Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Did you guys know Eladrin Armor was chainmail only? That's hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Jeegan's wishlist:

Invulnerable Coat of Suldolphor Drakescale Armor (10)
Greater Stonewall Shield (13)
Iron Armbands of Power (6 or 16)
Forgemaster's Gloves (6 or 16)
Cincture of the Dragon Spirit (6)

I also want these but they won't do anything for me until level 10:
Cloak of Translocation (9)
Eladrin Ring of Passage (14)

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Herr Tog, Cerepol, and Al Baron, consider this the requested reminder to review and update your wish lists. Here's what I have for each of you:

Erik
  • Rebuking Armor +1
  • Viper Belt
  • Bracelet of the Radiant Storm
  • Avandra's Ring
  • Avandra's Boon of Escape

Capmor - I can look at your overall build posted in the thread and see what the next items are
  • Belt of Lucky Strikes
  • Wildrunners

Nowhere
  • Incisive Dagger +2
  • Ring of Retreat
  • Eladrin Ring of Passage

It's not a problem for me to drop things for people outside of their wish lists, gives me a chance to peruse the gear tables which isn't something I normally do a lot of as a DM. Also keep in mind (and this goes for everyone) that once you are in Seaquen, there are any number of purveyors of mystic knick-knacks that you can use to backfill your list, particularly things that are relatively low level and outside the range of the standard treasure parcel limits.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Wait, Capmor wants Wildrunners? Those dropped like a dozen sessions ago and Jeegan grabbed them because nobody else wanted them. Good news is Jeegan just got some new boots, so Capmor can take the Wildrunners.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kaynorr posted:

Herr Tog

Erik
  • Rebuking Armor +1
  • Viper Belt
  • Bracelet of the Radiant Storm
  • Avandra's Ring
  • Avandra's Boon of Escape
  • Closed Mind (Alt)
  • Avandra's Whisper (sword)
  • Pileus Helm (head)

Updated

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.
I honestly have no clue what items to get so my list is fine for now.

Aside, I really hate how 4th formats its item list.

Al Baron fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Mar 10, 2015

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Everyone, say hello to Katrina. Katrina, say hello to the entourage. Katrina comes to us by way of Gate Pass, where she studied Advanced Pyromancy with a minor in Interpretive Dance. Her brother Rantle is very proud of her, and her hobbies include fleeing the Ragesian Empire and blowing up huts in the swamp while walking away in slow motion.

The adventure continues tonight, Tuesday, March 10th at 7 PM PST. While the Sour Lake Swamp is vast it's not endless, and Torrent thinks the walls of Seaquen are one, two days away tops.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011

kaynorr posted:

and her hobbies include fleeing the Ragesian Empire and blowing up huts in the swamp while walking away in slow motion.

And maybe a little light espionage??

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Flame112 posted:

And maybe a little light espionage??

That's nothing more than insubstantiated swamp witch propaganda.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kaynorr posted:

That's nothing more than insubstantiated swamp witch propaganda.

And I do hate swamp witches...

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Kaynor, Tog and I need to set up an allowance for Kristin, but we need to know some basic economic facts. What's, like, minimum wage in this world?

I'll PM you details about our shopping list too.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Jeegan needs to make like 500 gold in an underground street fighting league or something.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Let's consider 5g/week to be a healthy allowance for a young schoolgirl like Kristin. So if you can put up 250g into an account with a reputable bank or merchant house, Kristin will have a decent amount of spending money for her first year at the academy. And assuming the world doesn't end or Seaquen doesn't fall to Ragesia, you can deposit the same amount or more next year as Kristin's education proceeds apace. And if you ever manage to lay your hands on an astral diamond, just one of those will set her up until her mid-20s (age, not level) at least.

Two reminders: first off, you have a few key items in your inventory that may lead to interesting new developments. One is the dwarven puzzle box given to you in Gate Pass by resistance politician (and weapon collector) Erdan Menash, the other is the set of mysterious glass globes you found in the witches' hut (and with the imperial wyvern squad).

