Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'm going to be teaching a few weeks course of a subject I happen to know a lot about (sucking dick)

I'd like to give a quick 2 minute speech welcoming these idiots, any ideas for words to say?

Lol the next generation is loving doomed with these low rent teachers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
do a rap about how school is cool

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
hi im gay and furthermore

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Get up in front of the class and stick a Snickers candy bar into your rear end.

I mean I wouldn't, I'm not a good public speaker.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Eat an entire box of Fiber One bars the night before and let your butthole do all the talking.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

"id tell you all to go suck a dick, but since you're here you clearly have no idea how"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So ur gay? Next

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Noblesse Obliged posted:

"id tell you all to go suck a dick, but since you're here you clearly have no idea how"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

"Hi Kids, my name is Dr or Professor or Mr or whatever. First of all Lemme tell you about this goddamn goat spit and rice and bread place one loving time on a presence patrol, I got the screaming goddamn shits and just let it rip right there next to this loving dirty savages little food cart, because these loving people don't have water anyway. Anyway killed this dudes uncle the next day, sweet loving double tap with my carbine when he got within 100m of our Convoy, I had been loving salivating at getting to pop a round of. Later that deployment I hosed his kid daughter, but CID says I can't say poo poo about that if I want to stay off the registry so all around good service but not great sanitaiton- goat was a little chewy. "

That should break the ice for em

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

its customary to allow the others to sniff your anal glands in order to acquaint yourselves

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
"Hello, my name is Stupid Bitch. I realize you have paid for this class and your time is valuable so lets get started learning how to suck dick right now."

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
show up high and take music requests while passing around a loaded bong

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
maybe start with a slow j.o. as you walk in then plop a turd or two and barf on your cock before you cum?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urPEVWkEDrY

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

dad gay. so what posted:

maybe start with a slow j.o. as you walk in then plop a turd or two and barf on your cock before you cum?

dad gay effortlessly masters the 'deg school' art of posting. incredible technique!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
well if its about sucking dicks id suggest you introduce yourself by sucking all their dicks as a demonstration of what theyll be doing by the end of your course

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I've taught I think 4 classes. I've started all my classes by enthusiastically telling people why I love the material, and what it has done for me.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

azn qt spotted

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

Get up in front of the class and stick a Snickers candy bar into your rear end.

I mean I wouldn't, I'm not a good public speaker.

This man is a poet. In a single line he's got rhyme, rhythm, assonance and alliteration. Unironically he should be teaching us all

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wear cool clothes and sit on your desk and really let the students know how 'with it' you are

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Drunk Nerds posted:

I've taught I think 4 classes. I've started all my classes by enthusiastically telling people why I love the material, and what it has done for me.

gently caress you and your good advice. Don't listen OP. Keep it to dick suckin'

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
hey im mr tacoleone and im here to say
i love sucking dick in a major way

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Drunk Nerds posted:

idgi is this code for throwing up on your cock?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
assert your dominance by beating the biggest student to death with a bat. then tell them about your hood and why you are the baddest mother fuckers in the city. you should probably dress like a pimp. you should definitely dress like a pimp.

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Mar 5, 2015

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Drunk Nerds posted:

This is good advice and I really need more of it, regardless of my shitposting

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

seriously 2 minutes is too long to say hi and welcome royalty let alone students. just get right into it. no one is going to stand on a desk for you.

don't introduce yourself, that's rude as gently caress. if there's someone else there they can introduce you otherwise they can just use pronouns since they're only going to be talking to you and not about you. that way you can get in and out and no-one can report you to no-one.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

chaosbreather posted:

they can just use pronouns

no its only 2 minute presentation it will take too long to explain this part

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

find the longest dildo you can, then deepthroat it for 2 minutes

finish the introduction with "any questions?"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Take out your dick and pee on them.

Wait. Do you have tenure?

If no, work really hard and be very helpful and always available to talk and poo poo and get tenure.

If yes, take out your dick and pee on them.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Push a lot of air into your butt before class, then rip a massive fart in front of everyone.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Say "everyone, this class will be graded on a curve"

Then whip out your bent dick

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
remind them that you pull a paycheck whether they pass or fail
always works for me

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
to keep the attention of students i pace a lot and wave my arms and scream profanity. my powerpoint presentations are full of dead bodies. i teach at a state college.

(i am not joking about any of this, btw)

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Pop quiz rear end in a top hat!

Phraggah
Nov 11, 2011

A rocket fuel made of Doritos? Yeah, I could kind of see it.
be sure to use the phrase "such that" so they think your smart.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Fight them.

Anyone who can beat you in a fair fight gets an A for the course.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Goatman the class.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

to keep the attention of students i pace a lot and wave my arms and scream profanity. my powerpoint presentations are full of dead bodies. i teach at a state college.

(i am not joking about any of this, btw)

what class is it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Blue Train posted:

what class is it

photojournalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Drunk Nerds posted:

Sorry, I forgot to add that this consists entirely of me leaking cum out of my gaping rear end in a top hat. I thought that was implied.

• Locked thread