Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Meinberg, why didn't you confirm the roleblock?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Rarity posted:

Meinberg, why didn't you confirm the roleblock?

Because I didn't want to reveal I was the guy who had it, thus reducing the chances of me getting targeted tonight.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg posted:

Because I didn't want to reveal I was the guy who had it, thus reducing the chances of me getting targeted tonight.

You realise there's a 0% chance of anyone but me being targeted, right?

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
Abyssal I'm not sure what you mean by wanting to hear from me unless you mean tomorrow. I've already shared last night's dream today?

I still think it's Gabriel Pope but that's just me. I've kept up with the thread since claiming but haven't analyzed anything too much since stating who my top three picks were. And at that point, I was choosing Pope based on the votecounts and who he was agreeing with / disagreeing with.

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
For those reasons I'm all for voting Gabriel unless the majority of people want me to re-read him/her before I do but I feel confident enough about my reading based on the first two thirds of the game. On the other hand I do not feel comfortable enough to vote shadow until I do a proper read.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

You realise there's a 0% chance of anyone but me being targeted, right?

But what if you target me?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Good Sir posted:

Abyssal I'm not sure what you mean by wanting to hear from me unless you mean tomorrow. I've already shared last night's dream today?

Huh? This is the first time you've posted today.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg posted:

But what if you target me?

You'll be roleblocking me, ya loveable doofus :3:

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
drat just realised this is my first time posting in this game day. I guess I thought it was not because I have not received any new PM....

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

You'll be roleblocking me, ya loveable doofus :3:

Woah, slow your roll. I'm my own man!

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
Oh wait, yes I did, it was just short and I thought I posted it from my phone but I guess it didn't go through. Sorry!

"Vampires and Werewolves? Posh Mudcrabs are the true threat in this town."

And the words Posh Mudcrabs links to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZtMIr9u30w

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Good Sir posted:

Look again, this was your last post, from Saturday:

Good Sir posted:

The PM only said four scum alive and one killed last night.

Anyway, I also wanna know if you'd prefer to hammer, or if you'd let me. I'm leaning slightly more to Shadowglass than Gabriel Pope but I'd be willing to vote for either.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Oh no the posh mudcrabs! D: (I was distracted by the woodpecker passenger while I was writing that ok)

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
I can hammer. Otherwise I feel ok(ish) with you doing it (moreso than other I guess.) Also, doing a shadowglass read now.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I think we're looking at a Pope/Good Sir vamp team. Thoughts, people?

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
Exakt, when opop and axe cop died you posted saying that you were currently too tired to but would soon post flavour in regards to axe cop's death. You didn't (as far as I can see... I don't think I missed anything...) so does that mean I can safely assume vanilla town?

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

All right I'm not waiting any longer. Just getting a vote out so there's votes. (Vampires, covert me tia)

##vote shadow

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Pope

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

##vote Pope

What is your rationale?

With 2 vampires out there, this means they can hammer. Or it would, if one of them wasn't already voting me.

ShadowGlass has been at 2 vote for most of a day, with a couple more votes waiting in the wings. If vamps wanted him dead he'd be gone by now. It's possible Meinberg or Squid got converted and is soft bussing their vampire overlord, but to what purpose? If vamps secure a mislynch on me they win, it doesn't matter how they look tomorrow. Strongly suspect Good Sir is the vampire recruit now, unless he's been playing us the whole time.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I've been running the scenarios in my head this morning, and yeah if we do not vote out a vampire today, then town loses. I might be able to swing things in favor of the werewolves with my night action in that case, but town is definitely removed unless we get out a vampire.

And yeah, I feel strongly that ShadowGlass is the most likely vampire at the moment.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
:toot: Your deadline is in less than seven hours :toot:

i'm helping.

Votecount for Day 6

Gabriel Pope (2): ShadowGlass, Rarity
ShadowGlass (2): Gabriel Pope, Gabriel Pope, Gabriel Pope, Meinberg, Gabriel Pope, Abyssal Squid
Abyssal Squid (0): Rarity, Rarity
Rarity (0): ShadowGlass, ShadowGlass

Not Voting (2): Gabriel Pope, Good Sir

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 04th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 6 hours, 15 minutes.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
So right now it looks like we're essentially deadlocked. ShadowGlass/Rarity/GoodSir against Meinberg/Squid/me, with Squid and (maybe?) Rarity being the swing votes.

I've made my case, which is more than I can say of the people trying to vote me out. Rarity, we can't lynch a vampire without your vote, so ultimately it's your game to lose.

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
At this point I have never had any suspicions towards meinberg and few for Abyssal, while more for shadowglass and neutral with rarity. No matter what my vote is between Pope and Shadow but at this point unless someone can convince me otherwise I'm going to vote in-line with the players who seem the least scummy, as opposed to directly voting who I think is scummiest, because I trust my opinion on Meinberg and Abyssal more than I do about Pope, Glass or Rarity.