Second, game will be on Wednesday this week and not Tuesday. I'll post the official bolded text at the appropriate time, but I figured a little extra notice wouldn't hurt.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
I am almost certainly going to have to miss the next two sessions due to being out of town. Woo, spring break!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Depending on the hours I may not be able to make Wednesday :(

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Herr Tog posted:

Depending on the hours I may not be able to make Wednesday :(

Yours or the game? Game would be at the standard time, 7 PM to 10 PM.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

There's nothing like a lungful of fresh, sea air. Except maybe the realization that you slept in a real bed last night and not in the middle of a godforsaken swamp. Or fire forest. Seaquen, the glittering jewel of the southern coast (well, possibly slightly mud-caked jewel which might appraise for a little less than you thought) stretches out before you. Coin purses are full(ish) and the vendors are all to happy to haggle with people that don't look like refugee mud farmers. What new opportunities await while the Lyceum tries to really any and all to its cause?

We're on for tonight Wednesday, March 18th at 7 PM PST. If anyone (else) can't make it, please speak up now; with Flame112 on vacation we're down to four, so any other absense will suspend game for the week - and those episodes of House of Cards wont' watch themselves.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kaynorr posted:

Yours or the game? Game would be at the standard time, 7 PM to 10 PM.

I will be unable to make it tonight as well, I'm sorry!

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Herr Tog posted:

I will be unable to make it tonight as well, I'm sorry!

No game this week, then. Take the time to think about the awesomeness of the coming shopping montages.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
We are gonna burn down a shop for Heresy !

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

In the unlikely event that you're all not sick of me yet, I'm running another game for a few months while I have some extra free time. Info available here.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
I can actually do things today, assuming we do things today.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Flame112 posted:

I can actually do things today, assuming we do things today.

We're certainly doing things today. Today? Yes, today! Tuesday, March 24th, at 7 PM PST. Come see a young girl have her dreams of becoming a magical schoolgirl fulfilled! And other, less anime things as well!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Last night was great and we didn't even stab anyone.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Not true. Drago stabbed a guy at the end.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Herr Tog posted:

Last night was great and we didn't even stab anyone.

Oh, but you will. As requested, here is the current quest log for the Firebreakers:

1. Investigate the trail of Etinifi the bard.
2. Follow-up on the hideout of the White Wyrms.
3. Get hired as a salvage crew for the wreck of the Milsoven.
4. Organize the activities at the Royale to serve as effective recruiting for Xavious Foebane's militia, and hopefully make a little money on the side.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
5. Fill out the necessary paperwork to have Xavious Foebane's name changed.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Flame112 posted:

5. Fill out the necessary paperwork to have Xavious Foebane's name changed.

6. Recruit his current Girl Friend Zena Betraysu

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.
For the record, I'm going to be a little late for the game this Tuesday.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'll be one time!
Also its it our retinue, band or cohort?

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
I'm also probably going to be a little late.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

I'll be one time!
Also its it our retinue, band or cohort?

I'd like to become a lovely discover show. Something like dirty sea deep diving salvage wars

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Can you feel it? It's that time of the week, to seek fame and fortune and probably level 8. It's on for tonight, Tuesday, March 31st at 7 PM PST.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I vote first we do 4 and then 2.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Feat: Binding Initiate, choosing the Star Pact option for it, which comes with the 'Hidden Lore' and 'Mind Shadows' powers, as well as training in Insight.

Stats: +1 to STR and CON

Also retraining 'Parry and Riposte' to 'Shield Edge Block'. (Level 3 Encounter power)

Spending 1800 gold on Iron Armbands of Power, leaving me with 7 gold.
The Armbands give me a +2 item bonus to melee damage rolls (which are everything that I do)

Now I have a Phylactery of Action available to give to someone.

Anyone want them?

Flame112 fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Apr 1, 2015

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I'm considering going into an Avenger class, but I may do cold damage stacking, because Avengers aren't exactly stellar when it comes to damage.

Edit: Wellllll maybe I won't. I really don't like frostcheese.

Edit: Wellllll, maybe I will

Gharbad the Weak fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Apr 1, 2015

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Flame112 posted:

Anyone want them?

I could use them for now, I can give them back when I find something I want~

Friends don't let friends Frostcheese.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.