumbasss has bought something lovely and posted a picture of it, proudly.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You can click on literally any page on this thread and some bad taste IT worker dumbasss has bought something lovely and posted a picture of it, proudly.

whats the last purchase you made? and not like a sandiwch or condoms or w/e

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

ill take the challenge, im going to page 14.let c

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

well, there was this sandwitch and a mac desktop. not sure if that meats (hehe) the Really lovely criteria, but i think it does.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

well, there was this sandwitch and a mac desktop. not sure if that meats (hehe) the Really lovely criteria, but i think it does.

jesus thats loving disgusting. the sandwich is pretty bad too

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

jesus thats loving disgusting. the sandwich is pretty bad too

lol

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Valeyard posted:

you don't get it. it's not that there are good things, it's that someone somewhere has expressed a positive thought, and this must be stamped out

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

you don't get it. it's not that there are good things, it's that someone somewhere has expressed a positive thought, and this must be stamped out

please don't express my company's hiring practices

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

sweet canks

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

sorry about your hosed up cankle

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

try wearing boots to hide them

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
please don't morbidly obese shame

fun fact: I have no hair on my feet from a lifetime of wearing socks. it's like a reverse hobbit

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Valeyard posted:

Couple of running singlets.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
size XXXL lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

echinopsis posted:

size XXXL lmfao

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not joking smythe I had tears streaming down my face but it wasn't even what you posted just your presence

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

echinopsis posted:

I'm not joking smythe I had tears streaming down my face but it wasn't even what you posted just your presence

im glad i enriched your life, even if only slightly and in a drug induced hysteria

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

we like to call it "clean green 100%"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

echinopsis posted:

size XXXL lmfao

Just regular larges.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Everyone likes to imagine I'm a fat slovenly fool because it's the only thing they could conceivably have over me because I'm clearly smarter than everyone on this board. Guess what? I'm a physically fit Aryan gentleman.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

im glad i enriched your life, even if only slightly and in a drug induced hysteria

:]

bobbilljim posted:

we like to call it "clean green 100%"

weed murderdeath

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
My Oculus DK2 finally arrived. :D

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Everyone likes to imagine I'm a fat slovenly fool because it's the only thing they could conceivably have over me because I'm clearly smarter than everyone on this board. Guess what? I'm a physically fit Aryan gentleman.

m'lady

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

my thing would have arrived today but they sent it friggin' registered mail so the guy took it back to the post office and I have to go pick it up tomorrow :argh:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Symbolic Butt posted:

I got a chinese rubik's cube

I'm not one of THOSE freaky speedcubers whatever, I just like having something in my hands because I have anxiety I guess so the cube is an essential tool for my everyday yospos reading

so i got one of these today, and also a 2tb portable drive. ive never had an external drive this small, its great

the best part? ordered and delivered to my door in less than 24 hours, thanks amazing prime

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

i am close to dropping the load on one of these

the 4th is the one i like the best, its not too gaudy (still quite though) and gthe greenm and blue is nice

altho now i am feeling like the 5th might be a goer. 6 is the same but orange over red but i think i like the red, as much as i l;ove the orange+grey

the escape key colour is irelevant coz i am going to get in red for it anyway

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

those are all tacky as gently caress, do they offer any non-ugly colors?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
those keyboards look like the metro ui

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

qirex posted:

those are all tacky as gently caress, do they offer any non-ugly colors?

um no they have a limited range of colours with none being subtle really

i think the irl colours are a lot nicer though

id love keys like that profile but i do want markings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

• Locked thread