##vote ShadowGlass

Rarity what's your rationale?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
##vote ShadowGlass

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: I say, chap, that appears to be the crimson mallet for ShadowGlass.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Oh hey I was supposed to post a flip wasn't I?

22 Last Seed 4E201

Morthal

Recently, a fire destroyed a home in the city, and claimed the lives of two of its residents, one of them a young child. The Jarl has ordered a search be made for the culprit, and you have tracked them to a small cave outside of the city. You enter, torches and axes in hand, and descend to the depths. At the bottom of the cave, you find a robed man sitting on a throne. There is a struggle, but he is no match for your numbers. You tie him to a stake and light a fire underneath him. His body burns to an ashen dust.

ShadowGlass, Movarth Piquine, Vampire has been executed Day 6.

As a boon for hammering scum, Gabriel Pope, Falion, Town Miller is modconfirmed as town.

Night 6 begins! I will start the next day as soon as I have all the actions.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Final Votecount for Day 6:
Votecount for Day 6

ShadowGlass (4): Gabriel Pope, Gabriel Pope, Gabriel Pope, Meinberg, Gabriel Pope, Abyssal Squid, Good Sir, Gabriel Pope
Gabriel Pope (2): ShadowGlass, Rarity
Abyssal Squid (0): Rarity, Rarity
Rarity (0): ShadowGlass, ShadowGlass

Not Voting (0):

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 04th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Day 7 starts soon!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
23 Last Seed 4E201

Morthal

A new day dawns, and all of you are present save one. The man who lit the fire under Movarth's feet and proved himself a true ally to the people of Skyrim lies dead in the center of town.

Gabriel Pope, Falion, Town Miller has been killed Night 6.

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. Day 7 begins!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (4): Abyssal Squid, Good Sir, Meinberg, Rarity

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 07th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 21 hours.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Haha oh my god vampire, you are such a dick :allears:

I tried to recruit Pope last night but I got roleblocked :aaa:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

God damnit vampire. All you had to do was kill Rarity and everything would have been fine.

If we vote out Rarity today, then the vampire recruits a town, and then vampires win.

If we vote out a vampire today, then Rarity kills a town and werewolves win.

If we mislynch today, then vampires recruit the last town, Rarity kills someone, which means that vampires win because they get the next night kill.

If we don't vote anyone out at all today, then vampires get their recruit, but Rarity has a 66% chance a vampire, which leads to a 1-1-1 situation, where the town gets to be kingmaker.

The only winning move is to not play.

##vote no lynch

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Meinberg posted:

The only winning move is to not play.

##vote no lynch

Another winning move is to get recruited by scum, at least you get a personal victory. Sorry Rarity, but I don't know who the surviving vampire is and even if I did I'm a cat meow I don't get along with dogs.

##vote Rarity

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
Doing a no lynch is what made sense to me but I decided to hold off on voting until someone else had input, Abyssal, so you are hoping it will be you who gets recruited thus allowing your self a personal victory as you betray town for scum? You could also hope for the same with a no lynch, so is your vote for Rarity to appease vamps as Rarity is a wolf? I don't like you at all.

##vote Abyssal Squid

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Vampires -suck-

Get it, huh?

Seriously though, I'd much rather give Rarity the win over the vampires, at this particular phase. Town is going to lose unless something truly unexpected happens, and I'm probably not going to get recruited tonight. Choose the no lynch, for maximum justice.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

There is one other possibility, which hinges on the recruit having a lower action priority than the kill. If we no lynch, and Rarity kills the vampire, which she'll have a 50-50 shot at since I'll be hiding, and that stops the recruit, then it'll be 2-1 tomorrow, which means that all town will need to do is vote out Rarity, and victory will belong to town!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Squid

Do whatever you wanna do Meinberg. I don't think the recruit would be stopped but I don't know for sure. I'll see if Exakt will tell me.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Good Sir posted:

Doing a no lynch is what made sense to me but I decided to hold off on voting until someone else had input, Abyssal, so you are hoping it will be you who gets recruited thus allowing your self a personal victory as you betray town for scum? You could also hope for the same with a no lynch, so is your vote for Rarity to appease vamps as Rarity is a wolf? I don't like you at all.

##vote Abyssal Squid

The idea is that Rarity has a kill rather than a recruit tonight, so it's the fastest way to convert all the living townies to the winning faction. Also, cats vs dogs hssss.

Either way, Meinberg is the vampire and we're not killing anybody today without a unanimous vote. Only one way to settle this: :catdrugs:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

##vote Squid

Do whatever you wanna do Meinberg. I don't think the recruit would be stopped but I don't know for sure. I'll see if Exakt will tell me.

Ah, well I tried.

##vote Squid

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Abyssal Squid, we hardly knew ye :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Abyssal Squid, Ri'saad, Town Inventor has been executed Day 7. Sorry this took so long, I'm struggling with some personal poo poo. Night actions please.

• Locked thread